Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Cage Match?

Author
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Cage Match? - Postby chin.democ. » 29 Jan 2014, 14:51

Would be cool to have different cages that allow a different number of augs to be used in a face-off to the death (or perhaps 30 seconds).

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Cage Match? - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 29 Jan 2014, 20:06

ricci wrote:I have come to the conclusion that Cage Match is dxmp's best solution for recruiting atdm players. I played cage match and it's pretty awesome I really like the whole saving up to buy augs and weapons idea, it's great. If you could spawn players with augs in some arenas it would be nice. Players will be like "WTF IS THIS" start using it, like it, then they may actually learn to buy augs from the store. They will learn what augs are, appreciate them, understand dx abit further, and maybe be willing to try out atdm.
Hmm.. so that can help? ..after 12 years, I'm still uncertain about the benefit of augs.. 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ricci
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Cage Match? - Postby ricci » 29 Jan 2014, 22:05

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Hmm.. so that can help? ..after 12 years, I'm still uncertain about the benefit of augs.. 8-[

Chances are you played sp on easy mode..

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Cage Match? - Postby ShadowRunner » 30 Jan 2014, 02:05

A server where the augs were cheaper and there was constant infolink information, training, binds, augs etc is a good idea. I'd try to remove the player control element in mapvote and hanging around time and when exactly games start, set time limit for shopping and set map according to balance of credits among players. Let bots run the cage and matches, players just fight and shop or watch and chat.

Return to Deus Ex