Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Regarding Dani

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 19 Feb 2015, 17:23

EDIT: Everyone relevant already knows what happened and nothing seems to have come of it.

Tl;dr: Dani acted like a male sex organ.

Last edited by machete on 08 Aug 2015, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 19 Feb 2015, 19:10

Well, tl;dr
But from what I've read I can just shake my head.
If they don't care about DX anymore, why don't they leave and start a new chapter in their life?
I thought we're all adults meanwhile. Why that small minded many metabolic end product?
What do they want to prove.. and to WHOM actually?
I don't get this.

My conclusion from what I read is that they should possibly start bringing some sense in their lives. :-k

I'm not adressing that post to someone specific.
The synonym 'They' is addressed to everybody who still trolling within the boundaries of what's left from DX.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 20 Feb 2015, 00:09

Dani is a quick to grasp patterns, mechanics of social and coded functions, but unfortunately for him he struggles to understand certain values and even reasons as to why we as human species behave in one manner or other. Or perhaps another way to put it would be to just say that he is a quick-witted person with some kind of severe social handicap. As a result it is only logical that he would see his role in anything taking place in our community as significantly greater than it actually is. If the bot spamming thing is true then I have to admit that I'm a bit confused and may owe an apology to Poor, but thats as much as I make of it. This game has had retards since launch.

When the game dies it is not because of one retard or three of them, it'll be because of time, and other related circumstances.

edit: after taking a quick look at some of the conversations posted, I'm pretty certain most of what he claims is nonsense. The grain of possible truth here or there can be filed under "nobody gives a metabolic end product" category, rest is just for sake of getting attention that he has been deprived of. I actually do feel a bit bad about him because it seemed to me that he had one foot on the right path, but at this rate.. I don't envy him. I don't blame him for anything, I blame his parents.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 20 Feb 2015, 00:59

synthetic wrote:Dani is a quick to grasp patterns, mechanics of social and coded functions, but unfortunately for him he struggles to understand certain values and even reasons as to why we as human species behave in one manner or other. Or perhaps another way to put it would be to just say that he is a quick-witted person with some kind of severe social handicap. As a result it is only logical that he would see his role in anything taking place in our community as significantly greater than it actually is. If the bot spamming thing is true then I have to admit that I'm a bit confused and may owe an apology to Poor, but thats as much as I make of it. This game has had retards since launch.

When the game dies it is not because of one retard or three of them, it'll be because of time, and other related circumstances.

edit: after taking a quick look at some of the conversations posted, I'm pretty certain most of what he claims is nonsense. The grain of possible truth here or there can be filed under "nobody gives a metabolic end product" category, rest is just for sake of getting attention that he has been deprived of. I actually do feel a bit bad about him because it seemed to me that he had one foot on the right path, but at this rate.. I don't envy him. I don't blame him for anything, I blame his parents.

It pains me to say this but you were right about him all along.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 20 Feb 2015, 21:46

dani is dani. :mofu:
He did you what he did to phanty and after to synthetic. :evil:

fao: synth.
By the way m8, it seems you aren't at the right place to judge.
When dani was with you in the hvm clan, i saw some of your messages with the same kind of bullshits about Phantom.
You has been complicit in his attitude. You helped him to sow doubt (mostly the fragile players in their mind) in the community.

It is not too late to face up to your responsibilities and make excuses imo.
If Phant did it and changed, u can do it too. :-k

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 20 Feb 2015, 23:33

LOL

Nice to see you too, Mango.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 21 Feb 2015, 02:06

Despite their differences there is some great similarity of mind between Dani and Mango, and everyone who's been in close relations with Phantmoon. 8-[

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 21 Feb 2015, 09:08

It would've been a much more dramatic twist if Dani said that he has actually been all those people this whole time. :-D DDoS is so last century.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 21 Feb 2015, 19:39

anax wrote:Despite their differences there is some great similarity of mind between Dani and Mango, and everyone who's been in close relations with Phantmoon. 8-[

:bwahaha:

dx needs a clown in wasting his time insulting players who still enjoy the game, banning for shells using when he is himself the first user etc.
u're awesome. :luv:

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 22 Feb 2015, 01:24

Well, if we put things into focus its DXMP that matters and not some damaged latin american immigrant, and from that angle if we *really* wanted we could host servers that are difficult to ddos -- especially so considering the limited resources that the gipsy may or may not have access to.

Noobs have never been our problem, its stupidity and poorly made game that is our problem and has always been so. Those who have checked and tracked servers since beginning of 2015 can see a certain change. That change has not come about because of some new drama or couple noobs. We don't play because shits broken and people with the ability to fix it are more interested in creating deadly metalcrates and projectile toilets. Drama that noobs create simply offers us substitute entertainment.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 23 Feb 2015, 08:32

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby TheWolf » 23 Feb 2015, 09:47

synthetic wrote:Well, if we put things into focus its DXMP that matters and not some damaged latin american immigrant, and from that angle if we *really* wanted we could host servers that are difficult to ddos -- especially so considering the limited resources that the gipsy may or may not have access to.

Noobs have never been our problem, its stupidity and poorly made game that is our problem and has always been so. Those who have checked and tracked servers since beginning of 2015 can see a certain change. That change has not come about because of some new drama or couple noobs. We don't play because shits broken and people with the ability to fix it are more interested in creating deadly metalcrates and projectile toilets. Drama that noobs create simply offers us substitute entertainment.

Yes.

Ingame: Sev
Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 23 Feb 2015, 11:56

anax wrote:Insulting players who still enjoy playing DX? What, like Dani? :-D I think you are confused, but what more can I expect from Phantom's little Italian pet

So contradictory ... :bwahaha:

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Fear » 26 Feb 2015, 02:24

Boy do i pick the best times for a random logon. =P~

Another poor soul consumed by their own ego, and a full-retard "internet hipster" mindset.

At least he'll have the likes of Phant, Full, Mango, Soviet, Dogny, Elemental, Majin, Sike, Ken, Hitman and Darko (and anybody else that chose to stay too long and eventually lose their marbles) to share body heat with down that hole, so it's not all doom and gloom i guess.

[FGS] was and is the last decent thing left in this community, I shouldn't imagine any of them are concerned or worried about Dani, or any other keyboard warrior for that matter.

Hope you resilient mappers are having fun!

2004-2014
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 26 Feb 2015, 03:37

We are indeed and don't care about things like this or give the attention they so truly don't deserve. Like I always say...Meh. :bwahaha:

Return to Deus Ex