Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

[FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment

Author

[FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 11 Aug 2009, 19:07

There's my opinion.

What other clan would you nominate?
In a way DXMP is indeed dead but considering the number of players still around there's still pretty much activity in it.
I don't know anything about [RTK] since the recent hackings of their forums, [MTX] inactive as usual, [REN] and [A] dead. [HK] and [T] don't function as an active DXMP clan that's for sure. You could say that [B] is active in a way but totally not the best clan, their reputation could be compared to Hitman's.

Note that one or two mess-around members of random clans don't count as being active.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~DJ~ » 11 Aug 2009, 19:25

[4] is active, currently, I would say FGS and 4 are the MOST active CLANS.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
[FGS]FlyingGhost
TheDragonMaster
TheDragonMaster

World: Earth Year: 5348 Location: (45673,08664)
Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby [FGS]FlyingGhost » 11 Aug 2009, 19:32

wut about EDH?

Mounir12 wrote:Hey guys i am Mounir i was banned cus i lam bugged so someone can unban me (btw i want to be memeber of fgs)

~DJ~ wrote:I don't want to discuss anymore, he's outta his mind!111

ShadowRunner wrote:Altfire is not altfire without Ichotolot...
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~DJ~ » 11 Aug 2009, 20:03

Edh has Killian and some other dude only, its only like 2-3

It isn't active anyway.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 11 Aug 2009, 20:30

[4] isn't active, it's been revived a couple weeks ago but it's basically still dead

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 11 Aug 2009, 20:38

There was a time where almost every second DX player was EDH.. now EDH can be declared as "old" and it's now the same with CG.. whatever that clan is..
..although CG started disappearing again too..

According to FGS...
Well.. I don't have the best overview about, who's playing currently, but FGS isn't seen that often anymore..
The only ones I see playing of us is Bigfoot, DJ, sometimes Fear and my humble self.. :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Hammer[HK]Time!
Mr Exclusive
Mr Exclusive

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby Hammer[HK]Time! » 11 Aug 2009, 21:04

Having more members than other clans doesn't gauge skill. [T], [HK], and [3] have held control of the top spot for the past three years or so I'd say. [FGS] is a decent clan but hasn't been part of the three way equation during the last few years, saying your the best out of the blue like that is reaching. I'm sure you realize that.

Edit: [B] has been contesting the top spot as well and although are mostly made up if immature kids, they're considerably better than most clans still in the game, including FGS.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 11 Aug 2009, 21:16

Oh well.. it was just a matter of time that you butt in..
That topic is predicted to cause conflicts..
already because Sasquatch didn't specify what he means with "best" and everyone seems to define that in a different way.
We've had enough of those topics that lead to nowhere.. if that keeps going in this direction, it will be locked. :roll:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

Hammer[HK]Time!
Mr Exclusive
Mr Exclusive

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby Hammer[HK]Time! » 11 Aug 2009, 21:17

It's better to be humble, than to start threads like this.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 11 Aug 2009, 21:57

Well, look at Sasquatch's big feet and you'll know. :o

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 11 Aug 2009, 22:44

By saying best I was talking about proper reputation, decent soldiers and skilled technicians which [FGS] obviously has and what's most important is the time which is right now, just as the topic says.

[FGS] is still active at coding, Noodles is still updating DXSG, DJ is still creating new mods, I'm still mapping and we're still up for clan wars at almost all game types unlike any other clan at the moment which leaves [FGS] being the best :)

I'm not talking about what was 3 or more years ago even though [FGS]'s been doing a good job for a long time now.

The topic doesn't need to be locked as long as people don't start provoking each other for no reason. Peaceful arguments are allowed just don't let it go too far.

Hammer[HK]Time!
Mr Exclusive
Mr Exclusive

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby Hammer[HK]Time! » 11 Aug 2009, 22:47

If you have to scrounge for technicalities to compensate for the pure and simple skill trait of a clan in order to self proclaim yourself as the best, it means you're lacking in what matters.

Sorry man.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 11 Aug 2009, 22:57

There are different opinions about "WHAT MATTERS".
In CSS you might be right with your simple view of the things, however this cannot be applied to DeusEx.
If you don't realize that or don't want to accept that, you're misplaced in this game.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby Kothar » 11 Aug 2009, 23:29

i never play for one simple reason... no one is ever in any of the servers i like when i want to play and no one joins while im screwing around hoping other players will join...

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: [FGS] to be the best clan around DX at the moment - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 11 Aug 2009, 23:57

Hammer[HK]Time! wrote:If you have to scrounge for technicalities to compensate for the pure and simple skill trait of a clan in order to self proclaim yourself as the best, it means you're lacking in what matters.

Sorry man.

Two words: Narrow minded

Return to Deus Ex