Board index FGS Off-topic Trash ]

Shadowrunner lied about reclaimer.

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Shadowrunner lied about reclaimer. - Postby [CG]SilverKnight » 27 Jun 2006, 09:01

Bloody hell. Came all they way out to these forums in a *loving* different language to set something straight.

Whatever Shadowrunners been saying about cajun and reclaimer is not true. How do I know this? Because I'm the one who gave him the so-called proof about them.

Yes, the CG forums were hacked. But not by reclaimer or cajun. They were talking via PM on our forums about what amounted to a practical joke on the C forums.

Thats right. C. Not CG. Needless to say, I went and talked to everyone involved and got a bearing on things. Shadowrunner doesn't have any proof at all. He's simply spreading nasty rumors about them to get back at reclaimer for being as ass to him on a message board which reclaimer even admitted to when he asked him, it was only later when I checked the godz forums that I found out that was true.

So, shadowrunner gave me his supersecret document containing the so-called proof for the anti-godz stuff that he's claiming incriminates IO, and I gave him a tidbit of pillowtalk in return that he perverted to a completely new meaning in order to strike at someone he doesn't like. Occams razor: revenge is a simple motivator. I think I won the information trade there ;)

SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Shame on you shadowrunner. How you can take something I said, and completely change its meaning, and then spout it to people as 'the truth' is beyond me. You're a liar and a deceiver. Stop trolling.

By the by, did I mention that the incrimination document doesn't mention IO clan as a whole? Just whiplash, which coincidentally on the Anti-godz screenshot found here: http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/3083/antigodz6pk.jpg

P.S., your website is a pain in the ass to register with. You need a FAQ for the english-speakers.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 09:10

THEN DONT GIVE FALSE INFO TO PEOPLE.
YOUR INFO WAS INCORRECT, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MISINFORMING ME AND WHAT HAPPENED NEXT>

SAY "C" NEXT TIME not "I have info on Reclaimer and the CG forum crash" Am I accuse you of lying Silverknight ? NO!!!

You are just like Elemental, you tell me a story and then start denying.
Nice little set up...That convo does prove something, Reclaimer approves of criminal activity. Shadowrunner is a liar lol...whatever...
Let's all hate Shadowrunner, he's a trouble-maker, he lies. But he aint a member of the anti-GODZ forums...He aint part of any "secret" forums.

He was not involved in the damage that is happening.
All I was doing was trying to:

1. Stop the battle of the servers/egos
2. Find out who is helping the "criminals."
3. Find out if it is true FGS was being attacked.

Caesar wrote on the Ides of March
e tu brute?

And btw Silver, English speakers are a "pain in the ass" , they dont speak any other languages...

And btw. for the record. PLZ note that Elemental and Mastershadow are playing a game. They join the anti-GODZ forums, then claim they are spying, then pass a document, then agree that Daemon incriminates himself. Then agree something must be done. Then when it is done, they are whining and calling me a liar.

I dunno what doc u reading Silver. but u aint telling facts. If you dont like me "lying" about Rec, then dont tell me Cajun crashed YOUR forums...

why did u do that?

[CG]SilverKnight
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [CG]SilverKnight » 27 Jun 2006, 10:02

For your information, i copy and pasted the convo exactly. YOU jumped to conclusions and made a fool of yourself, and now you're trying to blame it on my and play the pity card. I'll have none of it.

You may not be accusing me of lying, but I've just caught you lying big time.

As you can see, CG isn't involved -at all-. Oops, my bad. I -didn't-. Say that cajun crashed our forums. I did say that our forums were hacked. And I did say i suspected cajun of crashing someone elses forums. But I didn't say cajun crashed our forums. C does not equal CG. I'll be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt since it was early in the morning, and assume you screwed up and mixed the two statements up in your head.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 10:09

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE.

SILVERKNIGHT SENT ME A DIFFERENT CONVO, BETWEEN REC AND CAJUN, CAJUN ANNOUNCES HE DESTROYED THE FORUMS AND REC SAYS "GOOD JOB WELL DONE"

ALSO I NOTICE ELEMENTAL, MASTERSHADOW AND SILVERKNIGHT SAY I'M LYING ABOUT THE OTHER DOCUMENT. THE OTHER DOCUMENT THAT I READ CONTAINS POSTS FROM DAEMON, NOW ALL THREE GUYS ARE SAYING ONLY WHIPLASH IS MENTIONED IN THE DOCUMENT.

how can that be? I have a document with posts allegedly made by Daemon.

Xikron I sent it to you, could you open it and confirm that there are posts by Daemon in it plz...

Or is this a clever hacking job, someone deleting parts on convo and documents...

[CG]SilverKnight
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [CG]SilverKnight » 27 Jun 2006, 10:18

Fraid not good sir. I think you're referring to the bit about 'good job mate they are down and gone'

Hey, i've nothing to hide. Here's a copy of the original message from our forums. Including nathans comments, which I omitted

Would you like me to fraps a video of our email correspondenses so everyone can download it and see exactly what was said? Or would you care to admit to lying just this once, and give everyone the apology they deserve?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 10:21

I dont see how I have lied.

But it is a lie to say that only Whiplash is mentioned in the document.

I lied to you, saying I would not publish it.

You have led me to believe that Rec and Cajun were responsible for your crash at CG...or is that a lie too?

In a way you ARE lying, you are showing ppl two posts I have never seen.

Shall I publish the post to me, where you tell me Rec and CG, not Rec and C, shall I publish the post which you ARE NOT showing ppl?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 10:26

In any case when u have finished, I will publish the true post that was sent to me...

I never saw nathan's message, you referred only to CG and sent me the Rec convo...

Same as Elemental, you have led me to believe something else...

Besides I note the comment....feel free to forwards this...

[CG]SilverKnight
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [CG]SilverKnight » 27 Jun 2006, 10:29

Sorry, but Elemental doesn't count, considering he left IO.

I didn't 'lead you to believe' anything. C does not equal CG. Your mistake. Putting your words in my mouth, saying they come from me when they don't is lying, yes.

Sure, you lied to me when you said you werent going to release this. Just like you lied to elemental when he trusted you with the copy of the original findings about the clone servers and dos attacks. And look what you did, taking it and starting a propoganda fest full of your own biased opinions.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 11:17

LOL it was you who put words in my mouth.

You put these words.

We have info on Reclaimer, relating to our forums crash

You then sent me part of a convo, you never showed me these posts.

You supplied false information.

You are now failing to take reponsibility for that and accusing me of starting something.

You start a thread on my clan site accusing me of lying.

OK I will start a thread on your site, Oh woops it crashed. You guys should take responsibility for your actions and unprofessional behaviour and stop blaming me and Reclaimer for your problems...

You have supplied false information.

[CG]SilverKnight
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby [CG]SilverKnight » 27 Jun 2006, 11:30

ShadowRunner wrote:LOL it was you who put words in my mouth.

You put these words.

We have info on Reclaimer, relating to our forums crash

You then sent me part of a convo, you never showed me these posts.

You supplied false information.

You are now failing to take reponsibility for that and accusing me of starting something.

You start a thread on my clan site accusing me of lying.

OK I will start a thread on your site, Oh woops it crashed. You guys should take responsibility for your actions and unprofessional behaviour and stop blaming me and Reclaimer for your problems...

You have supplied false information.

Thats a wonderfully bad arguement. It completely ignores the fact that I explained specifically what happened with reclaimer and the [C] forums at a later date. In case you can't make the distinction alraedy.

Reclaimer and cajun were responsible for C
An unknown hacker using a chinese proxy were responsible for CG.
Amend your arguements appropriately.

What, just like you're going to every forum you can find to say that reclaimer haxxd the cg forums when he didn't? And when he didn't mess with the C forums, cajun did?

your arguement is akin to me saying "Hey man, I got some soda an beer for the party! I'm busy now, though, so call me later and I'll tell you about it," then calling later and saying "Sorry, I wasn't able to get any beer, but on the way to get the soda, i met this incredibly hot chick there, and now we're dating"

And you saying "Silverknight said he has a hot beer, girlfriend and soda" when, if you go and check, the real message is hot girlfriend and soda, no beer.

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 27 Jun 2006, 13:32

OMFG WTF this is stupid would u plz STFU sliverkinght ur an *metabolic end product way out* and Shadow... i don't know what to say i need to figure this out would sumone get on MSN and explain it to me?

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 13:37

I've said all I will say, even further lies will be ignored.

You can pm me Kothar, I'm being dragged into another round of flame.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 27 Jun 2006, 17:28

looks like you just got busted.. so now it's obvious that if your lying about him, then the info you told me, your also lying. I'm currently reviewing the document that I sent u, somebody sent it back to me. Rather or not it's been changed is irrelevent. You may not have changed it on the form itself but you did change it in that thing u call a brain.... so not all the time is a change done physically. and the convos u "posted" with me... easy to alter, not hardcore proof....... just so u know.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 27 Jun 2006, 17:31

Well, let me ask this right now: What would CG have to gain by setting up Shadow? From what I can see, absolutely nothing. From what I've seen over on the GODZ forum, Shadow and Hitman agree on pretty much everything, so I don't feel that CG has anything against Shadow. As of right now I'm going to have to side with Knight, just because I don't seem any reason for them to set up Shadow. I'm not saying Shadow is a liar just that he took the info Knight sent him a little too far.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 27 Jun 2006, 17:38

Well, I'm going along with SilverKnight also.. I saw several things from a source that was showing how ShadowRunner has a history of "twisting" any type of information that is given to him... He talks about me betraying people, when I haven't, and yet he never mentions how He not only betrayed me, but tried to say I'm doing this, or i'm doing that, when I have 2 other ppl who have also seen the document, in fact ShadowRunner sent one of the guys the document without me knowing and he told me it didn't support what Shadow was saying...... Nice Job shadow, you tried to set me up once again, and failed.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ

Return to Trash