Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 May 2014, 19:07

Hello people. First of all, nice site people.
I must ask admins and moderators if there is some error with my access to FGS Altfire?
I have same nick in Deus Ex as here.
I hope you can remove that error (ban), because I am very sure that I did not deserved that.
I hope somebody will answer to me.
Have a nice day.

Last edited by <-(DD)->Darko on 21 Aug 2014, 00:54, edited 1 time in total.
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Altfire maps - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 20 May 2014, 20:16

PM [FGS]Nobody

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Altfire maps - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 May 2014, 20:39

Thanks for answer. I will.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Altfire maps - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 24 May 2014, 17:35

Your IP is the only one in the ban list.
That must be for a reason.. since I do not ban IPs for no reason. :-k

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Altfire maps - Postby synthetic » 29 May 2014, 22:17

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Your IP is the only one in the ban list.

If you read the "mute player" thread, I think you'll find the answer. Surprised you let Phantom play there, though.

edit: although, I think hes switched to dynamic ip recent months/years.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Altfire maps - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 Jul 2014, 03:22

Hello FGS Nobody.
You know me from Deus Ex from past times.
Trust me it is not problem with my ban, cause trust me that I do not deserve to be banned.
I have dinamic IP adress, and that is not reason, cause I can not join.
I guess something else is problem.

Why all that happened?
First of all people called "Dani Saggenzza" and "FullMoon" are taking nicks of other people in your and other servers.
What happened?
One day Lucky played in your server, and then came Dani and his friend and one took Lucky's nick, and other my nick.
To make all that sad, your admins there kicked Lucky from server and not those 2 people.
Since then, not Lucky, not me (I was not even there when you guys banned me) can join in server.
So please check logs, and IP adress of people which insulted in your server.

You will see that Lucky and me <-DD)->Darko are not problematic people, and we have Croatian IP adress.
If you compare IP adresses from people which took our nicks, you will see that one of them is From Spain (Dani), and other from France (Fullmoon). There is more people which do that, but in this case they are problem.

To make all worse, those 2 play for sure in your server even trough you should ban them, and not me, and I do not deserve ban, but I am banned because of people which took my nick. That makes no sense.

You can ask Cheese and many other people from your clan about this situation. I know many FGS members and they will say to you same. Darko from Croatia do not insult people, and I do not enjoy in that.

Please check logs, I am sure you will find fake Darko's in your server last weeks even trough you know that I am banned, and that will be proof that someone else is problem, and not me, and please ban them both - Dani and Fullmoon, and please remove ban from me, and Croatian players, because I just can not join in your server, not with dinamic IP, not with different nickname....

Many people can confirm my words. Trust me you gave ban to wrong person.
Please ask people, and look for a proofs from logs in server. You will see that I tell the truth.
Thank you.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Altfire maps - Postby anax » 20 Jul 2014, 04:16

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:

Hello FGS Nobody.
You know me from Deus Ex from past times.
Trust me it is not problem with my ban, cause trust me that I do not deserve to be banned.
I have dinamic IP adress, and that is not reason, cause I can not join.
I guess something else is problem.

Why all that happened?
First of all people called "Dani Saggenzza" and "FullMoon" are taking nicks of other people in your and other servers.
What happened?
One day Lucky played in your server, and then came Dani and his friend and one took Lucky's nick, and other my nick.
To make all that sad, your admins there kicked Lucky from server and not those 2 people.
Since then, not Lucky, not me (I was not even there when you guys banned me) can join in server.
So please check logs, and IP adress of people which insulted in your server.

You will see that Lucky and me <-DD)->Darko are not problematic people, and we have Croatian IP adress.
If you compare IP adresses from people which took our nicks, you will see that one of them is From Spain (Dani), and other from France (Fullmoon). There is more people which do that, but in this case they are problem.

To make all worse, those 2 play for sure in your server even trough you should ban them, and not me, and I do not deserve ban, but I am banned because of people which took my nick. That makes no sense.

You can ask Cheese and many other people from your clan about this situation. I know many FGS members and they will say to you same. Darko from Croatia do not insult people, and I do not enjoy in that.

Please check logs, I am sure you will find fake Darko's in your server last weeks even trough you know that I am banned, and that will be proof that someone else is problem, and not me, and please ban them both - Dani and Fullmoon, and please remove ban from me, and Croatian players, because I just can not join in your server, not with dinamic IP, not with different nickname....

Many people can confirm my words. Trust me you gave ban to wrong person.
Please ask people, and look for a proofs from logs in server. You will see that I tell the truth.
Thank you.

sry i had to.. xd.

You can protest all you want as to how nice you are to everybody,
but the trouble is you're nice when it suits you, even if that happens to be most times.
You won't win favour or avoid resistance by telling your opponent how nice they are either.

You may remember mistakenly assuming i had insulted a friend of yours, based on what some trolling anon player had said,
but rather than analyse the situation you jumped at the chance to swear at me, quite abrasively..
Not that i care at all but that it debunks your constant claim that you never insult,
i wish i still had the sshot because now you've opened yourself up to counter arguments.

As Nobody has said, bans must happen for a reason.

TL;DR: - Darko, you may have kind intentions, but your inability to let certain grudges die and be a responsilbe player is waring thin.
Not only that but it appaers imposibble for you to go a single map without spewing gibberish from spectate mode.
Your activity in-game is frustrating for others, to say the least, you talk metabolic end product far more than i did when i first started dxmp.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Altfire maps - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 Jul 2014, 15:19

Funny thing that you defend people which curse and steal nicks, cause you are well known as big friend of Dani and other nick stealers Anax. You are person which is one of biggest insulters in Deus Ex when is something not as you wish. But I do not need to listen your problems and lies here also.
Before you acuse me first check ping and ip adress of person which insults you.
That was not me cause I CAN NOT ENTER wunderland AT ALL.

So do not write stupidity. I am not responsible if Dani and company insult you with my nick.
Why is that happening? Cause they banned wrong Darko, and they let provocators in game.
I do not care if I will be unbaned, but you will not insult me.
And trust me you insult me a lot.

Why you and whole hivemind hate me? Cause I am only no-bind player which can beat you and your friends very easy. That hurt you, and all your friends. (i am not invincible, I can lose too, but that is not point here, point is why you guys hate me.)

If you are not man, so you cant handle lose as a man, that is your problem.
I do not curse, and I have no reason to insult people, so please leave such comments for other people.
If you know me, then you know that I do not care about wins and looses, I often let people to win, and I train people, sometimes I teach them some tricks..... But as I said you judge me because of someone else. As I said I am not responsible if someone insult when he steal my nick. Nobody can check logs and he will see that I talk truth. And you also know that. Ask admins in other servers, they will confirm my words, and all such people must be banned.
Not only that they steal my, Solid's, and Munij's nicks, they also can spam, play and go to spectate in a second, and then change team same second, how is that possible? What for a bot they use? How he can play and spam in same moment, and even fight when he spam in server? Ask people from Machete, you will see.

I will report Dani and Fullmoon also to other admins, and i will collect proofs about their insults.
Maybe I will be still banned (but i know truth, that I am banned for nothing), and those which steal nicks, are not banned.
Why are they not banned? Cause they all get in other people "some place", but behind their back they insult them.
You filmed when dani and Fullmoon insulted me all the time in usa server. You filmed how i beaten him. Have I insulted him??
I just played and beaten him, and he was the one which insulted me, cause he lost.

So please, when you lie, lie to your family, not to me.
As I said main problem is that i am only no-bind player which can beat all, and i Guess that is reason why people with abuses do not like me. They use abuses to be better than others, but i am player without any abuse and any bind and they still can not beat me, so I understand your and Dani's and Fullmoons frustration.
Thanks. Enjoy.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Altfire maps - Postby anax » 21 Jul 2014, 03:02

i have no words to describe what i just read

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
RP-G-eorge
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Altfire maps - Postby RP-G-eorge » 21 Jul 2014, 12:25

As someone who isn't a recognized face on this game, but someone who has experienced things, from seeing drama in servers, people duplicating other peoples screen-names and even being banned just for the fun of things by someone who abused server privileges of someone's server. I won't add names who were involved, as I learned that listing names without anything to show for it really doesn't help and it may just make you look bad. A player called ShadowRunner taught me this, as I had my moments in private message with him about certain people.

I've learned a lot from certain people on this game. Darko's one of those people. As my ping isn't good enough for death match type games, unless I'm on the Oceanic server, I mostly leaned into the VSing bots and RPG side of things, from Cage Match, the war server, Cozmo 1, Cozmo 2 and then the bunch of maps on a server that a player called Karky would host. Darko was one of the helpful people when it came to Cozmo 2 and a variety of maps on Karky's server.

I can't speak for peoples history on this game, but I'm sure if you look deep enough in the beginning of this forum, I'm sure at some point or another many people who are friends now at some point or another bumped heads. One thread I noticed was this one.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4312

I don't know those two players, but clearly there's history about those two that was quite serious and when reading

I can't help but wonder if Darko is that deserving to be permanently banned, especially when it shows there's no memory of the event, let alone anything to show for the ban. There could be a few possibilities as to why he's listed as banned, such as..

1: Perhaps someone used his name to type or cheat, left, then the real Darko joined and got banned by accident by someone who had access to banning.

2: Maybe someone started something with him, then he started typing back, got noticed and got banned. Many people zone the text of the game out and may see certain parts.

3: Maybe a little power abuse over a grudge from someone who had access to banning.

For new players such as myself, it's confusing to understand why someone's banned when there's nothing to see for why that person is banned, other than words of text. It makes it worse when the person who is banned is someone who has helped you, as you can't understand why that person is banned.

I've been treated well by both Darko and Nobody. As a new face to this game and to this forum, Nobody was nice to change my username, where as many other forums where I requested a new username, I was ignored, because I was new there, so it felt nice being treated well and with Darko teaching me the RPG side of this game, while using the gun that can move objects that Nobody created, it's confusing to see two people who I consider to be good having a problem.

With a game that has such a small amount of players, is it worth having a permanent ban on Darko over something that may not have been his fault?

I've seen posts made on another forum, about owning cheat programs.

One post here about how cheat programs were given to one player.
http://hivemindx.enjin.com/forum/page/3 ... ing-status

I'm not trying to attack anyone or call anyone a cheater here, but I'm just using that as another comparison compared to the position Darko's in at the moment, where there's knowledge of someone who may have a cheat program with proof showing who is welcomed compared to the possibility of someone who may have been banned by mistake without proof to show for the ban, let alone a memory of what happened.

Well, that's all I got to say, but I'm not trying to attack anyone here, though in my opinion, if people are going to ban people, it would be nice to show proof as to why and proof showing it's their actual IP, so new players such as myself don't get confused and can understand certain things.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Altfire maps - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Jul 2014, 18:55

First of all thank you George for nice words and for trust in me, you were always great and good person and friend, and you still are.

Since there is no point to come here where (because here noone cares, and 90 percent of people use some kind of cheat in this game, and all stick together and many people hate me cause I am one of rare good people with no cheats, and one of rare which help to people) I decided not to go anymore to those servers where I am banned, and not welcome: Machete, FGS Altfire Wunderland, Hey's and In Kldjerz servers. Since I have nothing more to proof, since I beaten people which insulted my friends, and since I proved that me and my friends are better than problematic people, I have no more reasons to go in servers where I am not welcome and where they insult me.

Because of that I wish to say thank you and goodbye to all good and nice people which maybe I will not see anymore, because they will not see me since I am banned and not welcome in those servere where they play, and me not.

If you come sometimes on ZxC, USA zero augs, Karky's server, or some other where I am not banned, and where I am welcome, I will be happy to see you guys again. If I will not see youpeople anymore I wish you all best . Goodbye.

RP-G-eorge
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Altfire maps - Postby RP-G-eorge » 23 Jul 2014, 03:06

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:First of all thank you George for nice words and for trust in me, you were always great and good person and friend, and you still are.

I appreciate that. :)
My post above felt a little sloppy, but I just want to say for the record that I'm only speaking from my own personal experience and from my views on what I'm seeing. I'd be saying the same words about anyone who was banned without anything to show for it, but not attacking one's personal experience with that player. I'd just be speaking as a new face in confusion.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Since there is no point to come here where (because here noone cares, and 90 percent of people use some kind of cheat in this game, and all stick together and many people hate me

Honestly, out of all the Deus Ex forums, I've found the FGS community to be one of the most helpful.

I had help with another community, but they shut down before I could respond, but I was busy at the time.

Looking at the Hivemind community, the owner there also has provided much knowledge and tutorials, though I've had no experience with their community, only because my questions were related to the FGS community. I say this, because I wasn't trying to attack that community with that link I posted.

I've had people care here, Darko, even when it came to misunderstandings with words, but you have to remember that people do what they do in their free time, so you may have to wait, especially if the problem is being looked at through a history record to find out why the ban was there to begin with.

I don't know about the cheating part, but FGS doesn't run all the servers, so any cheating on other servers is most likely out of their control.
I know you don't like binds and neither do I, but at the end of the end of the day, if the server welcomes it, then that's that.

As for people hating you. I've never seen anything here typed bad about you here and if anything bad was typed about you, it was just empty words without anything to show for it, which in any case could've easily been someone using your name, as I've played many ontop of many of games with you under multiple names in the past and the only time I ever saw you start words was when someone started them with you and the times your name started words with me was someone using your name. Here's the search for your name on this forum to show you that there's no hate against you and this forum dates back to 2007.
search.php?keywords=darko&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I decided not to go anymore to those servers where I am banned, and not welcome: Machete, FGS Altfire Wunderland, Hey's and In Kldjerz servers

Machete doesn't ban people from what I've seen and that's the main place I saw most drama take place, including constant spamming of words. If you've been banned from there, it's quite possible someone banned you that wasn't him, though the last time he was on here was about a month ago, so that's the best information I can get as far as contact details go.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1454

Give it time on the the FGS one for who it is to look into it.

Hey cleared your ban and my ban from when someone abused their ban privileges. If you're banned again, you should try talking to him in a private message here, as I did last time. He had to shut off the server last time for almost one week to figure out what the problem was and put his free time into looking into the problem.

KLDJERZ doesn't ban anyone on purpose. You can talk as much trash to him as much as you want and he'll end up typing something about how he's getting hard from reading it. Lol. I've seen many people talk trash in his server. Tell me what error message you get, PM your IP or IP range that's banned and I'll speak to him for you.

You got to give people time and patience man, as they've got their own lives too, but if you want to talk to someone about a problem, it's probably best to send the person a private message on the forum, as typing in Deus Ex probably isn't the best place, especially with all the gun fire going on.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Since I have nothing more to proof, since I beaten people which insulted my friends, and since I proved that me and my friends are better than problematic people, I have no more reasons to go in servers where I am not welcome and where they insult me.

Without proof, there's nothing to show for it other than empty words and I say that to everyone, not just you. It may be hard to convince someone that someone is no good if that person has never done anything bad to that person and only you. I've been there myself and I'm sure others have to, so the best thing you can do is just ignore the person. Sooner or later they'll get tired of typing blah, blah, blah and give up.
I cant begin to tell you the amount of times people typed trash to me because of my ping, though when asked if they wanted to 1 VS 1 in Oceanic, they'd say how their ping was no good there and I'd tell them how they would get an idea of how it was for me in the current server we were in.

You may not be able to enter certain servers because someone may have done something that they should not have done, so the server owner finding out about it would be a good thing, so action can be taken against that person, as it was when I was banned just for the fun of it for RPGing in Hey's server with you and others.

People typing trash to others will happen on every game on the internet man. It's unavoidable. Sooner or later though, that person may end up just typing trash to the wrong person, such as the server owner or someone the server owner knows and then they may get hit with a ban themselves, as many people use the name "Player". It'll happen sooner or later. The ass-kissing ways can't continue on forever and if people get away with abusing their ways in certain servers with no consequences, then people will move to another server to play on, excluding those who were disrupting the game or reporting those to the server owner for something to be done about them.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Altfire maps - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Jul 2014, 18:55

Hi George. Hi all people.
I came one more time to send proof about all what I talk, and then I finished my work here.

I know that I can contact all those people, but I will not contact them. Why should I contact them to be unbaned? Have I deserved to be banned? No, I have not. So I will not contact anyone, cause if people which banned me for no reason do not care, then I care even less to play in their servers.

Why I am banned on Wunderland? Because they took out nicks, and spamed there, so on the end Lucky and me are banned, even trough he has not do anything, and I am banned even trough I was not even there.

Why am I banned in Machete? Cause I beaten there Phantom (which I respect, but I heard from Dani that he helped him with 4 more people to ban me - do not know if that is truth), Sinthetic, BadSanta, ChickenSalsa, Ajit, Mango, Solid and more people which are good friends, and which do not like me a lot, because they all think they are best, but I was THE ONE which could beat them all. As I said I respect Phantom and ChickenSalsa, but i know that they are close to other problematic people which insult, so it is not surprise that they supported my ban maybe.
Why they did problems in Machete? A-TO and some people insulted Karky and Munij, so in few weeks I beaten every single day all problematic people, whole hivemind, A-TO and all others which provocated me 1:1. They all lost against me.
Since they could not beat me, Dani and Mango, even FullMoon and Solid took my nick, so sometimes there were (with me) 4-5 Darkos. Machete can see logs, and he will see how Dani threats to me that I will be banned because of spam which he will do with my nick. So they took my nick, and started to spam in server for a few weeks. Since Dani Sagenzza and few others could not beat me, they even filmed fake movies where I lost (one of them took my nick and other then beaten him). It is clear that they could not beat me, so they filmed fake movies where they act that is me (but you can see from ping it is fake).

Why I am banned in Hey's? Dani was admin there and he banned me for nothing, he came and insulted me, and then he just banned me. After that, before few days, Sinthetic insulted me (as always) on national level, he said bad things about Croatia (I have not returned on insults), but Sinthetic said please ban him, and Hey did that. So why should I play in server of such person where other insult me cause they can not beat me, and then admin kick me and not them? There is no point to play there. Besides Hey and Ricci said to me that I will never be pro player without binds, but since i started to beat them, I guess that is big problem to them just as for whole hivemind. Noone of them dares to play against me anyway.

Why I am banned in Kldjerz? Do not know I just came there, I said hello, first I was kicked 2 times, and after that banned. No point to go there. That is real truth.

Proofs? Here is proof. All laughed at me when I said that Hivemind, and many other people use heavy abuses, that they have lower ping, higher FPS (faster bullets), they can lag other players (speed up), they have wallhacks, 5 meds at spawn, their bodies go away when you kill them, they can jump with emp with no damage when they fall down, they can change weapon and kill you in 0.01 of second (no time for zoom and aiming - instakill - bot or 3X damage with sniper without zoom). They have all that. For some of that I heard from them, and some of that told me other people. All laughed on me when I said that, but now all can see from many places on the internet that I told truth, cause I saw when they talked about that, and how to setup abuses. Now all can see why I do not like binds, and that they are only abusers which hate me cause they can not beat me, even trough they have so many abuses.

And for the end? Who is person that took my nick, insult me, spam in server? No proof? Wrong!!!! Here is proof I filmed it!
As you can see from picture I played with one player, my nick ID was 3, and my ping was around 80.

Then came fake Darko, and his nick ID was 5, and ping over 130. That is I guess same person which insulted my friend, filmed fake loses about me, and same person which forced my ban on mayn servers. From picture you can see that he is scared to play against me, cause I beat him always, so he join always in my team and he spam and insult people. From picture you can see that I aimed at him, so that you can see how he can move, fight, and even spam IN THE SAME TIME!!!! That is not all, he can also go away, spectate or change team in same second before you kill him!!!! When you look on picture, you will see that he moves while he does massive spam!!! That is abuse which some use. That is proof of bots which they use, and about which i told to you all!!! You wanted proofs, now you have it.

Here is picture how they abuse and force my ban in servers: http://prntscr.com/45k78b

I cleared now shame from my nickname, and you have proof. I proved one more time that I am good person and that I have no reason to insult. I am proud that I am Croatian, and I know that I am honest person.

One more time I wish to you all, all best. Goodbye.

RP-G-eorge
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Altfire maps - Postby RP-G-eorge » 24 Jul 2014, 02:09

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I know that I can contact all those people, but I will not contact them. Why should I contact them to be unbaned?

The server owner may not know that you are banned. As I said above, once the server owner is contacted about the problem, then the problem can be looked at. If you contact the server owner, then the server owner can take action against the abuse in their server, so you would be doing the server owner a great favour and helping the server owner. It just makes sense.

It takes no effort to ban someone, but it takes time to look at why the person is banned, who banned the person and other things. As I said above, Hey closed his server down for almost one week to try to figure out how someone had access to banning in his server when he removed access in one type of way. There are obviously different setups for each server, so I doubt each server is the same, so people need time to look into the problem so it can be fixed. People are doing this in their free time and they're paying for server costs out of their own money, so with that said, report the problem in detail, sit back, wait and when the time comes for the problem to be looked at and fixed, then that's that.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Have I deserved to be banned? No, I have not. So I will not contact anyone, cause if people which banned me for no reason do not care, then I care even less to play in their servers.

The server owners have no problem with you, so the ban wasn't made against you by them, so the subject about whether or not you deserved to be banned isn't up for question. It's possible that the ban was made by someone who doesn't like you or the ban was an accident by IP ranging and the server owner has no knowledge of what happened, so if you choose not to contact anyone, you're just letting who it is get away with the abuse and next time it could happen to someone else, so the best thing to do is to report the problem so it can be fixed to prevent future problems on this game. You would be doing the server owner a huge favour and the Deus Ex community.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be asking for your ban to be looked at.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Why I am banned on Wunderland? Because they took out nicks, and spamed there, so on the end Lucky and me are banned, even trough he has not do anything, and I am banned even trough I was not even there..

I don't know why you're banned from Wunderland, but the last time Nobody was online was on the 12th of July. It's the 24th of July at the moment. Clearly he's busy with other things, while his server is running. I'll leave him a private message for you about this thread and when he's online, he's online, but even if he gets online, he may not have the time to go through everything at once, so just be patient.
Nobody didn't change my name on the forum straight away, but he did when he saw the message. As I said, give it time and patience. He'll be online and he'll see and read everything, but you need to calm down and realize that the server owners aren't in some type of hate group against you.

As for this Lucky person, Lucky will have to speak for herself/himself, so point Lucky to the same forum so Nobody can take a look at Lucky's IP too.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Why am I banned in Machete? Cause I beaten there Phantom

I find this extremely hard to believe. Machete doesn't care who beats who from what I've seen. It's a f**king computer game and if Machete's banning people over such things, then he's a f**king idiot who shouldn't be hosting a server for any game, PERIOD!

Everyone wins and loses at games. It's just a game. Nobody takes this game where they're fighting as if it's life and death, unless it's a clan battle or a competition for cash.

If you want your answer as to why you're banned, then you'll need to talk to Machete yourself. I'll send him a private message to this thread for you too, as that's the only way I can contact him that I know of.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Why am I banned in Machete? Cause I beaten there Phantom (which I respect, but I heard from Dani that he helped him with 4 more people to ban me - do not know if that is truth), Sinthetic, BadSanta, ChickenSalsa, Ajit, Mango, Solid and more people which are good friends, and which do not like me a lot, because they all think they are best, but I was THE ONE which could beat them all. As I said I respect Phantom and ChickenSalsa, but i know that they are close to other problematic people which insult, so it is not surprise that they supported my ban maybe.
Why they did problems in Machete? A-TO and some people insulted Karky and Munij, so in few weeks I beaten every single day all problematic people, whole hivemind, A-TO and all others which provocated me 1:1. They all lost against me.
Since they could not beat me, Dani and Mango, even FullMoon and Solid took my nick, so sometimes there were (with me) 4-5 Darkos. Machete can see logs, and he will see how Dani threats to me that I will be banned because of spam which he will do with my nick. So they took my nick, and started to spam in server for a few weeks. Since Dani Sagenzza and few others could not beat me, they even filmed fake movies where I lost (one of them took my nick and other then beaten him). It is clear that they could not beat me, so they filmed fake movies where they act that is me (but you can see from ping it is fake).

ENOUGH!
I get it, there are people who you don't get along with for whatever reasons and with that said, it's very possible that they abused their banning ways in someone else's server or got someone to do it for them. One of the names you listed did it to me, but I talked to the server owner who removed that person from all access to their server.

Speaking bad about those without proof may just make you look bad, as there's nothing to show for it, but even if there was, if it's just words, you may just get told to simply ignore who it is, as the server owner would most likely have no knowledge about whatever is going on and has better things to do other then putting their time into two people typing this and that to each other.

You said it yourself that you don't know the truth about why you're banned, so instead of taking guesses to the point where it can be considered insulting to the server owners who take their time to not only pay for a server, but host it on such an old game where at times there's more servers online than players, report the problem to the server owners so they can look into the problem and find out what's going on.

You need to stop with your conspiracy theories before you end up saying something that may end up getting you banned.

I think it's clear that you're frustrated with what's going on in this game, but you can't take it out on the server owners who aren't aware of the problem, so give them time to respond here or try to get their email to contact them directly. I'll send a private message to Hey for you too.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Why I am banned in Hey's? Dani was admin there and he banned me for nothing, he came and insulted me, and then he just banned me. After that, before few days, Sinthetic insulted me (as always) on national level, he said bad things about Croatia (I have not returned on insults), but Sinthetic said please ban him, and Hey did that. So why should I play in server of such person where other insult me cause they can not beat me, and then admin kick me and not them? There is no point to play there. Besides Hey and Ricci said to me that I will never be pro player without binds, but since i started to beat them, I guess that is big problem to them just as for whole hivemind. Noone of them dares to play against me anyway.

The first ban was fixed.

The second thing sounds like a problem, but lets wait to see what Hey has to say. Maybe your name was cloned, someone used it to type trash, Sinthetic saw it, talked to Hey and with the trusted bond they both have Hey then made the ban without looking into it first. This could just be an innocent mistake, so lets just wait and see what Hey has to say, ok? I've spoken to Hey before and he's not the type who just bans someone without reason.

Like many things in life that get abused, friendship can be one of those things, but I'm not saying that Sinthetic abused his friendship. He could've reported who he thought was you and an honest mistake was made at the end of the day, but as I said, lets wait for Hey.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Why I am banned in Kldjerz? Do not know I just came there, I said hello, first I was kicked 2 times, and after that banned. No point to go there. That is real truth.

Yeah, that sounds like a bug. He's had problems with people accidentally getting banned in the past. A player called Poor accidentally got banned from his server and when I spoke to KLDJERZ, he kept telling me that he's not banned, until one day he found out Poor was banned, but it was a complete mistake. Some type of error. I don't know the technical details, but clearly there's a lot involved in hosting a server at times, depending on the amount of add-ons you have, etc, though I'm only guessing.

Don't worry about that server, as it's just a place for people to type crap to each other, joke around, etc, so I doubt it would be an environment for you, so lets focus on the other servers instead of his one for the time.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Proofs? Here is proof. All laughed at me when I said that Hivemind, and many other people use heavy abuses, that they have lower ping, higher FPS (faster bullets), they can lag other players (speed up), they have wallhacks, 5 meds at spawn, their bodies go away when you kill them, they can jump with emp with no damage when they fall down, they can change weapon and kill you in 0.01 of second (no time for zoom and aiming - instakill - bot or 3X damage with sniper without zoom). They have all that. For some of that I heard from them, and some of that told me other people. All laughed on me when I said that, but now all can see from many places on the internet that I told truth, cause I saw when they talked about that, and how to setup abuses. Now all can see why I do not like binds, and that they are only abusers which hate me cause they can not beat me, even trough they have so many abuses.

That's called words, not proof, but it's clear there are people who bind on this game and who knows what other tricks they know. It's just the way the game is now man. It's an instant death killer for new players that will make them instantly quit. The Deus Ex community will never grow because of all the types of tricks, etc that you listed. This game is dead because of this, period and because of that, it may be a lack of motivation for map creators, knowing that since these things can be done, that no new traffic for the game will happen, so there will be less appreciation for their work that they've made because most new players will be focussed on the players using binds, etc and that's what they'll complain about.

I know what you mean about the sniper bind, bot, whatever it is people do. Grab a sniper rifle, put it on zoom mode, go to spectator mode which leaves it in sniper zoom mode, observe a player who kills with sniper rifle with 2 feet of distance between them and yeah, it's just eye cringing stuff. Atleast it is for me, but nothing can be done about it until someone creates something to prevent what it is.

With the two paragraphs I typed above, lets not judge server owners about whether or not they're bad people. They host a server. They can't monitor what people do in it 24/7. With that said, lets give them some time to look into why you're banned. Lets ease off the conversation about other players and lets just focus on the main issue and that is you're banned and why that is and let us start from there, ok?

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:And for the end? Who is person that took my nick, insult me, spam in server? No proof? Wrong!!!! Here is proof I filmed it!
As you can see from picture I played with one player, my nick ID was 3, and my ping was around 80.

Then came fake Darko, and his nick ID was 5, and ping over 130. That is I guess same person which insulted my friend, filmed fake loses about me, and same person which forced my ban on mayn servers. From picture you can see that he is scared to play against me, cause I beat him always, so he join always in my team and he spam and insult people. From picture you can see that I aimed at him, so that you can see how he can move, fight, and even spam IN THE SAME TIME!!!! That is not all, he can also go away, spectate or change team in same second before you kill him!!!! When you look on picture, you will see that he moves while he does massive spam!!! That is abuse which some use. That is proof of bots which they use, and about which i told to you all!!! You wanted proofs, now you have it.

Here is picture how they abuse and force my ban in servers: http://prntscr.com/45k78b

I cleared now shame from my nickname, and you have proof. I proved one more time that I am good person and that I have no reason to insult. I am proud that I am Croatian, and I know that I am honest person.

A screen of someone using your name is good to show to the server owner, but this is what you do.

1: Take a screen of the abuse.

2A: Write down the day and time this happened in your time.
2B: Scan the IP address of the server from viewing the server list to find out what country the server is hosted in. Go to Google, type in "Time in (Country name).

3A: Send the information to the server owner in a private message just saying you're reporting abuse in their server, with the screen of proof, giving them the time and day it happened from your timezone and the server hosted timezone and give them your IP of when this happened.
3B: Don't add information where you're attacking who it is. Just say you're letting them know of the abuse and nothing more. Each time this happens, just keep sending the server owner proof. The server owner may take action if the same IP continues to do this.

4: This will only work if you choose not to participate in the blah, blah, blah, otherwise the server owner may just see two people being stupid other nothing, so you need to learn to control yourself when someone types crap to you, especially if they're under a hidden name.

This is how you report someone from now on and if you can't, then you don't type anything at all on any forum, period, because words alone isn't going to help and it's only going to waste peoples time with reading. I would say this to everyone, not just you. This is how I reported people to server owners for doing things they shouldn't be doing.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:One more time I wish to you all, all best. Goodbye.

You too, but no more talk about this subject now. My fingers have had enough now and there's enough information here for the server owners to look at. Now it's time for you just to wait and be patient. I suggest you post your IP and IP range so that the server owners know which IP and IP range to look at, so they can fix the ban.

I'll send a private message to the server owners about this thread and as soon as one can help, hopefully that server owner can get in direct contact with the other server owners and this problem can be fixed, but post your IP and IP range.

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Altfire maps - Postby Hey » 24 Jul 2014, 09:49

Darko you're banned because of the constant all-chatting about metabolic end product nobody cares about, "Sinthetic and dani insult me" please stop telling us that in the server, nobody really cares, we're not going to ban them for metabolic end product talking you. Besides, as soon as I banned you, you just reset your router or whatever, got a new IP and rejoined - guess its time to advban you next time you decide to spam the server.

Return to Deus Ex