Archangel/1B

bug with grav - Postby }{JACK}{ » 12 May 2006, 19:19

it happens to me aswell

Jack

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 12 May 2006, 21:15

ok heres the thing snipers r very annoying specially when u leav spawnroom and u git killed b4 u take a step, i lurv sniping but when i snipe i snipe with skill that mean i don't aim at door and w8 till ppls come out and shoot b4 they see me i give them a chance to run a bit then i killthem it is more fun sniping moving targets... so my point in all this is there is a diffrence between sniping and noobing..... don't noob if u wana snipe at least be fair about it :!:

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
Toss7

- Postby Toss7 » 13 May 2006, 12:09

you CANT delete snipers from any game.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

augs lag - Postby ShadowRunner » 13 May 2006, 18:05

augs make me lag

Aah now I understand why you don't like them...

Hmm I get bad FPS on Nobody Server...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 15 May 2006, 13:48

i never said i want to deleat snipers i am just saying we need a mod that will put a protectiv sheild around spawn doors it really makes me mad when u can't leave spawn cos of a noob who is sniping the door and another noob sniping the other door of the spawnroom it is noobish and we need a way to elimnate noobness in mp at least as much as possible, lik u can't be killed by sniper unless u r moving or sumthin..... just tell me wat modding programs there r and i will learn how to use it then get to work on the mod.....

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 15 May 2006, 16:16

Kothar no special treatment required...it just requires good mapping.

4 spwnrooms not 2 = enemy always guessing, cant camp spwndoors...

Spnrooms with Windows or no closing door = Enemy can toss nades in...

Take GODZ Hillz, 90% of kills are made on ppl leaving a spwnroom. It's the whole point of the map, do you stay in the fort or do you try and make it to the towers?

Rattery Park is vulnerable, the spwnroom has one exit, no closing door and open space outside the spwnroom with no cover at all and the enemy have the light and shadow in perfect position for a "hun from the sun" kill.

I make my maps with 4 spwnrooms if possible and two exits in case of door blockers or campers and I try to put spwnrooms as far apart as possible and take basic precautions to allow someone to get out of the room, find some pick-ups and cover, before they will be fired on...

EDIT You will see when you can register on GODZ soon hopefully (we told NC, he said e-mail old/new IP address to him at godzserver@aol.com and he will look into it - mark it FGS Shadowrunner - IP registration problem "HELP THEY ARE NOT BANNED!!!" - He should know what it is...)

you will see...the efforts people make to ruin a game by trying to be cleverer than the mapper, door blocking spwnrooms etc...

Nobbness will exist as Good fight will always exist, one can not exist without the other, this concept is 15,000 years old in society and doesnt look set to change.

Howbout we play stargate on our own server and demorec how it should be done and then post the demos on GODZ and the nobbness will learn and realize they are nobbness with nuke law and spam...and not knowing how to take/hold 27...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 15 May 2006, 20:35

lol this has gotten very far off topic...... anyway um i don't know my old IP how am i supposed to tell him if i don't know..... and also i still wana know what modding programs there r so i can make new weps 4 the map idea that i have that no one seems to care about..... :evil:

Return to Deus Ex