Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Anyone playing Human Revolution?

Author
Federvieh
Federvieh

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby [FGS]Hawk » 02 Sep 2011, 18:55

I have played the beta a while ago for 1-2 hours and I have to say that it didn't pull me in just as deep as the first game did. So I guess I won't buy and play it, as good as the gfx and the sugar topping might be. :/

"A programmer is a tool which converts caffeine to code." -- Unknown
"Lol, wtf, that sounds like Dragonforce" -- Nobody
"error C2440: '=' : cannot convert from 'float' to 'float'" -- Visual C++ 2008 <-- o.O
"shitham hat echt zu viel metabolic end product im hirn" -- Nobody
"Mein Leben ist scheiße... ach nee, war deins!" -- Serdar Somuncu
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby chin.democ. » 02 Sep 2011, 23:06

I wonder if DX4 will have multiplayer?

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby Tidus » 03 Sep 2011, 01:00

i wonder if DX3 get its MP part with a patch like DX1... i hope <<

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 03 Sep 2011, 01:59

I hope it also gets an engine patch to unreal engine. >.<

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby ShadowRunner » 03 Sep 2011, 15:31

Rody finished it, he thought it was sick.

local Gamestation has sold out, except PC, 4 copies left of standard edition, only 1 copy of augmented

Just got a new PC, has vista, seems to be one year old, so I'm hopeful it will run.
PS3 machines are on special offer I saw, getting cheaper and cheaper, so either way, I'll do it soon.

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby Tidus » 03 Sep 2011, 19:06

yeah too sad its not unreal engine :D...
so no big mods for DX3 i guess, or community learn the new one xD

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby chin.democ. » 04 Sep 2011, 11:15

DX3 could even inspire people to make more DX1 mods, I think it will.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby ShadowRunner » 04 Sep 2011, 13:59

Yep, this new job is bad timing...

Otherwise I would be bombarding the internet with video of our servers and HR maps being played, making the videos like the trailers or game sequences. I think most people would "get it".

We know already that EM are working on an unannounced project, and that this project was hiring new staff, including artists and programmers. Hard to say, but I would think that is more likely DX4 or something else entirely, not a DXHR multiplayer or sdk.

Also with no link between Jenson and Denton yet in the endings of DX3, it says to me that there will be DX4 before they let SDK loose on the community, but that's just guesswork.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 09 Sep 2011, 14:52

Installing DXHR atm:)

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 10 Sep 2011, 16:14

Pretty good so far, but going out to the streets seems to come with a bunch of secondary quests and I don't want to miss any of them.. so advancing with the storyline takes a lot longer than I thought. It's very loyal to DX1 I must say.

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby Tidus » 12 Sep 2011, 07:56

unfortunately i dont have much time to play DXHR atm, im still at the very first mission after you got the implants.
So far i can say, the port on the pc is, well its ok. some issues like Anti Aliasing problem is a huge problem, my DX keep crashing on the best Anti Aliasing option, but i can play it without it.
graphics overall is ok, not too special but not too good that you need a futuristic machine to play it.

cant say much yet but the german voice is very, very good i must say. i prefer german over english, but its just me i guess :roll:
synchronous is a bit off (a bit is good, its not even close) but its still the Deus Ex flair in it, i like it and DX1 wasnt the best game with good synchronous too, right? so doesnt matter for me :D

well well :wink:

Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby 666 » 18 Sep 2011, 02:07

Who Invented torrents ?

~[RTK]FEAR~ wrote:i had a go at people like 666 for ladderbugging, a perfect example of me trying to tell the guy to learn to play

THC Mario
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby THC Mario » 18 Sep 2011, 08:23

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:There's awesome internet speed in my dorm but somehow it can detect torrenting and my download speed is limited to something like 0,1 kb/s :( I could order it for XBOX for free but I cba yet..

Why dont you try downloading it from warez.bb?

There is no I in suck, only U
>> THC clan <<
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 18 Sep 2011, 14:25

It's already fixed, I feel like I've completed most of the story but there always seems to be more, this time I'm back to Hengsha Island for the second time. Good stuff.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Anyone playing Human Revolution? - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 20 Sep 2011, 00:11

Completed! I still prefer DX1 but this one was very loyal to it, looking forward to more.

Return to Deus Ex