Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex: Invisible War ]

Deus Ex: IW - Opinion by his holyness :D

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 24 May 2006, 19:57

Axis you are right...we say here "Too close to the bone"...

There was joy in the world, Mandela was released, Berlin Wall came down, We were only bombing Iraq no-fly zone daily, there was breakthrough in cancer research, cancer treatment, heart treatment etc...

Then 9/11..The world took a dark turn...the terrorists hide and cities explode all over the world from NY, to Bali, toTurkey, Spain to London...

To me there is no question that SOME of the NSF are not terorists. They are concerned with Ambrosia distribution and thinking about casualties. And there is no question that some NSF are total thugs and killers. It's probably the same for some terrorists in real life, they are misguided and believe passionately in their people's freedom and are tired of their children being killed by "peacekeepers" or aggressors e.g. PLO.

They think "Fine if you kill my 2 ten yr old children, I do not really care if you call me a terrorist if I wish for revenge". Some people in USA and Europe do not seem to understand that they have INVADED other countries (which didnt attack them) and killed innocents in that country, using military weapons and soldiers and been responsible for the deaths of many foreign children. It was not justifed ever to invade the middle east for any reason.
"Security" LOL what friggin security, there is none...
Which is the worst terror? Neither is problem-solving.

Plz do not invade any more countries ppl. There is no need. Iran needs nuclear power for its future economy, the same way UK does. They have a right to decide their own affairs. Posessing nukes and telling another not to, and then invading them, but failing to find any nukes, is pure rape, murder and pillage and terrorism.

IF USA invade Iran, and if the fathers of dead Iranians dedicate their life to revenge, you can hardly call them terrorists...

E.G. Paul Denton...is he a terrorist, policeman, freedom fighter or just trying to save people from a worse biological fate?
When does a terrorist become a freedom fighter?

It's a joke, they never found weps of mass destruction and US/UK military has killed far more innocent people in 18 years in Iraq, than Saddam ever did...

Plz dont invade Iran...Oh and IW...never actually played it...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 25 May 2006, 02:29

lol wow if only the leaders of every country were to read ur post it would change the world as we know it.... thank god there r no DX ppls terroizing the world and invading countrys tho... or is there if u r... lol step up and repent cuz the kingdom of God (Mastershadow) is upon us!!! lol

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 26 May 2006, 01:49

Lets invade Cannada! No one likes them... As long as they
get beer and hocky would they notice? Mehahahahahha!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 06 Jun 2006, 16:36

Taiwan loves Canada, Taiwan's Navy is BIG!!! take care when u invade Canada...

the problem is that when I followed the DX storyline, I never felt they were terrorists. The NSF were trying to make the anti-virus available, which was being kept only for Bob Page's choices.

Bob Page was the terrorist, he creates the virus, infects and then blackmails...

The NSF were trying to stop people from becoming his victims and sharing the anit-virus with the people...

That makes them heroes.

Perhaps columbia could chill out a bit and think of Resident Evil...

No-one called Snake Pliskin a terrorist...

The story could be modified...

Otherwise...let's invade Canada...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 06 Jun 2006, 18:02

ok lets invade Canada... and then make a Deus Ex movie!!! i will be alex Jacobson... Mastershadow could be Helios... it would work... and icho would have to be JC cuz icho owns... shadowrunner can be Paul...

EDIT: actually i would have to be Walton Simons cuz i lik fighting and i can never beat icho so it would fit in the story line... we can do it in multiplayer and have sumone demorec it lol

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!

Return to Deus Ex: Invisible War