Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Importaint updates to master2.oldunreal.com PLEASE READ

Author
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Importaint updates to master2.oldunreal.com PLEASE READ - Postby HDD21 » 08 May 2014, 20:49

Now I am no longer using UCC my options are open significantly, this will now work for any game on the unreal engine although the application I am using I am helping test for security This means, that the ports are the unreal default, so if hosters could please change it
to what it is now which it will stay, however unreal hosters need do nothing, add it as:

ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master2.oldunreal.com MasterServerPort=27900

Or if using nepthys: ServerActors=Nephthys.NptServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master2.oldunreal.com MasterServerPort=27900

The Query port is: 28900 as default so if using it in the menuscreen.joingame area no changes to MasterServerTCP port is needed, in DX-SL etc keep port as 28900. Should now accept heartbeats from all versions without the stupid issues UCC was having.

Also while I am at it, smirf from oldunreal is also hosting a multi master server for all unreal engine based games, so:

ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.oldunreal.com MasterServerPort=27900

Or if using nepthys: ServerActors=Nephthys.NptServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.oldunreal.com MasterServerPort=27900

So that is two masters to add to your ini's change the uplink port if you are already uplinking to mine. Should have used 28900 from the beginning but was already using UCC for unreal on those ports...

Return to Deus Ex