Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Possibility of FGS warring?

Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 11 Jan 2014, 22:10

Thanks machete but I played worse than a NOOB!, ye I had fun and yeah it is just a game when said and done. I kinda got bored after 1.30 hour of waiting for it to begin. 5 beers later :alc: kick off. Meh I had fun and hope every player involved did so on a good note thanks all and GG's :D I'll end it on a happy note rather than moan and bitch about it. Thanks to HM for sorting and hosting it again. =D> for your second win, well played :-D

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby chin.democ. » 12 Jan 2014, 12:57

Was far too ill to even consider playing, I think we should organise some practice because we are all ridiculously rusty, like even the rust has rust. #-o

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Mastakilla » 12 Jan 2014, 14:59

Hey Chin, I'm sure if we have a practise game or two, and you come into the team, that we can have a good chance next time. We've already improved over last time I think and your past experience wouldn't go amiss.

Please consider playing with us friend

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby machete » 13 Jan 2014, 15:33

chin.democ. wrote:Was far too ill to even consider playing, I think we should organise some practice because we are all ridiculously rusty, like even the rust has rust. #-o

I've got glandular fever, illness is no excuse! :D

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Tidus » 14 Jan 2014, 00:55

Hey everyone.

i just looked at my e-mails and thats why im here :roll:

Is the thing over or can i still enter? :P

Would love to have a nice match

Edit: Just saw a discussion here about having like 400 FPS in multiplayer is unfair and such... well am i allowed then? lol

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Mastakilla » 14 Jan 2014, 01:51

You can still enter for the next one, what dates are best for you?
These tend to be at saturdays mostly

You will have to cap your fps :P

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 14 Jan 2014, 07:29

400 FPS is getting close to 3 times faster weapon fire rate (and item use rate) than normal player. It is a typical speedhack stemming from lacking built in capping mechanism. Such an fps value is also not a cheaters dream because MTL will make you warp as hell. Serious cheaters (ie Phantom) use smaller fps values ~200. Game breaking point was detected at 150 fps.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby anax » 14 Jan 2014, 08:35

p much any rate between 60 and 140 is golden.
My junk pile of a laptop won't manage higher than 120 in DX anyways, even next to a wall. :o

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Tidus » 14 Jan 2014, 16:06

synthetic wrote:400 FPS is getting close to 3 times faster weapon fire rate (and item use rate) than normal player. It is a typical speedhack stemming from lacking built in capping mechanism. Such an fps value is also not a cheaters dream because MTL will make you warp as hell. Serious cheaters (ie Phantom) use smaller fps values ~200. Game breaking point was detected at 150 fps.

So im having 9 times the fire rate? Gee when i miss with assault rifle a split second my ammo is gone and i cant kill anyone :bwahaha:
Nah just joking i was just messing with the frames once and it was god awful not to mention the sound is all messed up.

Playing with 100FPS most of the times :wink:

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 15 Jan 2014, 20:37

400 is under 3 X if 500 was ~3X. Still well over double the rate.

Are Khaamilus, Cozmo, Mastakilla + anyone else interested in fighting a match in one of normal gametypes? ATDM would be preferred but this suggestion is open for Basic and some reasonable Custom variants if FGS itself makes a request. I know FGS has 3 members that can aug or have auged, and some 2-3 additional beginner augers who may or may not want to support their team. Match would be held sometime in the end of this month, but would be nice if we get some details arranged beforehand, such as whether the idea is acceptable to begin with.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Jan 2014, 14:32

Sounds like Chin said some practice was needed.

Khaamilus
Master of Puppets
Master of Puppets

Nationality:
Poland

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Khaamilus » 16 Jan 2014, 22:53

Yes, I'm interested, like always. Personally I prefer ATDM, however I think BTDM would be better option for our team. Eventually we can play ATDM if the rest of the FGS will want to play it.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby synthetic » 17 Jul 2014, 13:41

Bump.

Hivemind has a massive clanwar with HK pending in ATDM (hoping 7v7 or higher, but even 6v6 would be great success), and going with the spurt of activity I'd like to challenge FGS to a real dxmp match as well. We played match and rematch in 0aug mod, lets see if FGS can play their (first?) atdm or btdm match. No weapons would be taken out of the game, all augmentations will be there, and in the case of ATDM (or some sort of easier CTDM ie double skill rewards 3 augs) also skillpoints would be there.

I talked with MastaKilla and he might be able to play sometime next month, Khaamilus apparently hasn't logged in for a while so I don't know where you dig him up from, but I saw Majster checked forums recently.

Basically, if youre a clan, organize your best dxmp players for a match, and assuming you want masta to play the date will fall into sometime next month. Since I've challenged you twice to 0aug already, itll be up to you to challenge Hivemind if you want any other 0a matches.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby Mastakilla » 17 Jul 2014, 14:18

Yeah we spoke, I told you I wont be shipping my PC over untill I got work to keep me from distractions... Good news! Got a job today, starting my training next week. So I will soon look into getting my PC shipped over, but I'm expecting it to be end of august at the earliest. When I got it, I can start looking at my days off and try to round up people for practise matches. There's nothing stopping people from having some practise without me though, just confirming my interest.

Holy *love* I been applying for so many jobs I'm even starting to be all formal on the message boards.

Kind regards,
Nicky Anthony Stoppels

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Possibility of FGS warring? - Postby [FGS]Chees » 18 Jul 2014, 01:39

Thats great news bro. Been doing the same thing this year. A 4 week training course then a day training after in the factory and now work for Tulip, one of the UK's biggest food distribution companies.
Hard work and moan about it 24/7 but meh it's a job and not feeling degraded having to sign on JSA is a bonus!

What job have you landed? And hope your training goes well. Remember don't give up even if it seems pointless at the time. Everything happens for a reason in this world. Good luck with everything \:D/

Return to Deus Ex