Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

HowTo get vsync to work

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Just not the same anymore - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Mar 2013, 14:49

Except spawns in Snow2 are like Iceworld to some degree, a bit hectic. I was surprised how many people voted in FGS-0a "sick of thc maplist" as oppose to just voting "bring it back". Smuggler, MiniDust, CMD, perfect maplist.

~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Just not the same anymore - Postby ~Blade~ » 02 Mar 2013, 15:34

I think both servers were quite similar, except initially FGS didn't have any default maps, it did after.
I think it would be better as a whole for dxmp to grow if people didn't argue so much or have such strong feelings about small things.
Just play in the server and other people will join and newer people will see people in servers and the game will grow.
Unfortunately, in dxmp everyone hates everyone so we (the number of players) don't really grow bigger.

My opinion of the server thing would be that there should be one server that everyone plays in (hosted by whoever) so that one is popular, that would be better than having 2 or 10 different servers of basically the same thing, and all of them will be empty since we dont know which one to go to. Once that 1 server is always full, then we can move to have more servers. I don't think we're at that stage yet.

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Just not the same anymore - Postby TheWolf » 02 Mar 2013, 19:26

I call dibs on hosting the American 0 aug server

Ingame: Sev

Return to Deus Ex