Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

FGS OWNAGE!

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

FGS OWNAGE! - Postby ShadowRunner » 13 Jul 2010, 00:27

These are the statistics from AG server.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 2.32:7790/

Now remember, statistics do not lie.

1. [FGS]Shadowrunner 882 21.47 hr
2. Rhino 863 13.97 hr
3. BUBU 739 13.95 hr
4. poppy 702 14.2 hr
5. True_Patriot 686 11.67 hr
6. Blade 606 6.63 hr
7. TruePatriot 525 8.12 hr
8. Newbie(dontkillme) 495 5.75 hr
9. xcsmaboon 369 21.77 hr
10. [FGS]Tidus 288 3.5 hr

The serious point here is:

1. We urgently need more AG maps. I have some ready, but know not how to convert to AG yet.
2. I have admin, demorec any player using speed aug without stealth plz. All reconnection bugging will be stopped here and now.
3. AG can be the future of DX, you see how popular it is amongst ALL players. We need coders to fix the reconnection bug/cheat.
4. I like AG because auggers play it and the others learn from that, it's the only gametype besides SG which can balance all players.

Interestingly, 932 aliases have been used on the server. I haven't studied enough, but even so, it's clear that there are more DX players than we think.
[FGS]Khaamilus is one of them apparently.

~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby ~Blade~ » 13 Jul 2010, 01:40

I hate to ruin your fun but that only shows who has been using the same nick all the time :oops:
A bit like: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 8.63:7790/

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby Fear » 13 Jul 2010, 01:47

I've created one for [RTKM] & [FGS] Zero Augs.

Here's the link, its sticky:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2780 :) :)

2004-2014
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 15 Jul 2010, 01:35

ShadowRunner wrote:These are the statistics from AG server.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 2.32:7790/

Now remember, statistics do not lie.

1. [FGS]Shadowrunner 882 21.47 hr
2. Rhino 863 13.97 hr
3. BUBU 739 13.95 hr
4. poppy 702 14.2 hr
5. True_Patriot 686 11.67 hr
6. Blade 606 6.63 hr
7. TruePatriot 525 8.12 hr
8. Newbie(dontkillme) 495 5.75 hr
9. xcsmaboon 369 21.77 hr
10. [FGS]Tidus 288 3.5 hr

The serious point here is:

1. We urgently need more AG maps. I have some ready, but know not how to convert to AG yet.
2. I have admin, demorec any player using speed aug without stealth plz. All reconnection bugging will be stopped here and now.
3. AG can be the future of DX, you see how popular it is amongst ALL players. We need coders to fix the reconnection bug/cheat.
4. I like AG because auggers play it and the others learn from that, it's the only gametype besides SG which can balance all players.

Interestingly, 932 aliases have been used on the server. I haven't studied enough, but even so, it's clear that there are more DX players than we think.
[FGS]Khaamilus is one of them apparently.

On a side note...
From what I remember, the latest DXAG did not allow to get more AUGS by reconnecting..

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby ~DJ~ » 15 Jul 2010, 09:36

omg releez naoo

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 15 Jul 2010, 12:47

no

Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby 666 » 15 Jul 2010, 15:15

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

~[RTK]FEAR~ wrote:i had a go at people like 666 for ladderbugging, a perfect example of me trying to tell the guy to learn to play

~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby ~Blade~ » 15 Jul 2010, 16:10

ShadowRunner wrote:2. I have admin, demorec any player using speed aug without stealth plz. All reconnection bugging will be stopped here and now.

People use the vision bug more, which in my opinion is much more useful, but harder to detect.
If anyone suspects anyone else of abusing this (vision bug) contact me instead because I'd be able to tell better than shadow if someone is abusing this sort of bug, and hence the abuser can be dealt with.
Don't know exactly what the rule is, but I don't like people gaining unfair advantages so from me: warn - kick - warn - ban.

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 15 Jul 2010, 17:33

im 6th on score per minute, fu all

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Jul 2010, 22:06

Nobody wrote:From what I remember, the latest DXAG did not allow to get more AUGS by reconnecting..

Deja was asking me if he can run the better version, I dont think I have it, I'm not sure. I am sick of 1 shot medic dart with no team balancer.... Noooooooobs!

I definitely want to run version 2 or 3 of AG rather than 1 on the AG server I'm launching. And new maps.

Also side note: where tf is nukedeath????

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 16 Jul 2010, 22:27

ShadowRunner wrote:
Nobody wrote:From what I remember, the latest DXAG did not allow to get more AUGS by reconnecting..

Deja was asking me if he can run the better version, I dont think I have it, I'm not sure. I am sick of 1 shot medic dart with no team balancer.... Noooooooobs!
LOL WHAT?
Since WHEN does dejavu ask for something??
He just takes what he can get and uses it without getting a guilty conscience a little bit.

ShadowRunner wrote:I definitely want to run version 2 or 3 of AG rather than 1 on the AG server I'm launching. And new maps.
That with DXAG is a mystery.. I know there existed such a fixed version.. but I don't seem to have it.. and since I made DXAG.. who else could have it, if not Nobody.

ShadowRunner wrote:Also side note: where tf is nukedeath????
I was testing it today.. it was fun to run it again.. but it's being blocked by another mutator.. it refused to work until I removed a load of running mutators..
I need to figure out yet, which mutator causes that..

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby ~DJ~ » 16 Jul 2010, 22:30

I agree on za Dejavu point. I guess we should only run latest stuff on our own servers.

But anyway, that wouldn't be totally fair either.. but since the owner wishes not to, it's up to him.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: FGS OWNAGE! - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Jul 2010, 23:31

ah interesting, maybe nukedeath on a different server then.

And let's have two servers, one for altfire with nukedeath and one for twinz/pac smaller maps , no nukedeath, like the old days :) two wunderlands...

Return to Deus Ex