Board index FGS Off-topic Trash ]

..stupid talk...

Author
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 21 Sep 2007, 08:36

Shadowrunner wrote:@ Majestic: u thinking what I'm thinking?

I think so.
First off, I'm gonna give you a yellow card Elemental, for repeatedly flaming despite warnings about not to do so. It'll expire in 1 week, I think that 's fair.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 21 Sep 2007, 09:43

And I think you guys are communistic. People have every right to be rude to me, unil I do it back. I'll tell you what, I'll do more than "eat" a so-called friendly tip as you put it. I'll tell you what i'll do.. I'll simply stop mapping. Doesn't bother me, I'll just map for my other friends... People who don't bitch at me every damn day like this clan has.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 21 Sep 2007, 15:40

Elemental wrote:And I think you guys are communistic. People have every right to be rude to me, unil I do it back. I'll tell you what, I'll do more than "eat" a so-called friendly tip as you put it. I'll tell you what i'll do.. I'll simply stop mapping. Doesn't bother me, I'll just map for my other friends... People who don't bitch at me every damn day like this clan has.

YOU WILL BE TOLD TO SHUT AND STAY ON TOPIC UNTIL YOU DO...

go figure it out, you have two choices:

1. Get on topic -3rd Warning

2. politely Stfu

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 22 Sep 2007, 02:45

ShadowRunner wrote:
Elemental wrote:And I think you guys are communistic. People have every right to be rude to me, unil I do it back. I'll tell you what, I'll do more than "eat" a so-called friendly tip as you put it. I'll tell you what i'll do.. I'll simply stop mapping. Doesn't bother me, I'll just map for my other friends... People who don't bitch at me every damn day like this clan has.

YOU WILL BE TOLD TO SHUT AND STAY ON TOPIC UNTIL YOU DO...

go figure it out, you have two choices:

1. Get on topic -3rd Warning

2. politely Stfu

No. I won't stfu until you stop saying stfu. Telling me that is only being done because I told you how much the term stfu irritates and pisses me off.. So obviously you said that to do just that. And i'm also tired of you making it sound like 'im the problem, when I can go through the topics and point out where somebody said something with the intention of me replying to it.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 22 Sep 2007, 03:03

I think so.
First off, I'm gonna give you a yellow card Elemental, for repeatedly flaming despite warnings about not to do so. It'll expire in 1 week, I think that 's fair.

d00d, Majestic is your clan leader, dont make ppl angry and have to repeat themselves to you...

it's time to be talking about RULES in this thread, not discussing who is teh flamzorz...

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 22 Sep 2007, 05:13

ShadowRunner wrote:
I think so.

d00d, Majestic is your clan leader, dont make ppl angry and have to repeat themselves to you...

it's time to be talking about RULES in this thread, not discussing who is teh flamzorz...

people choose to repeat themselves because they don't think I read. alot of this started with my post talking about how people are unpredictable. A generalized comment that would give players something to consider. I started getting flammed, so naturally I did it back. Things have gotten a bit out of hand in this.. on both our parts. So let's just call a truce, say nobody won, and move on... Something I normally don't say. *anybody who knows me well, dont' even think about agreeing.* lol

Legion says:
Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 22 Sep 2007, 09:21

So let's just call a truce, say nobody won, and move on...

I'm fine with such a truce.
Back on topic now, the rules in this forum.

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 23 Sep 2007, 04:42

Majestic wrote:
So let's just call a truce, say nobody won, and move on...

I'm fine with such a truce.
Back on topic now, the rules in this forum.

ok, I'm just tying somethings up on other topics so they'll end. Anyways, I think the rules are pretty good.. I wish all clans would use rules similar to that. To many times have I seen topics like: Rants, Complaints, etc. pretty irritating.

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Sep 2007, 15:57

So it is very clear to ALL what the rules are around here...

If Majestic asks to return to topic, and u fail to listen... this is what happens.

Elemental wrote:I must address this

that is why you have been kicked...

you must address every tiny unimportant little issue, and question every tiny little thing that has been said about you, and you must always go off-topic, even when no-one cares, to argue and address every tiny little issue.

The fact you disobeyed majestic 3 times, means you are kicked.

try to listen to your friends next time.

Shadowrunner

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 24 Sep 2007, 18:13

ShadowRunner wrote:So it is very clear to ALL what the rules are around here...

If Majestic asks to return to topic, and u fail to listen... this is what happens.

Elemental wrote:I must address this

that is why you have been kicked...

you must address every tiny unimportant little issue, and question every tiny little thing that has been said about you, and you must always go off-topic, even when no-one cares, to argue and address every tiny little issue.

The fact you disobeyed majestic 3 times, means you are kicked.

try to listen to your friends next time.

Shadowrunner

First off, I made an apology something I have only done once before since starting dx.
Secondly, you had no intention of keeping me in the clan. Your repeated threats to me had already stated that.
Thirdly, I don't care if I am kicked, just means I don't have to hear you bitch at me anymore. Something you practically did from day one.....
Finally, Last time I checked, I couldn't think of one friend I have on this forum off the top of my head, but I was never one to really try to think of any.... As I've said before.... I hate clans, I always have...... They destroy friendships, people take them seriously, and when something is said the admin doesn't like.. they simply abuse their powers and remove the person. As for anybody who isn't in a clan.. Don't join one, especially this one.. or if you do join this one.. keep the admin off your contact list.. you'll never get them off your ass if you don't.

Legion says:
Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 24 Sep 2007, 19:54

They destroy friendships, people take them seriously, and when something is said the admin doesn't like.. they simply abuse their powers and remove the person. As for anybody who isn't in a clan.. Don't join one, especially this one.. or if you do join this one.. keep the admin off your contact list.. you'll never get them off your ass if you don't.

Thank you Elemental..Do you want me to disrespect you as well?

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 25 Sep 2007, 03:45

Majestic wrote:
They destroy friendships, people take them seriously, and when something is said the admin doesn't like.. they simply abuse their powers and remove the person. As for anybody who isn't in a clan.. Don't join one, especially this one.. or if you do join this one.. keep the admin off your contact list.. you'll never get them off your ass if you don't.

Thank you Elemental..Do you want me to disrespect you as well?

You already have.... along with the rest who claimed to be my friends.. The same people who in the past have done things that pissed other ppl, but who's apologies were acceptable simply because it wasn't from me.. Now I will only be sorry to those who I do consider friends..... The rest of the community can fall on it's ass..... Don't worry, i'll see that it happens.

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Sep 2007, 02:35

Don't worry, i'll see that it happens.

FGS were your friends, we asked, begged, pleaded, warned, gave you MANY chances to stop this crap and get back on topic...

there is a message. The message is "get back on topic". The message is not getting through, so we kicked you from the clan. What next? Total forum ban?

Don't you understand, we are not interested in your accusations and insults and proportioning of blame and flame.

ALL we are interested in, is that you stop arguing off-topic.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 26 Sep 2007, 05:15

ShadowRunner wrote:
Don't worry, i'll see that it happens.

FGS were your friends, we asked, begged, pleaded, warned, gave you MANY chances to stop this crap and get back on topic...

there is a message. The message is "get back on topic". The message is not getting through, so we kicked you from the clan. What next? Total forum ban?

Don't you understand, we are not interested in your accusations and insults and proportioning of blame and flame.

ALL we are interested in, is that you stop arguing off-topic.

FGS was never considered my "Friends." I consider very few ppl in dx friends: Oddache, Sheek, Grudge, Nitrous.. those are friends..... You have done nothing but lie to me in PM's (Never posting an apology.) I think I that's a quote worthy lie, don't you? I posted one in the Private section when you went on there, flammed me, and fucked your buddies in the ass to get me kicked out. So don't tell me FGS were my friends..... I wouldn't befriend anybody in dx if you were to hit me with a 10 foot pole.

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Sep 2007, 02:59

A friend is someone who tells you their honest concerns.
A friend is someone who gives you a chance.
A friend is someone who gives you more than 3 warnings to stay on topic.

You were given a chance to shine in FGS, given a chance to stop flaming and stay on-topic, as Magus said quite rightly, you brought it up on yourself.

You are giving us no chance at all. I'm done with asking you nicely. You've even called me a British dad in someone else's application thread.

THE FINAL WARNING - you are heading for total removal from these forums if you do not stop spreading this fight with me all over other people's threads.

If you really want to spar with me, do it on Factory, leave these ppl alone.

If Elemental ignores this final warning, feel free to void him...

Return to Trash