Board index FGS Off-topic ]

Apoligies

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Apoligies - Postby synthetic » 06 Oct 2009, 20:29

I think phantom is like shadowrunner. He was a close mate of mine, although after this yet another incident im getting sick of it, so i know him enough to say that hes a good guy. He can be just a little weird, and stubborn. If youve managed to get used to other difficult people then please dont rush to make superficial conclusions about his actions, even though its our own clan mate under fire. He sees things little differently at times, causing me myself some headache, but if you have him on your side he makes for a talented, trustworthy and entertaining guy. Chances are that the latter will never happen in dxmp under the circumstances, but this is what i have to say about him regardless.
I can only hope he sees his mistake before it gets out of hand, if it hasnt already, and results in him bitterly leaving the community.

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Apoligies - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 06 Oct 2009, 20:55

DX Politics, same metabolic end product, different bitch.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Apoligies - Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Oct 2009, 21:41

Ken - this is no place for personal bitching. This is the DX section. Whether I am like Phantom is irrelevant and off-topic. The past is the past. Can we move forwards. You chose to only view things from non-FGS perspective in those days, there's no point in defending myself for leading a clan and trying to defend that clan against various many metabolic end product. I simply ask you don't embarass yourself and FGS in our own forum. Thanks mate :) We are in the same team now, howabout we don't make negative statements about others in FGS, it's quite pointless. There is a private section. If you want to pursue an agenda of negativity against me, I suggest you e-mail your targets, this public forum is the DX section, not anything else.

If DJ cheated or not, I don't know. This is not something FGS do. I've never been interested in cheating or hacks etc and that's why alot of people trusted me. The more you know, the less pure you are. Phantom should know that we have a good leadership here and this is an opportunity to show everyone we don't cheat and arent interested in it at all. If it DID occur, it seems there was no advantage anyway and I'm sure DJ has learned that he must choose between FGS and experimenting on other people's servers.

The suggestion of playing the war is a good idea. Perhaps hold off making issues of it all till later.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Apoligies - Postby ~DJ~ » 15 Oct 2009, 22:01

Oh.. well.

Hey shadow.

Just wanted to state this.. little information.

I apparently bugged on Edh server, which I really regret. but I was showing off to other people, they actually knew I was going to perform that cheat.

Anyway, that is solved now, in Px forums. I don't think we should fight about this anymore..

Let's just enjoi we have right nao! :alc:

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Apoligies - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 16 Oct 2009, 11:25

Hmm... moved to FGS offtopic... for now. :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!

Return to FGS Off-topic