Board index FGS Off-topic Trash ]

App

Author

App - Postby PuNk » 24 Jun 2006, 04:32

So here it go's i decided to put in an app.

Name - Nitrous0xide

Other clans - [IO] [DK] [NEM] [UE] [CG] [A]

Why - i havnt seen action in IO lately so i thought id keep my options open
and i'm so sick about this GODZ delemma.. :x

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 24 Jun 2006, 04:34

he's a good friend of mine, and he's cool.. let him in :D or i'll.. i'll...... i'll....... i'll do something like this =====> :cry: lol

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Jun 2006, 12:01

I like Punky too... I think I fought him as CG Punk...and lost...

I got confused between Punk your friend and Punk the spammer on Stargate who likes to be bartender and spam you to death...Elemental's Punk has a real impressive clan list. You can't go wrong with Icho, Clans suck apart from CG and FGS and good old "hated" NC and Dammit. I think I never saw Icho put a foot wrong and Xikron and Toss, Sanctuary, Axis and Ooom etc will give you a dam good fight. Go easy on Toss, he's just a noob.

Good Lucky Punky...and errm looks like you aint read the recruiting thread.

(BTW Elemental, I totally betrayed you, if you think I should leave just say)

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 24 Jun 2006, 17:41

for fucks sake, PLEASE tell me you didn't get that 'document' from elemental

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Jun 2006, 17:59

Oh dear...is elemental a liar?

The document appears to be a collation of several different convos and posts from the anti-GODZ forums...

Well here's a convo which has nothing to do with him...I really am sorry punk...let's go back on topic after...

xxxxx says:
u like smookster?
King Rollo :..:..: [FGS]Shadowrunner says:
never spoke with him
i heard his college could be fukked if he is reported
xxxx says:
he hacked Imperial once and wrecked his computer
and he sent virus to all DXMS members
how do you know it was smook?
xxxxxx says:
admitiid it.
have u got that in writing?
xxxxxxxx says:
erm
post it on godz
xxxxxxxx says:
Might do.. Not here though.. this not my computer.
i c
xxxxxxxx says:
Iv'e got one of alex saying he hackeed imperial.
xxxxxxxx says:
xxxxxxx says:
^
wow
xxxxxxx says:
lol
who hacked alex or smook
xxxxxxxx says:
has anyone?
alex saying it was smook
xxxxxxxxx says:
o smook
xxxxxxxxxx says:
Alex ocasionally used to hack into imperials computer.. and smooker hacked and ruined his computer.
xxxxxxxxxxx says:
smook ruined imps computer.

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 24 Jun 2006, 20:33

ShadowRunner wrote:and he sent virus to all DXMS members

many metabolic end product. Never happened. You have any idea how long people have been bullshitting smookie for hacking? Too long. Its just getting annoying.

I don't mean to post in this topic, but this is starting to urine me, and DXMS, off - big time

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 25 Jun 2006, 05:32

No, it's not my "document" I haven't done anything that would exagerate the truth especially in the way this guy is saying it.... the document that he's talking about, that I have a copy of, is basically a collection of posts, PM's, and convos. nothing that says that IO is involved.. this guy is just mental or something.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 25 Jun 2006, 06:08

Oh. JC made a post and it seemed like you were the one that was distributing it, I guess I read it wrong.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 25 Jun 2006, 07:55

the document I have vs. the one ShadowRunner is telling you guys about are 2 different things. I documented things in my investigation towards Dejavu, I wanted to find out if I could link certain things together like posts, convos, etc. This was in no way directed towards IO or anybody else, ShadowRunner fabricated all of that. Don't believe me, IM me on messenger, I'll be more than happy to send the document I made. the Real one, not this fabricated crap that ShadowRunner is talking about.. I do mention things from IO, like a convo I had with somebody, the convo that got me removed from the clan, But there are parts of this document that even makes me look like i'm guilty.. I did not make certain things to protect myself, or make IO look bad. I basically just logged things, and i'm hoping that through time I can find a pattern, that's all i'm doing.... but this Moron has made it look like i'm "doing this towards certain clans" that is also false, no where in it does IO look guilty. as far as i can tell... I think ShadowRunner is trying to just urine me off or something.. I wanted to keep this document secret, I have every intention of sending a completed form of it to JC, NC and a few other ppl that are mentioned in this document. There, Now you all know what I was wanting to keep hidden.. thanks a lot ShadowRunner, you just screwed me over.. Now I won't be able to finish my investigation.

Legion says:
Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 25 Jun 2006, 10:13

Guys - enough. ShadowRunner is just precautious, and I believe that the trouble passed on by this information, resulting in your further hate is your fault alone for distributing the information, Elemental.

This topis is about a player joining FGS. Enough.

synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 25 Jun 2006, 13:14

i am disappointed in your attitude in game nitro, you used to be alright in NEM. Hanging out with people like smookie or majin will do you no good, by calling me ,when i was aliased, a noob and trying to find proof to the claim that i was a noob just because i used medbot as a tactical advantage came as a surprise to me. That is very sad. i hope you get in though, youve improved a lot and a nice guy in general, but, many metabolic end product me once shame on me, many metabolic end product me twice shame on you.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 25 Jun 2006, 20:15

Faction, distribution means that I gave the info to everybody i could think of, Only 2 ppl have this document... and i only sent it so there would be a backup copy of it.. but ShadowRunner, corrupted it and then made it public. Not me.

Legion says:
Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 25 Jun 2006, 20:42

Elemental, shut the *love* up now. Not your topic.

Nitro, if you do reply to this topic, know that I wish you the best of luck with your application

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 26 Jun 2006, 00:37

Faction wrote:Elemental, shut the *love* up now. Not your topic.

Nitro, if you do reply to this topic, know that I wish you the best of luck with your application

Go to hell you cock sucking peice of crap homosexual raping male sex organ face.

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Jun 2006, 04:30

Faction wrote:many metabolic end product. Never happened.

O RLY then why the XXXX did u tell DXMS members that he was "sending virus" on your own friggin forum...Read Magus's thread about smookie and then try saying I'm talking crap. I have 100% proof that smook paid someone to destroy GODZ in a criminal manner, yet you are attacking me...why?
Faction u have been a big metabolic end product sir...

elemental - these are my reasons for posting.

1. You cant be trusted.
2. You joined a malevolent anti-godz forums and were in IO
3. IO have already been proven to be liars
3. In our convo you defend smook, even though we know he destroyed DXC's computer and all his files...
3a. You lied in the convo about smook, then told me razz was smook.
4. You gave me no valid reason for your witholding the document from NC or YOUR clan leader ICHOTOLOT, but in fact you told an IO member Punk.
5. There is nothing in the doc, apart from two posts, that wasn't already known...
6. You seem to enjoy playing "double-agent".

Since you and Magus and Faction show no sign of being sensible, I will leave FGS...carry on lying about me and to everyone, have fun with your secret forum you joined, have fun with your investigation, have fun with playing people against each other...what did you expect, me to keep quiet that a forum was discussing crashing the FGS server?

bye bye mr double-agent... ask yourself why u didnt immediately inform your clan leader ICHOTOLOT that his server was about to be crashed by a forum mostly of IO members...

TAKE NOTE PPL, he didnt tell NC or Icho, he told me and IOPunk...
He shared the knowledge that FGS was to be crashed/cloned with IO, not with Icho...

Icho - I like mapping for you, I can leave FGS if you want, but I would still like to map for you and repair/improve my existing maps that you like...
I suggest a poll of FGS members if they want me to stay or leave. But FGS will be losing its mind to trust elemental...

and Faction - have u lost your mind? Carry on defending smook lol...
Perhaps you are sociopath or you hate DXC clan or something? How can u possibly defend smook? Bye bye Fiction...

Corrupted is a lie, I pasted into MS word that is all, nothing else...

Return to Trash