Application to Re-Join

Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby Fear » 01 Jun 2010, 01:23

I did expect Ken to ruin my topic..

Ken you can keep that opinion of me i dont really care... You are right about me mentioning lag or whatever when i fight you (sometimes, dont exaggerate), but dont for one second try and put me on a spot, i know how you work and you have the fattest most arrogant ego going on Deus Ex. Trouble is you know how to annoy me, i could give a few examples that are rather recent, but enough of that i dont even want a discussion with you until you fix your bloated ego (which became apparent to me a few months ago). Finally this whole leaving the server thing, if i ever leave when its because you're there and i really really dont enjoy your company now for several reasons, i leave before anything actually begins... lets not make out you maul me and i leave all upset. (Dont reply, i've said my bit in retaliation to yours, end.)

Chris, Ken doesn't like me thats all... my attitude to him recently has become somewhat negative because of the way he is.

Thanks to all the positive posters, Spaz i cant tell if your joking or whatnot when you talk about me but i'd like to think you are.

Nick, i love you, atleast there's one person who knows me.

2004-2014
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby synthetic » 01 Jun 2010, 01:47

i think i should stop writing big posts and stick to some pictures or something, seeing your good old ability to ignore everything said. it doesnt matter if i like you or not, there arent many people left in dx that i like. what i do like is a nice game of dx and sorry if i get very angry if some jackass keeps ruining it with emo crap. you treat all decent players like this, not just me. youve pissed off every player i look up to, it is your luck that theyve all quit dx by now.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby Fear » 01 Jun 2010, 03:01

Thinking a random childish picture is going to give you some sort of accomplishment = fail.

Concentrate your efforts on somebody who cares, i see you for what you are, plus i dont think your using the word Emo too much.

2004-2014
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 01 Jun 2010, 03:47

In all seriousness, i agree with ken. Your attitude is abysmal, not saying I'm an angel but like, I was in [T] go *love* yourself. Fear you always have been and you forever will be a whiney bitch you can't take a beating. Now that ken has played a few ATDM matches he seems to be a real cool guy. (You're still a prick thought <3)

Perhaps maybe you should *love* off to chat roulette where you can pose as a woman with that freakish face of yours.

BTW dressing like a 14 year old when your over 20 is just failboats. Get a life, christ.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby Mastakilla » 01 Jun 2010, 07:43

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:In all seriousness, i agree with ken. Your attitude is abysmal, not saying I'm an angel but like, I was in [T] go *love* yourself. Fear you always have been and you forever will be a whiney bitch you can't take a beating. Now that ken has played a few ATDM matches he seems to be a real cool guy. (You're still a prick thought <3)

Perhaps maybe you should *love* off to chat roulette where you can pose as a woman with that freakish face of yours.

BTW dressing like a 14 year old when your over 20 is just failboats. Get a life, christ.

Ken and Fear are about just as good as eachother, they can both kick one another's ass on a good day. In 0 aug anyway... Don't know about ATDM.
I was in [T], do I have the right to ride Ken's male sex organ now aswell?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Jun 2010, 15:47

Masta is right, both are good players.

I want to stay out of it, but at the same time it's blindingly obvious.

1. Please Note: Fear's feelings are ONLY recent, 2 months or so, due to a dispute that took place on RTKM, he saw Ken in a different way, its not so personal, more disagreeing with a course of action.
2. Ken's feelings are more personal or behaviour-orientated, but still basically disagreeing with a course of action.

I conclude you love each other really, just are racehorses among donkeys and behaving like racehorses not mules.
There, I am glad I have successfully resolved this...not. :(

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby synthetic » 01 Jun 2010, 17:06

Actually, Ive tried to have a little deeper conversation with dan on msn in the past, probably on more than one occasion. I guess my fault is that I do it far too directly, without sugarcoating anything. To be honest I dont really know why I posted in this thread anyway, maybe it was some sort of impulsive thought about getting a chance to fix something. If any of you have seen the original "The Mummy" movie, I think dan is pretty much exactly like that Beni Gabor character. I wont spam this thread further and by the look of things hell get in anyway, and nothing will really change in the servers or players' sportsmanship.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 01 Jun 2010, 20:54

Beni Gabor is Hungarian!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Jun 2010, 22:10

zsa zsa gabor?

As you can see, life for Ken and Dan is different, It's a lot of pressure to be a top player, that's why I stick to admin and mapping.

People want good players to be perfect players, it's understandable I guess.

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby Jima B » 01 Jun 2010, 23:32

ShadowRunner wrote:zsa zsa gabor?

As you can see, life for Ken and Dan is different, It's a lot of pressure to be a top player, that's why I stick to admin and mapping.

People want good players to be perfect players, it's understandable I guess.

BE A BETTER MAPPER
MAKE THOSE DOORS BETTER
BAN THOSE PLAYERS THEY ARE SPAWNKILLING
WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY ENDORSE SPAWNKILLING
HAWW HAWW HAWWW GUYS HE LIKES SPAWNKILLING
IF THIS MAPPER MADE BETTER SPAWNS MAYBE THERE WOULDNT BE SPAWNKILLING
MY FRAME RATE IS TOO LOW
THESE TREES ARE CRAP
I HATE EVERYTHING

Jus' sayin, people complain at people who don't have mad skillz too. D:
It seems any form of talent is met with complaint in DX. That said, it's met with just as much praise, nicely enough.
Although yeah, you don't really have to "push it to the limit" to be able to make a good map, that is entirely true.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby Fear » 02 Jun 2010, 00:12

Gone against myself and read your post Ken, Why are you talking about me like i'm a child?

I think somebody of your age could be doing something a bit more productive than trying to belittle somebody and post 4chan type pictures over a forum, i personally think you have a bloated ego and are too arrogant to see it, just dont talk to me, or about me ever again PLEASE.

Chris (spaz), your one hell of a hypocrit sometimes, my attitude doesn't stink, if your going to be like that towards me then i guess you dont need to talk to me again... never once have i said a bad word about you and heck i've even defended you on several occasions in the past when people completely had it with you being an arrogant self centered immature little kid. Call me childish or bitter or whatever but i really dont have the time for certain people anymore, who should actually look at themselves before they target another.

I dont feel like you're defending Ken, just being a tad of a (this time ignorant) prat like usual.

Back on topic please, this is an application, i've retaliated with my peice again, it doesn't need to continue.

2004-2014
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 02 Jun 2010, 01:45

I may be a hypocrite and there has been many people over the years who haven't seen eye to eye with me. Haven't been too heartbroken by it, don't suppose i'll start now. Regardless of all the metabolic end product I say and do, I'm still lollers for the masses.

In short; Back of the line bitch. You're always just gonna be a 2nd class citizen, you can't even win the respect of a bunch of cyberfaggots. Christ man that's hella shameful.

~[FGS]Próphèt~
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ~[FGS]Próphèt~ » 02 Jun 2010, 12:01

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:, you can't even win the respect of a bunch of cyberfaggots. Christ man that's hella shameful.

Well, tbh, winning the respect of cyberfaggots is in most cases a lot more difficult, 'cause well ye...ppl don't know you...they judge you by 205 forum posts or whatever. That's not really fair.

Good Luck however Dan. We had our differences, but I don't live in the past.

-What's the higher level if your metabolic end product ain't real?-
-The Earth is my whorehouse-
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby Mastakilla » 02 Jun 2010, 12:59

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:you can't even win the respect of a bunch of cyberfaggots. Christ man that's hella shameful.

That's like saying you can't even suck your own cock, that's hella shameful. Why would you even want or need it? LOL

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby Jima B » 02 Jun 2010, 19:32

Mastakilla wrote:
SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:you can't even win the respect of a bunch of cyberfaggots. Christ man that's hella shameful.

That's like saying you can't even suck your own cock, that's hella shameful. Why would you even want or need it? LOL

More like "can't even suck someone elses cock" because tbh sucking your own cock is something to be proud of.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!

Return to Deus Ex