Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

[FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby synthetic » 15 Aug 2009, 22:05

These so called debates on such abstract topics generally involve more beating around the bush and raising postcount rather than saying anything even a little bit worth the reader's time. Ive had the chance to debate with some of the most hardheaded debaters in this community and what did I gain? Absolutely nothing. Poking the haystack with a burning torch will only please the arsonist.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 15 Aug 2009, 22:32

Amen!

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 16 Aug 2009, 00:16

rand12om wrote:These so called debates on such abstract topics generally involve more beating around the bush and raising postcount rather than saying anything even a little bit worth the reader's time. Ive had the chance to debate with some of the most hardheaded debaters in this community and what did I gain? Absolutely nothing. Poking the haystack with a burning torch will only please the arsonist.

Something makes me think of Hitman right now

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 16 Aug 2009, 00:22

I thought of myself.

Return to Deus Ex