Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Animals v Humans maps

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Animals v Humans maps - Postby ShadowRunner » 30 Oct 2011, 12:41

I'm trying to figure a reason for animals AND robots to turn on humans. Probably like computers infecting animals to kill humans.

So I have two ideas. A zoo in America has suffered an earthquake and the animals are trying to escape and the robots have suffered malfunction, complete with candy floss stall and funfair rides. The second idea is the same concept, but in space, like the Valley Forge in Silent Running, a zoological expedition is suffering a few setbacks and the crew are fighting it out with the cargo.

Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: Animals v Humans maps - Postby Poor » 30 Oct 2011, 19:36

Good theory, but it doesn't explain the aliens. I think the aliens hacked the robots and used bacon strips to train the animals to attack humans.

[FGS]Kalman
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: Animals v Humans maps - Postby [FGS]Kalman » 30 Oct 2011, 20:40

Or simply the aliens attacked the zoo for some snack, and they released the animals' cage for it :)

deadmau5 is Canada's apology for Justin Bieber!!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Animals v Humans maps - Postby ShadowRunner » 31 Oct 2011, 01:06

Poor wrote:Good theory, but it doesn't explain the aliens. I think the aliens hacked the robots and used bacon strips to train the animals to attack humans.

funny. more fun than the servers tbh. So much spammers and idiots atm.

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Animals v Humans maps - Postby chin.democ. » 05 Nov 2011, 12:40

Yup too many idiots, even I'm losing my patience lately and moaning in server! :oops:

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Animals v Humans maps - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 Nov 2011, 14:22

chin.democ. wrote:Yup too many idiots, even I'm losing my patience lately and moaning in server! :oops:

IF you don't have patience at all, you won't lose it. :oops:

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Animals v Humans maps - Postby ShadowRunner » 05 Nov 2011, 17:33

There is a core of experienced and skilled players making consistent aggravation, not fun.
Player23 - "Hackers", fake deadmaus and his buddies. Dogny, Vincent McScript, Fake Dogny etc.
DXUK server is a joke too it seems, like a bad day on Gamesmajor server, a lot of teamkilling, especially fake deadmaus.
A lack of new maps also on that server. Cozmo could do with anti-spam mutator still I notice also.
I really notice it, after two months break, how much stupid there is in servers atm.
I notice also evenings, a healthy number 20-25 players every night.
Maybe when a great mod comes out like AvH or Cozmo or DXSM etc, people should run passworded servers, to promote a standard of behaviour or there should be some solution. People will need to lead by example, or not ever play new stuff. Stupid is in the minority, it can't win.

Anyway I just posted to say... SDK is running now, so I started with an AvH map, also am polishing off the HR big Detroit map.

Just laying out all the seating of a crashed airliner. The Humans will spawn near what is left of the 1st Class lounge. The animals will spawn in the cargo hold at the other end, underneath the destroyed passenger seating. The passenger cabin will be missing a roof, plenty of floor and wont be flat anymore, all twisted and torn. NickyMinaj and Rihanna will be dancing in the wreckage also.

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Animals v Humans maps - Postby chin.democ. » 05 Nov 2011, 19:27

Yeah this silly behavior is really getting old. It's like they are all having a sugar high or something, bloody kids these days, shoot em all! :mofu:

Return to Deus Ex