Great Britain

Application to Re-Join - Postby Fear » 30 May 2010, 03:10

Nickname :: Fear, Dan
Played Deus Ex :: Mid 2004 - Present
Fav Gametype :: Zero Augs
Fav Weapon :: Sniper Rifle
Fav Map :: Smug, Ice
You Must Accept Our Rules :: Ofcourse
Why Do You Want To Join :: Well as you know when i left before i needed time to myself, to concentrate on work (and all the courses that go with it) and basically show up on Deus Ex once in a while since im paying for a server, but now time has passed my company has calmed down on my hours (thankfully) giving me more free time again, and since FGS is the only decent thing left in the game, i would like to re-join to help motivate me to play a bit more (fgs v fgs) and to resume my position in the clan & game. I'm aware a few things have changed and i dont think i'm wrong in saying theres a possibility a couple of people may vote against me who werent in the clan when i was before, for perfectly valid reasons, but all past based.
Screenshot :: The only one on this computer;

PS; Even though this app is to just re-join, i dont expect acceptance, and will be understanding if unsuccessful.

Thanks

2004-2014
Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby Jima B » 30 May 2010, 03:21

Good luck.
Everyone already knows my vote.

Nice shot by the way, I wondered why you wanted pacman on RTKM, and now I know.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ~DJ~ » 30 May 2010, 13:54

HEY DAN I AM DAN GOOD LUCK DAN ALWAYS WIN

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby synthetic » 30 May 2010, 15:28

not that i have a say in any of this, but, is it somehow possible for you to cut down the whining by like.. 1000% ? I dont remember a single game from err, I dont know maybe even a year.. where you didnt heavily complain and whine or end up leaving the server because i was in the opposite team. If you say that I flame you then damn straight I do, i *loving* hate whiny emo metabolic end product, it pisses me off. :smt021 I wouldnt bring this up if it wasnt the case for the games yesterday, the day before yesterday, probably the day before the day before yesterday. And dont you try throw dates at me saying you didnt play, it doesnt matter. I always recognize you in the server and I can always predict your whine well before you actually start complaining, somewhere around the time when people start killing you because the enemy team no longer consists of 100% beginners.

All you need to do is keep your *loving* mouth shut when ever you feel like whining and you dont get any flames, or have me pop up on forums here and there posting about it. All the whiners have gone down in dxmp memory as proper clowns. Jeez..

Last edited by synthetic on 30 May 2010, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 30 May 2010, 15:30

Random just made an epic. But in all fairness, I've been saying it for years.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby synthetic » 30 May 2010, 15:39

Oh and dan, if you keep saying I live in the past or keep bringing it up, dont bother. Youve probably screwed me over plenty times in the past but truth is that my memory span regarding such incidents does not generally exceed couple weeks or a month. All I want is a proper game and every *loving* time I play you I have to put up with the whine (given that you dont leave the server before). Every *loving* game.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ~DJ~ » 30 May 2010, 17:22

HIDDEN STOP WHINING :smt013

GOOD LUCK DAN

That Resident Evil Mod
————

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ShadowRunner » 30 May 2010, 17:58

Ken wrote:All the whiners have gone down in dxmp memory as proper clowns. Jeez..

That includes all the people whining about Shadowrunner, FGS, Altfire, custom maps, Stargate mod, 0-augs etc...

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 30 May 2010, 20:54

Hai Dan!

About Ken's problem; I thought that issue was solved back when you were in [FGS] the last time.. Obviously it wasn't? [FGS] doesn't have the resources to babysit you whenever you're playing in order to avoid incidents with other players. If you can't change your attitude then I'm afraid we don't have a mutual case.

On the other hand, how should we know that you won't leave again if you possibly get accepted? You've been in dozens of clans before and I know how this goes with people who have a sort of.. deep relationship (?) with DXMP.. I mean there's a chance that one day you'll feel like making a clan on your own and start attempting to make clan wars and stuff like that. [FGS] still has a great interest for loyalty and I personally think that some of our previous polls for recruitment would have required more time to think about..

~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ~Blade~ » 30 May 2010, 21:37

~DJ~ wrote:HIDDEN STOP WHINING :smt013

lol..ZOMBIEs.. :ney:

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby Mastakilla » 31 May 2010, 07:39

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:Hai Dan!

About Ken's problem; I thought that issue was solved back when you were in [FGS] the last time.. Obviously it wasn't? [FGS] doesn't have the resources to babysit you whenever you're playing in order to avoid incidents with other players. If you can't change your attitude then I'm afraid we don't have a mutual case.

On the other hand, how should we know that you won't leave again if you possibly get accepted? You've been in dozens of clans before and I know how this goes with people who have a sort of.. deep relationship (?) with DXMP.. I mean there's a chance that one day you'll feel like making a clan on your own and start attempting to make clan wars and stuff like that. [FGS] still has a great interest for loyalty and I personally think that some of our previous polls for recruitment would have required more time to think about..

I thought Dan has matured up, and I still think that, obviously he may still have a habit to complain every now and then but he has the right to do so if he likes. I love both of you guys (Ken and Dan <3) but you both have to get over it, especially Ken :alc: if you know what a person is like you'll come to ignore it, right? I mean we always laughed when Raid

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ~DJ~ » 31 May 2010, 14:35

before I get a big-ass reply, Hidden, I WAS KIDDING

That Resident Evil Mod
————

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby synthetic » 31 May 2010, 17:26

I dont know, I had a talk with duke and somehow I kinda stomach his ROFL etc raiden banta, or ignore it. I remember I made up with Dan at some point but then he would accuse me of cheating, unbalancing teams and *love* knows what when I was under alias. I had it at that point man. Duke may complain but it is not often that he actually leaves the server. Then again, leaving the server is a better option than filling the chat box with whine.

Dan you say you lag when you download, of course you do, but what exactly is that lag of yours? 20-50ms higher ping? You see, I often play with someone downloading on my end, and I get 400-700 ping, if I played with a torrent I would get 2000 ping. Do I complain a lot about it? No. Others complain that I warp :-D And who exactly is to blame about the downloading situation of yours? It is lagging on your end so it is your problem and I see no reason why you should complain about it. The reason behind this is directly tied to your warped understanding of skill hierarchy in 0augs. You play a random game against someone who is *loving* about, like me when im concentrating solely on shooting legs or whatnot, it is not often that I have a serious game in 0augs, and instantly you can claim how you are so much better than this person or that person or third person. No it does not work that way. You dont do 1on1s and you dont do clan wars, both are gametypes where people actually play a serious game to win, all of them (generally). Why am I mentioning it? Because the moment someone starts killing you in a server is the moment you need to find 101 excuses why you are suddenly not so good as you imagine yourself to be.
If anyone needs to chill it is you. Take it easy and dont try to find excuses for everything. Take a *loving* DTS or stealth pistol and have fun for a change if you feel like throwing a tantrum every time you try to play serious.
We can make a lowtech "clan" if you want :-D (not a real clan and wont interfere with your application)

I have a friend who has HUGE issues with getting fragged in shooters, he totally flips. But you see, it works two ways, work on yourself a little and I try to be more tolerant. :-)

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby ShadowRunner » 31 May 2010, 20:32

It is easily solved. We simply don't make excuses for dying and we try not to leave a game if we are getting hammered. If we are squeaky clean, then the metabolic end product will stick to others , not us.

Sometimes I do well, then I get tired or bored and I start getting hammered, I leave, not because I am losing, but because I've been playing for hours.
Maybe a tournament is in order? A team one, based on Command_Post and a solo tourney for those who have a big enough willy.

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Application to Re-Join - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 31 May 2010, 22:13

I'm the most loyal to FGS *love* you all.

However I do agree with ken. However, this whole thing about me being on his side is starting to creep me out, i might side with dan to put things back to normal.

Return to Deus Ex