Board index FGS Off-topic ]

The Wolf - potentially a great mapper in the making!

Author
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

The Wolf - potentially a great mapper in the making! - Postby chin.democ. » 03 Sep 2012, 15:41

So yeah I just thought to mention that "The Wolf" could be a great mapper in the future based on his first map he has given me DXMP_Guardpost, I'll be sticking this map in the next FGS 0-Augs server bi-monthly map vote. Could be one to look out for, for the future, he has impressed me so far.

:matrix:

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: The Wolf - potentially a great mapper in the making! - Postby ~DJ~ » 03 Sep 2012, 16:26

Yeah, he's a great guy. Manages great servers as well. :-D

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Wolf - potentially a great mapper in the making! - Postby Fear » 22 Sep 2012, 23:18

I hate that map if i'm honest, but i cant map so..

There's just too many levels for 0 aug and it lacks any colour

2004-2014
Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Poland

Re: The Wolf - potentially a great mapper in the making! - Postby Majster » 23 Sep 2012, 16:38

Fear wrote:I hate that map if i'm honest, but i cant map so..

There's just too many levels for 0 aug and it lacks any colour

I agree with you for the first time. :-D Only with one exception, I don't hate Wolf's map, but I just dislike it. My overall feeling about his map is: strange.

ShadowRunner wrote:There's paranoia and anger everywhere about fps, people are taking 0a FAR too seriously, liven the game up and make it more fun for EVERYONE. (and me and Chees lol)
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Wolf - potentially a great mapper in the making! - Postby chin.democ. » 23 Sep 2012, 18:04

Yeah as a fight map it does play a bit strange agreed, it doesn't flow well. The main reason for this is the elevators and lots of floors, I tend to avoid elevators on fight maps, If I do add them I make sure the buttons are nice a big to press easily so there's little to no stopping.

Return to FGS Off-topic