Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

A note about skill

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: A note about skill - Postby anax » 21 Aug 2014, 04:10

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Even child knows that I tell truth.
Please guys just play with them on Iceworld and you will see that they never miss from close, and it is harder to beat them from close than from larger maps where skills are even more important, and that is really hilarious cause every single person knows that is opposite and that experianced player must have even bigger advantage on bigger map than on smaller.

Who is so naive that can believe that person can react so impressive from close distance?
That is impossible because of zoom, and without him they could not kill you with one hit, cause there is no time even to aim so fast when you change weapon, not even to zoom lol (we speak here about change weapon and hit in one milisecond :)

That reminds me on bots, they have impressive skills on close (UT and Counter Strike), but they suck on larger distance (they are slower), same is with them. PERSON which would have AIMBOT skills just could not SUCK on bigger maps as they suck, but you all with such abuse miss more on larger map, but never on close range lol, and that is just hilarious hhahaha.

I am natural and I just know that you cant hit without cheats every single time on close range head. SO REASON IS AIMING BOT or improved damage in .ini file.

In real life, if you walk with zoom (even if you have impressive skills with sniper), you have luck if you hit person from movement 2 times from 10 hits from closer range than 10 metters (if both of you move). That is impressive score. That can say every single professional player from internet and real life, but to hit 10 from 10 ahahhaha, please dude, do not make me laugh :)

Besides if they are so strong, why noone of them dares to play with me in any webcaffe in world for real money? With supervision of webcaffe owners (so that noone can use binds, or hacks from .ini) because owners of webcaffe would install game and would give random computers to me and them. Well think little and you will know. Everyone who really knows to play and have skills would not have to use abuses like they do. Simple and clear. What says that about them? People.... They are weak :)

oh myyy goddd what the fresh *love*

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: A note about skill - Postby synthetic » 30 Aug 2014, 15:43

Sometimes I think DXMP was kind of noob-fucked since beginning.. I've heard too many odd stories from 2000-2001 vets to think that things have ever been straight here. I was at odds with THC because they supported "tactical advantage" of speedhacking, and a certain newbie from HK promoted the same. A leader of a well known vet clan has made no secret of using every bug he can find, and while I can understand the point of it, it doesn't make it any more ethical.

On the other hand, the responsibility for fixing all those issues would've also always been on the community, ever since devs discontinued the support. If the community wanted serious matches, they'd have to provide serious patches. Smuggler, Alex, Nobody, DejaVu all contributed to that, but it seems that the coder force in DXMP has always been too small, lagging behind the cheaters.

Cheating in itself is fairly easy to distinguish: player uses game mechanics in an unintended way, causing them to behave other than normal. Binds for example were made possible with the game, but not necessarily every result of bind combos was an intended consequence.

It has to be noted that cheating in itself could be allowed were the community to accept it as standard. In that case it would make for a different game. Ultimately there would be those with the skills to enable god mode in random servers, and those with the skills to kill them regardless of godmode. A cheater game would slowly become a coder game, and everybody who cant code in some way or form would have to gtfo. Alternatively, you can always buy some kind of ddos service, or a protection against it.

I argue by principle against illogical behaviour by the members of the community, against the double standards. If you want to cheat, please, let everybody cheat equally. Acknowledge that it is normal thing to do, like Phantom has for over half a decade. Maybe not a game for me and you, but apparently there are plenty that like it.

Cheating is only ever a problem when 30% of players think its okay and 70% don't. And noob cheaters - not talking about hardcore coders - only benefit from this difference. In DXMP, admins don't ban cheaters due to lack of active players, so DXMP has actively become a cheater heaven. Might as well post links to trig bots and cheat engine, as well as coding tutorials on websites and forums.

I don't argue against cheating, I argue against some being allowed to cheat while others are not. Get your metabolic end product together, guys.

Fun fact: Darko used speedhack. Bad aim, bad movement, but if you ended up in his assault spray then you best eat many meds.

Exemplar fact: Fullmoon once shot 1 burst into me before I dodged behind wall. Medium to long range. 1 assault rifle burst can *sometimes* kill from that distance if you get lucky with individual bullets all hitting head. Torso will maybe be yellow at best, if that. If some hit head and some hit torso, neither will be particularly hurt. What happened, was that my torso, feet, both were red. You need to shoot 5.5 bullets (more than one burst) to kill torso, 5.5 bullets to kill legs, and at the distance at least 2/5 bullets will miss completely due to burst pattern. He wouldve needed at least 2 bursts with all bullets hitting me, lets say 1 burst missed, and some bullet maybe hit head. All he had time for was 1 burst. 500 FPS results in 3X faster fire rate, meaning hed have time for 3 bursts while normal player has time for 1. Because he sucks, I survived.

There were some uhmm.. 4? people that used extremely visible speedhacking, that I remember, and plenty more that used it to less visible extent. Phantom and fullmoon never made secret that they cheated, with Phantom justifying it, calling it "developer fault". Here you see the problem. Phantom thinks cheating is okay, but rest of us dont? Who is right and who is wrong.. go figure. And while we figure that out, he spends time cheating against fair players. I have played against him more than anyone reading in this thread, so lets say that it wasn't fun.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: A note about skill - Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Sep 2014, 19:36

How to tell the difference between cheating and cpu abuse.

How to tell the difference between aimbot and scope bugging or binding.

How to tell the difference between shottiming and cpu abuse

etc

etc

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: A note about skill - Postby Mastakilla » 10 Sep 2014, 22:07

Everyone here has AIDS

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: A note about skill - Postby anax » 11 Sep 2014, 06:24

Mastakilla wrote:Everyone here has AIDS

I don't, i have ADS

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: A note about skill - Postby synthetic » 16 Sep 2014, 23:20

ShadowRunner wrote:How to tell the difference between cheating and cpu abuse.

as abuse, same thing. No difference.

as bug? Well, 10 years ago Void guys almost banned me off server for ladderbugging. They told me what I did wrong and I learned something new about DXMP, as well as that bugging in proper server is *not* ok.

ShadowRunner wrote:How to tell the difference between aimbot and scope bugging or binding.

Aimbots and trigger bots work differently and only way to reliably detect one is by spectating and-or watching demos. Even then some people can have different opinions. Usually the experienced players can see weird stuff happening, and if it happens consistently, they investigate further. It has to be noted that if a raging player believes enemy is botting, he will see "evidence" everywhere. Such investigation is usually best conducted by calm and unrelated veteran players.

Only scope bug I am aware of is down to bad DXMP code where the scope animation breaks way earlier than overall game timings. Unless its patched, there is nothing to do, whether you detect it or not. Binding is commonplace in all shooters that one can bind in, and until some coders don't come up with some actually useful method of blocking it there is little reason to grief binders over it. I've had to remind this in my clan several times as well.

ShadowRunner wrote:How to tell the difference between shottiming and cpu abuse

Same thing. There is no difference (as shottime is part of all timings that are affected by cpu bug).

I would like to remind everybody who troll these serious threads with statements like "just a game m8" or "why cant we all just get along" or something about aids: you are not getting the point and you are trashing this and any similar thread. And from my experience I can say that it is precisely the people that go "why cant we all get along" who will rage something fierce in game. Forums are to accompany game, not the other way around.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: A note about skill - Postby Mastakilla » 17 Sep 2014, 00:48

Opinions are like assholes ...

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: A note about skill - Postby anax » 17 Sep 2014, 11:07

nah, opinions come FROM assholes, except there are some opinions that are clean and come from the mind, usually these are the ones people glance over once and skim the entirety of only to type TL;DR as their response.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: A note about skill - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Sep 2014, 19:52

I said to me that I will not come here anymore. But I must answer to one single thing:

Ken, you are talking stupidity about me in which even you do not believe. Bad movements? Bad aiming? Speed hack...... You know who you described? You described Dani Sagenzza. Trust me Ken, we can play anytime in reality, you will see I am natural.

I am surprised that you talking such stupidity about me, I know you never liked me cause we had some argue before year or more in Wunderland who is best bla bla, and then me and sidewinder had epic battles on sniperbox, but you know very well who stealed my nick. If you saw speedhack, you know who that was.

I do not use any kind of abuse, I do not use any kind of advantage, I never used, and I never will. Besides, how much you hate, me that is your problem, but I will tell you secret. Fear and Dani insulted you that you are so or so..... And then before few months joined some dude in your team, and you beaten them. You know who was that dude? Me. I saw how dani insulted you, but I saw the fack that you were better than them, and you saw I am better than them, and that we beaten them so much that they ragequited. Too bad that you were off before I said who I am. Maybe you saw and you insulted me, I just wanted to proof to all of you 3 how good I am, and you must admit you beaten them cause you had me in team. So yea. I am surprised for those stupid things about me.

Every single person can tell you this: I have impressive aiming and that is reason why I play on pro level, I always aim head, i move a lot during the fight, and that is reason why they all lose. Only problem is that I do not use binds, so If I do not kill them before reload or healing, they will kill me. You know that very well.

And about my skills...... Why you do not ask Blade, and Sidewinder about last match in THC? They will tell to you, Darko really came in front of Phantom, Sidewinder and Blade. Dani and Fear were there, they told me, prove that you are best, beat them, first ragequited Fear, later Dani. Both lost both retired for long time.

Do I think that I am best? I never said so. I do not care what you think, what they think. Please surf about Croatian history. You will see what is proud country. So when you talk about aimbot..... That is pathetic, shamefull and ofr any accusation.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: A note about skill - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Sep 2014, 20:00

I will repeat one more time. Person which uses any kind of abuse is person which has no dignity, which has no pride, and which want to raise his own ego because he is I guess weak as a person, and only reason why he uses such thing is to insult and to hard to other people.

I respect every person, but as a player I respect only those people which use ONLY ALLOWED setup in game, which you can setup in game inventory in game. All besides that is cheat.

That Is my oppinion and last post in this topic I have nothing more to say about that.

All best to good people.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: A note about skill - Postby DaniSaggenza » 23 Sep 2014, 00:37

<-(DD)->Darko wrote: Ken, you are talking stupidity about me in which even you do not believe. Bad movements? Bad aiming? Speed hack...... You know who you described? You described Dani Sagenzza. Trust me Ken, we can play anytime in reality, you will see I am natural.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: A note about skill - Postby Mastakilla » 24 Sep 2014, 05:35

DaniSaggenza wrote:
<-(DD)->Darko wrote: Ken, you are talking stupidity about me in which even you do not believe. Bad movements? Bad aiming? Speed hack...... You know who you described? You described Dani Sagenzza. Trust me Ken, we can play anytime in reality, you will see I am natural.

lmao awesome gif to use

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: A note about skill - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Oct 2014, 22:11

Lol no comment :)

Return to Deus Ex