Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 24 Sep 2014, 18:44

And for my last post I will only say that I hope that in the future I will activate my portal, my youtube, and FB group where all wins will be more than clearly visible, and also Forum on site, so that all friends and good people can come and post their successes. So all of my friends which read that are welcome to come. That is my last message in here. See ya in Deus Ex, GTA 3 and UrT, and maybe on some other games also.

All best to good people and friends.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby DaniSaggenza » 24 Sep 2014, 19:09

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:If you have issues we will solve that on UrT where all provocators will lose against me, same as on Deus Ex. Enjoy and do not be frustrated, thats not good for health. Goodbye.

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby Hey » 24 Sep 2014, 20:10

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:And please use autoclick bot or aimbot from bots (as most of you abusers from deus ex have, and which are also supported on UrT), so that you can have at least any chance against me.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby [FGS]Chees » 24 Sep 2014, 22:28

What the hell did you just post Darko?

Here use this http://www.englishtown.com/online/lp/On ... tAodxnEAqQ
then post something we can all understand. You must be on drugs or so messed in the head and deluded that you don't remember what you say to others in game.

Lets see if you post again! Darko. The world record for utter bull**** posts when saying 'This is my last post'

Getting kinda fun this Darko keep it up and we can go on The Jeremy Kyle Show in the uk :bwahaha:
Bi*** gonna be swinging slaps @ me \:D/ or Jerry Springer, it's all bi*** slapping, you'll fit right in.... DARLING :-D

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Oct 2014, 21:36

Chees thanks but my English I fine. Only problem is that I write so fast, and I do not check my errors after that. I am sorry if that is problem. I guess that is not my problem. My country language is not English anyway, my language is Croatian so, my friend, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT PERFECT LANGUAGE :)

Dani, you and me both know why you insult me and Leonardo. I saw Leonardo last time aroung past Christmas, and you insulted him. I spectated and Leonardo said on Croatian: Nisam u formi - I am not in shape, so I said to you Dani, one more word and I will help Leonardo to beat you. You played with one more dude (strong person, good person and I will not name his nick cause he is cool), so I joined and after I killed you 6 times in row, <you said DARKO CHEATER AIMBOT hahahhaa.

When me and Leonardo saw that, we laughed hard, cause you we angry as always when you lose, so we just left. Trust me Dani, noone care areoub your angry curses and insults. Me and Leonardo beaten you as always so I understand that you are angry. I do not care about your issues, I do not hate you Dani boy. Solve your problems with God. I am not your problem. You must love yourself as a person and then your life will be better.

All best to all good people.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby synthetic » 23 Oct 2014, 21:41

From his posts it is clear that he can read (1), process information (2), aaand..

He then turns it into fiction.

Profit???

:-k

In a futile attempt to stay impersonal, I have to suspect that this has nothing at all to do with gaming and such pathological behaviour has to result in significant real life issues.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby anax » 23 Oct 2014, 22:14

i';m laughing so hard omg dakro :bwahaha:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Oct 2014, 23:27

No comment on stupid posts. Besides if you see errors in my text, that is because I CAN NOT fix my text after I publish it. I guess you can say thanks for that to moderators and admin of this forum.

Anax you can laugh as much as you can, ask moderator of this forum if I ever lost on fake map which you created. I can go anytime there, cause on that map I am almost invincible since there are also medkits (stupid move) that makes me even stronger, and that gave me place to duck against aimboters, and binders.

If you want to know who is person which I protect and which was in Dani's team when I played with Leonardo and when we shamed Dani Saggenzza which called me aimbot cheater when I killed him 6 times in row, then I can tell you his nickname: MexicanViking saw that all. Map was elevation, server was Machete. Machete can see logs also if he wants. So you can laugh as much as you want. I say only truth, and facts.

Ps: I laugh on you and your friend Dani. Cause you know very well, you cant beat me, just as he cant. I am not scared, just tell me server and place. I will come. I am bored to say that all the time. I am not competitive person, but against arogant people I will always say, bring it on :) And anax we all know how that can end: With one more lose of you and Dani Saggenzza. We saw that before :)

Enjoy :)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby anax » 24 Oct 2014, 15:23

After several years you still have no understanding of medkits and how to fight in general, let's see, you accuse anyone that can kill you of aimbotting and having a full stack of 5 medkits at spawn, something which is not even coded into the game, not even as a mod.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 24 Oct 2014, 17:08

Haha, I never acuse anyone, I play in perfect silence all the time. I saw all possible cheats last few months, but that does not worry me at all, cause I rarely lose anyway. So anax honestly, you can have cheats how much you want, that will not help you much, my bullet will still find a perfect way.

And about 5 medkits on spawn, binds. That is your problem. For me that is cheat. Is that allowed in dx? No it is not, so stop talking BS about taht all the time. All modifications in .ini files are cheat. Every normal gamer will tell you that. Some games have even protected .ini file, so what says that to you? Think little more before you talk rubish.

I do not know how to tell you that, but when I play I do not talk. And when I talk then I talk only with friends, cause with Insulters like you I can only laugh :) Besides have you saw me under nick Sretnik? I played 2 hours in full silence and when you Machete and Dani had enough of loosing and when all 3 of you ragequited I only said gg and goodbye haha. So yea, I do not talk during the fight. But problem Is that Dani loves to acuse me of aimbot or cheats. Ask machete for logs: Dani said at one point when he was owned in Darko's box: That must be foolmoon, let him :) Etc etc.... SO tell me, how caould I lose on that pictures same day so hard, when I beaten you all (same people from pictures very easy just few hours after that haha.

You are funny dude Anax. I like that haha. But its good to laugh when I read your comments. You all 3 lost and deal with that. Pictures are on internet. Take loss as a man. Enjoy :)

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby synthetic » 25 Oct 2014, 01:34

Well, I have to say that I've never met anyone in DXMP who could fill the signature space of the ENTIRE community - before you showed up, that is. Quite remarkable.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 26 Oct 2014, 13:17

People do not like successful people :) So you see I guess I have big success :)

Besides, that is their problem, not mine.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby synthetic » 27 Oct 2014, 00:23

Can you also play atdm and share your wisdom of the auged game with us? Right now your mastery of 0aug and AltFire leaves the classic game out. We want your opinion on Triads, perfect streak strategies, and demos of 5 lams at spawn!

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby anax » 27 Oct 2014, 01:29

Darko vs Messiah, go go go, who win z!! [/sarc]

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Oct 2014, 15:44

synthetic wrote:Can you also play atdm and share your wisdom of the auged game with us? Right now your mastery of 0aug and AltFire leaves the classic game out. We want your opinion on Triads, perfect streak strategies, and demos of 5 lams at spawn!

I am not sure that I understand your proposal lol. First of all I have denied access to Wunderland because of some dudes which stealed my nick, and only victim of that was me. Nobody knows very well that he should ban Dani, and not me. I am 2000 percent positive he banned me with no reason at all, and he knows that.

Also your opinion is weird because it is combination of Dx single player, and multiplayer so I am confused. I have not heard that is possible to use more than 3 lams in multiplayer lol :) If you know about that well, then its abuse. So there exists even that, well thanks for share lol. I wonder how you knew that? I guess that has nothing with .ini also lol? No comment. And yes I can play ATDM with no problem, only thing is that I need to switch 50% of augs on a different way, and I will not tell which augs I swich different. Why should I tell you? Many of those who play atdm are mostly arogant people, and uses some kind of stupid abuses (faster bullets, impressive huge jumps), so tell me any reason why to tell such people perfect combination of augs which I use when I play atdm? Sorry if that will be for new players, ok, but never for people which will use my setup only to insult others. You guys will have to find your setup for yourself.

Return to Deus Ex