Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit.

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby machete » 08 Sep 2014, 12:33

Hey wrote:This is quite frustrating to hear, I thought that they'd host a good server

That server should not be regarded as a BB server anymore. Fullmoon's (and phant's?) antics are embarrassing to our clan.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby machete » 08 Sep 2014, 12:35

Hey wrote:This is quite frustrating to hear, I thought that they'd host a good server

That server should not be regarded as a BB server anymore. Fullmoon's (and phant's?) antics are an embarrassment to our clan.

As I understand it, the server will soon be financed and owned by Fullmoon exclusively. It definitely won't be a BB server at that point.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby synthetic » 08 Sep 2014, 17:22

Fullmoon and Phantom are real life friends, full is the kickboxing instructor gone DMXP enforcer (with unhealthy obsession of breaking people's knees, I might add), and Phantom is the brains behind the best hax. Nobody from NKZ or B4N gets Phant's hax before Fullmoon.

As for BB, it is made almost exclusively out of Phantom's and Fullmoon's cheating trainees, several of whom Phantom kept repeatedly reminding that they are his number one students. Think of it what you will. I know this because NKZ members, especially Dani, told this to me many times. As Solid and Dani were shielding Phantom during this latest come back, and since you yourself feel like adding questionmarks behind his name and forcibly separating his actions from those of his playmate, I wouldn't be surprised if BB would remain under their control even after they have been supposedly kicked. Phantom exclusively plays as Player these days, whether or not he has a tag or someone reports him as clan member is irrelevant, he only handles things through messengers, primarily with Dani and Mango.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby machete » 08 Sep 2014, 18:09

synthetic wrote:Fullmoon and Phantom are real life friends, full is the kickboxing instructor gone DMXP enforcer (with unhealthy obsession of breaking people's knees, I might add), and Phantom is the brains behind the best hax. Nobody from NKZ or B4N gets Phant's hax before Fullmoon.

As for BB, it is made almost exclusively out of Phantom's and Fullmoon's cheating trainees, several of whom Phantom kept repeatedly reminding that they are his number one students. Think of it what you will. I know this because NKZ members, especially Dani, told this to me many times. As Solid and Dani were shielding Phantom during this latest come back, and since you yourself feel like adding questionmarks behind his name and forcibly separating his actions from those of his playmate, I wouldn't be surprised if BB would remain under their control even after they have been supposedly kicked. Phantom exclusively plays as Player these days, whether or not he has a tag or someone reports him as clan member is irrelevant, he only handles things through messengers, primarily with Dani and Mango.

When was the last time you saw a core BB member - excluding phantom - cheating? Ignoring your personal beef with them, they've reformed and there's no evidence that any of them are cheating anymore.

Let it go. People change.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby synthetic » 08 Sep 2014, 21:16

People change only when they have no other choice, especially adults. If you look it up, you see that is also what psychologists say.
Being a naive person, I more often than not anticipate such changes, and were fortunate to find quite a few nice people that were abused by Phantom.

That said, BB core is Dani, Solid, and their puppy Mango. The issue is whether or not someone is bothered to spectate them 24/7 to dig up some kind of evidence. The issue is their credibility. You imply with your defence that they or their conduct is indeed credible. I disagree and I will explain why.

If Phantom or Dani tells Mango to cheat, he will cheat. If they tell him not to cheat, he won't cheat. Pretty easy deal with him, but its up to you to figure out who exactly he listens to at any given time, as he was Phantoms cheating prodigy child when Dani seemingly betrayed him. As far as I am concerned he is thoroughly brainwashed by Phantom and its anyone's guess whether Dani and Solid actually have any control over him.

Year ago Dani spent days trying desperately to prove Phantom's cheats. Seemed to clean his act up and befriended me and also you. Then what happened? He joined Phantom's clan B4N and started recruiting members for it. Not for BB, but for B4N. It is no secret what Phantom will teach anyone in his clan, given sufficient confidence. Immediately after that he started spreading some kind of propagandistic lies about me to everybody in DXMP including some of my friends. Lies that he will never be able to prove because, well, they are not true. Quite simple like that. All he can do is cut my words out of context like a kid playing with MSPaint. This person is not credible, and I am now past the point where I had some curiosity as to why he abandoned his prestige as a promising player. Now, he is a noob and nothing else. And mind you, this is all very recent developments, not some distant past.

Solid? It is impossible to say what he actually thinks because 90% of time he is lying into your face and saying something completely different to another person the same time. I think he gets his kicks out of going super-olo mode in dxmp with his whine and from telling some kind of garbage on IM. I don't think a person who builds his clan and leadership on deceit is a very credible individual.

Not even going to say anything about Phantom. Maybe only that.. if someone tells you they've kicked Phantom out, its probably many metabolic end product.

Overall, the picture that forms when you combine 3-4 players with extensive cheater past (across variety of games, btw, in all cases) and present lies.. well, it is not a very believable picture. Hence my disappointment when I saw you there, but I think they are just taking you for a fool. Not my problem really.

Edit: Have Fury and Valex joined BB yet? They'd fit in wonderfully. Dani was in Valex' clan with Solid and told stories about the cheats the clan (not DXMP, some other game, prob CS) had in privates. I'd lie if I say I was surprised. You can smell a noob mile away.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby Fear » 09 Sep 2014, 15:34

synthetic wrote:The sheer mass of my posts is simple propaganda that is designed to sway the opinion of masses, and exclusively to counter propaganda from two primary sources: Phantom & Co, and by a certain noob. You will not bother to read our posts, but you will catch certain keywords of interest and they will stick to your mind. There is no particular discussion, flame war, or personal conflict happening. Fear tries to convince you that I am a bad person and kill deus ex off; I try to convince you that a player, who has been talking metabolic end product to me and my friends for 10 years for no reason other than the fact that we can kill him in an online game, is talking out of his hind region. Likewise, Phantom does not have to come here to counter me or defend himself: he has 2-4 players registered on these forums that do it for him, indirectly and through propagandistic means such as creating ATDM group on Steam or trying to chew me out of the game.

A quote ironically full of propaganda, you and which friends son?

I don't try and convince anybody that you "kill deus ex off" because you're 3 year whine about everyone and everything pretty much did that itself, all one has to due is check every dxmp related forum active in the last few years to see it.

A "bad person" though? certainly, i mean what kind of good person spends the last 6 or 7 years harassing me to death with false many metabolic end product because you lack the ability to comprehend context, the ability to remember the contradictory things you do, and to not be such an overly sensitive and arrogant asswipe.

Mr [REN]Undead himself as you were called when i first had the displeasure of meeting you, back when you made some sort of sense when speaking. I will openly retaliate in defense to you on any forum, because you can't keep my name off you're tongue, you're nothing but some wannabe cyber bully. As i've continually asked of you since leaving Hivemind, STOP bringing my name up and you won't have to put up with me going toe to toe with you at every given opportunity.

One thing we can agree on though is everybody else you mentioned in regards to cheating, Phantom threw his reputation away, and all those mentioned played a huge part in killing the game too.

2004-2014
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby Fear » 09 Sep 2014, 15:38

A pity that Anax, you always seemed like an oldschool player to me, i think it's just the way you carried yourself, suprised to find out you only played a week in 2005.

No homo on all of that btw, you're probably better off as i and many people are, the game is full of mentally draining people. Good luck with whatever you do nub x

2004-2014
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby anax » 09 Sep 2014, 17:46

Fear wrote:A pity that Anax, you always seemed like an oldschool player to me, i think it's just the way you carried yourself, suprised to find out you only played a week in 2005.

No homo on all of that btw, you're probably better off as i and many people are, the game is full of mentally draining people. Good luck with whatever you do nub x

Lol thanks mate :bwahaha: i'm far more interested in keeping to my digital art and music projects now.
Tbh it's a magnet and i still try to catch games, but out of the 10 or so that are left 4-7 of them are cheaters, noobs or trolls.
Dani has uninstalled, i probably will very soon, i did twice before...

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby Mastakilla » 09 Sep 2014, 20:50

gf tho

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 10 Sep 2014, 16:01

anax wrote:Dani has uninstalled, i probably will very soon, i did twice before...

Yay!! It was kinda frustrating to see at the same nub talking trash on forums everyday, and at Kldjerz as the only active player in the game. =P

I have to admitt that I always had a bit of admiration towards your attitude, you always played for the fun, without caring too much about drama, and that makes of you a true player in my opinion. I can say I had a lot of fun with you xD

Im just gonna upgrade my computer a bit, new processor, 2 or 4 gb more of ram and a new graphic card, I want to enjoy a bit the new generation games before I move to Finland xD.

On another note:

indirectly and through propagandistic means such as creating ATDM group on Steam or trying to chew me out of the game.

You might be a bit butthurt about that, but the only reason we didn't invite you to that group it's because you're not active in Steam, I talked to Hey about it, and we deduct that Auggers are more active in Steam than in Skype, shame I was too lazy later to keep inviting people c:

You "chewed" yourself out of the game tbh, you could have good games if you didn't admitt publicly that you were going to cheat in our server xDD... you talk too much about my reputation or something but look at yours mate, I am not the one who has been admitting these past days that I'm cheating :>

Anyways, try to focus more on life and stop thinking about DX, I haven't been on this forum for a week, I come back and I see like 6 new posts coming from you, you must have too much free time for wasting keyboard writing biblic texts on your replies or threads.

And Anax, good luck with your future projects, you can always find me in Steam dude, it was a pleasure to play with you (not in the anal sense) :bwahaha:

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby machete » 10 Sep 2014, 16:58

Surely uninstalling DX these days is just a symbolic gesture?

I don't believe that anyone needs an extra 700mb of disk space that badly anymore or that anyone is OCD enough to remove it for housekeeping reasons. :D

Either way, DX is portable so I just keep a copy in my documents at all times!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Sep 2014, 19:08

@ Anax - There is a history of agitation between players and one person mentioned, so I am inclined to sympathize and believe the rest of your post. When I consider the past, you've been a great player, enthusiastic and friendly in forums, encouraged people to be creative and you produced some quality usable maps yourself, so I can understand your frustrations.

Unfortunately my work situation only stabilized in the last 3 months and previously I had little time to help find new players, produce content or run servers and projects. Now that my time is more free to chase Poor and finish Hengsha, WW2 and other mods, I don't see there to be much point, other than for ourselves. It seems even if new players, new content and old problems were solved, there is still the basic problem of "cheaters", trolls and even simply always a shortage of players making people do even more stupid things to ruin other servers or get people to play the gametype of their choice.

There is still a future for projects like Facetown, Hengsha and Undead Revolution, but the fight game has been dying since 2002 by the sounds of it and rather in the same way humans will destroy the planet, humans helped destroy the game.

The game is still playable and still a great game, but it is the way people choose to play it, that has killed it. My personal view is that prevention of aliasing would have helped. At least people could not troll other gametypes, for example. Since that still exists, what modder in their right mind wants to spend a year working on something that is going to ruined by less than 10 idiots, when eventually hundreds could have been playing it.

~[L.O.X]~
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby ~[L.O.X]~ » 11 Sep 2014, 00:40

People in DXMP never really worked well together. It's mainly about each other egos and who will be remembered most for what they did. The game has been dead for a long time even if you thought it had some activity. When the Gamespy Masterserver went down the coffin door has been closed. Me personally I'm done with the game. The only thing that will make me comeback is Facetown and who knows how long that will take to be released.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby ShadowRunner » 11 Sep 2014, 20:23

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: The Final Straw: i f'ing Quit. - Postby ShadowRunner » 11 Sep 2014, 20:23

Probably worth finding Steve on FB and telling him that.

Return to Deus Ex