Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Application form

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Application form - Postby Fisk » 25 Jul 2011, 22:27

Youre probably thinking: why did this guy post this here? Welllll i have no idea where to put it lol, so here we go
1. usernames i use are Fisk and GoBeyond
2. i have been playing Deus Ex for about a year, but i have played it dozens of times when i was like 5 or something....... a long time ago
3. the only clan i was in previously was zXc but i left them ugh.... several months ago
4. youll see my reason why i want to join fgs @ number 6
5. my brother was in FGS, [FGS]Bean
6. I make some maps, right now im decent at that, and im learning how to do really REALLY simple mods, i feel like i could contribute some of my skills... (to be honest it sounded a lot better saying that in my head as the reason to join fgs... meh oh well :? )
7. i have read the rules and yes i do accept them

again i have no idea where i should have posted it, sorry lol
:mofu:

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: Application form - Postby Majestic » 26 Jul 2011, 00:55

The applications are usually posted in the Deus Ex section, so that's where this one is going, too :)
Perhaps it would be good if you could post some of the maps you have made, so we can see what you're capable of.
We'll let you know what we think in a week.

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
Fisk
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Application form - Postby Fisk » 26 Jul 2011, 01:27

alrighty then, should have used the 'ol noggin to figure that out XD, im finishing up another map it should be done in a few days, ill have that up along with a few other maps that i have made :D

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application form - Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Jul 2011, 10:42

Screenies or you didn't map :D

Seriously though, Bean's brother? Get's my vote, oh wait, I don't have a vote!

Have we ever had a bro in FGS before?

We've had Germans and neighbours, but I don't think we had a bro before.

Your application to FGS is accepted, when you get BOTH brothers to re-install DXMP again :D

j/k

Good luck Fisk.

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

Re: Application form - Postby IchoTolot » 26 Jul 2011, 13:14

@Fisk ... Do you was Damon or Daemon?

pi/100*1337=42
Fisk
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Application form - Postby Fisk » 27 Jul 2011, 02:47

my brothers, bean and daemon, still have dx on their computers :D and they play a few times here or there. i have used daemon's name once only because i used his system folder in place of my old system folder...... i dont use his name anymore because... well im not him :D.
about my maps, im going to post pictures of them because some have a bunch of mods needed for it to open.... :D ill take some and post them really soon.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Application form - Postby ~DJ~ » 27 Jul 2011, 04:39

A family with triplets, hmm I make a good spy :alc:

GOOD LUCK MYAN!

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Application form - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 27 Jul 2011, 10:00

Fisk wrote:my brothers, bean and daemon, still have dx on their computers :D and they play a few times here or there. i have used daemon's name once only because i used his system folder in place of my old system folder...... i dont use his name anymore because... well im not him :D.
about my maps, im going to post pictures of them because some have a bunch of mods needed for it to open.... :D ill take some and post them really soon.

Welcome on the forum!

I would suggest you get your brother Bean to give our place a visit so he can provide some input about you. :o
Since you joined the forum and suddenly applied, we're struggling a bit in estimating you.. you are his brother but as you said yourself.. you are not him. :)

Good luck with your application anyway!

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application form - Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jul 2011, 14:24

Nobody wrote: we're struggling a bit in estimating you

Fisk bro, when I see this it's usual the applicant had blasted out of nowhere and not really spent time getting hanging out primarily on their server and their forums etc over a period of time. People won't vote unless they've been able to make an estimation and a lot of applicants might get to know one or two people, but FGS is a large clan, of which many hang out mostly in the SDK and forums and a lot of people don't network enough before applying, so it's impossible to vote on someone you never saw, read or heard anything about. Might take you some time... just saying.

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Application form - Postby Magus » 27 Jul 2011, 18:57

Show me your work, sir.

:)

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

Re: Application form - Postby IchoTolot » 27 Jul 2011, 22:35

Fisk wrote:... im finishing up another map it should be done in a few days, ill have that up along with a few other maps that i have made :D

Magus wrote:Show me your work, sir.:)

pi/100*1337=42
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Application form - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 28 Jul 2011, 05:54

ja the current status of your application is like noone knows anything about you so far so not many votes yet:P

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application form - Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Jul 2011, 11:40

We know plenty about his bros though. Played this year with Daemon and Bean hmm, 2009?
Bean turned down FGS leadership, as he had been inactive running upto Icho's absence, but technically speaking he was eligible.
Bean had been in GODZ and Daemon was in IO. Both were those kind of US players who could slaughter in Euro servers.
Not sure if it was Bean or Daemon, but one of them had a huge afro and wore psychadelic batik T-shirts.
I saw Daemon waste a whole room of pros with a pistol and I remember being slaughtered by Bean on GODZ many times. I don't think either of them were editors though, so it will be interesting to see what Fisk does with SDK.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Application form - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 28 Jul 2011, 12:56

Rollo, it's inadequate to talk about someone in 3rd person within this person's application topic.. :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Application form - Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Jul 2011, 15:57

"You*" not "Fisk", apologies.

Return to Deus Ex