Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Get well soon, from everyone in the real world.

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby machete » 30 Aug 2014, 13:36

ITT: unverifiable and unfalsifiable rhetoric :mofu:

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby synthetic » 30 Aug 2014, 15:19

Well you are correct.. kind of. Now, I could start bringing people into this thread from facebook, skype, steam, that would all verify my account, but question would be WHY on earth would I want to do that over some noob? 90% of people I have known in this game have all quit DXMP years ago, and in today's DXMP we pretty much have only Fear-types left.

Also the whole "heated" debate here is laughable, but since he addressed to me directly I am just coming here to pop a reply every now and then. In reality, everybody knows the score anyway. We can flame eachother for 10 more pages, but Fear will remain a whiny noob and I will remain an anti-cheater fascist. In normal game, cheaters are banned with reliable proof, and noobs are controlled just enough for them not to disrupt the game.

Proof?

Fear's whine and constant accusations from 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. Where is proof? In dead REN forums and in the hands of anyone who still kept the shots we took of his many metabolic end product. I deleted everything DXMP related while I was in THC. That was at the time 8 years of screenshots and demorecs, including a folder dedicated to noobs like Fear. Obviously another way to get up to date proof would be to get Fear to play again and then alias against him and kill him couple times. You'll see what happens. Additional proof, as said, would come from any above average 0auger that played actively in the past 10 years and wasn't a noob.

What else.. Fear has complained about anti-cheat mod to so many people, including you, while we can easily prove that it happens for 2 reasons: Packetloss and lag, cheating. Fear was known to have low UK ping and wasn't famous for being a lagger. There is also proof that he bought an expensive PC and at some point went emo and talked about selling it. Put 2 and 2 together, and you have proof for the *doubts* that I have raised. If he says he wouldnt have known, then I have no reason to necessarily argue with that. He isn't smart enough to figure out that he is cheating or not.

vs me? I welcome everybody to try and show proof that I have cheated in fair game. Ste tried once long ago, Sike tried as well. But you will not find reliable proof, and for a very simple reason: I don't cheat like the few other named and shamed noobs :) I had different aimbots and triggerbots since 2005, getting them was not a problem for me, but aside from sending that trig bot to Dani during a stupid moment, I never shared them with anyone and I never used them myself. Actually, correction, I did send them to some coders in order to find out ways how to code protection against them. Deja tried to make anti-bot measure with the white crosshair on my suggestion, which Dani then quickly tried to break by spending hours in cheat engine trying to change DXMP crosshair.

edit: tbh, any skilled 0augers in FGS would be able to verify my story as well, but I understand some of them want past to be past and better remain quiet about it. For me, who I very actively tried to find coders and moders to patch this game, tried to put up a massive beginner recruitment campaign with Hivemind project, and had the displeasure of *still* having to find Fear in servers, past was very much present. And when I went to DXMP Facebook page, I find Majin talking metabolic end product there. Past my ass. Biggest change I've yet seen was that I was able to have a fairly normal conversation with Spaz.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby machete » 30 Aug 2014, 15:55

Petty stuff aside, I really think you should calm down for your own health, man. You'll live longer that way. ;-)

I've been playing DX (very sporadically) for (more or less) a decade now. I love this game as much as anyone but it's still just that: a game. It's not worth having actual grievances about.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby synthetic » 30 Aug 2014, 16:01

That is the very notion that people who don't understand the topic raise! I say this because every time this topic pops up, *someone* will say it.

It also means that you support cheating, spam, and otherwise unpleasant behaviour. Why does it mean that? Because we all need to chill for our health, and get to live longer. Its just a game.

I am sorry, but I don't think a game where people cheat day in day out, moan day in day out, is necessarily my game. And I suspect I am not the only one. And to chill and mind the health, we play some other game where noobs are held at bay.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby Fear » 30 Aug 2014, 16:57

Lol, you leave me absolutely bewildered mentally with the things that come out of your mouth. You're nothing more than an angry, bitter, sad excuse of a man who can't move on with the times.

Congratulations on being the main negative within the game for the last 2 or 3 years, to the majority of people on it during this time period, it's a shame you're so arrogant and self deluded you will probably never know.

You and only you have this experience of me, take all the many metabolic end product you've said in this thread and preserve it for you're personal wall of a shame, it can be like the GODZ one just full of all your views rather than a group of people. It'll provide you with some comfort for the next 5 or so years.

I'm wasting far too many valuable minutes of my time talking to a bacterial slug. *I walk out the door*

2004-2014
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby chin.democ. » 31 Aug 2014, 14:12

There's only one way to solve this - Ken and Dan need to have anal intercourse!

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby anax » 31 Aug 2014, 14:59

chin.democ. wrote:There's only one way to solve this - Ken and Dan need to have anal intercourse!

oh mygod ROLDF

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby synthetic » 06 Sep 2014, 13:47

We've been having one for friggin decade, at least recommend leather and feathers.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby anax » 07 Sep 2014, 00:10

synthetic wrote:We've been having one for friggin decade, at least recommend leather and feathers.

i'm not even gonna open 4 deus ex windows to make a gif of this one too.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby anax » 07 Sep 2014, 00:10

synthetic wrote:We've been having one for friggin decade, at least recommend leather and feathers.

i'm not even gonna open 4 deus ex windows to make a gif of this one too.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Sep 2014, 19:12

statistically speaking, at least 7 of you would actually like to have anal intercourse with Ken and Dan, 3 of you think it is a punishment under Ibrahimic laws, 8 of you don't care and the rest would like to watch.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby synthetic » 16 Sep 2014, 23:23

I see online game as entertainment and even sport, I don't like sore loosers and whats wrong with that? Imagine playing chess with someone for 10 years and the other guy is costantly shaking the board or trying to swallow pieces or stick them into various cavities. It is annoying. Very.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 16 Sep 2014, 23:31

Thought that said chees then.. not chess. Was gonna say why bring me into this! :-D think i need glasses
\:D/

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Get well soon, from everyone in the real world. - Postby anax » 17 Sep 2014, 11:09

i need glasses too, glasses of acohol

Return to Deus Ex