Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Hello guys

Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby [FGS]Chees » 17 Oct 2014, 01:45

I want everyone to start fresh but it seems impossible with people like this.
OK EDITED: He has PM me saying sorry and he wont be acting like this again so I have removed the serverlog from this post.
Starting fresh here so do want to start a big argument and ban the few players dxmp has left.
See I'm a decent person and give people the benefit of the doubt. If happens again then no choice but to ban them for a while.
He
Blocked the door on purpose. not Raptor Olya did.
Shame I haven't the other server log as it gets worse when all players are trying to do is have a game on dxmp without idiots like this!

Thinking back this person had the R clan tag at one point but I didn't save the log as I was still testing maps and such :(

Last edited by [FGS]Chees on 17 Oct 2014, 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: Hello guys - Postby Poor » 17 Oct 2014, 05:49

Not everyone will play properly. Some are worth banning.

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Hello guys - Postby Hey » 17 Oct 2014, 13:16

Its unfortunate there's no way to globally mute certain players and making it unable for them to know that they're muted.

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Hello guys - Postby Alessi » 17 Oct 2014, 15:01

[FGS]Chees wrote:I want everyone to start fresh but it seems impossible with people like this.

He
Blocked the door on purpose. not Raptor Olya did.
Shame I haven't the other server log as it gets worse when all players are trying to do is have a game on dxmp without idiots like this!

Thinking back this person had the R clan tag at one point but I didn't save the log as I was still testing maps and such :(

Any takes on who the guy might be? I doubt it's some one new who happened to start playing DX now..must be some old notorious spammer who's been around for a while...illegitimate child.

Last edited by Alessi on 18 Oct 2014, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby [FGS]Chees » 17 Oct 2014, 15:06

Alessi can you edit your post please so the serverlog isn't showing. Thanks

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 17 Oct 2014, 20:15

lol at doot :D

but yeah, door blockers are annoying. Never seen Olya do it so mightve been that 300 ping guy impersonating him?

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby [FGS]Chees » 17 Oct 2014, 22:43

i pmsl reading the open doot!! \:D/ :bwahaha:

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 18 Oct 2014, 00:16

I thought Olya's IP was american? This guy traces to Novosibirsk and I think there was a problematic player (active) from that region. Not sure if this Kevin character was from Moscow area or Novosibirsk off the top of my head, but the IP trace doesn't bring back good memories. I think it one of the current sovietgunpoint clones. I dont think normal ban worked on him, and not sure about advban either.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Hello guys - Postby [FGS]Chees » 18 Oct 2014, 00:52

his name came up as Achilles or something along those lines at one point in the server log that was deleted.
Anyway he said sorry and he wont let it happen again so lets move on. Things happen, people say stupid thing sometimes including myself while on medication! We are only human so all is good atm with this person unless like I stated to him/her it happens again your banned and then I just take down the server and end of DX for me then. :( in the mean time all have fun on any servers and hope to see you all at some point. :matrix: lock and load players :-D

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 18 Oct 2014, 10:53

Achilles is name/alias used by a polish player, this guy's ip is russian.

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Hello guys - Postby Alessi » 18 Oct 2014, 14:08

[FGS]Chees wrote:Alessi can you edit your post please so the serverlog isn't showing. Thanks

Done my friend :wink:

Well if his ping is sky-high on a uk server then it's unlikely he'd be from Central Europe..probably much further East...or West for that matter.
That being said, are the old "homos_xual"/"sit" spammers still around?

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 19 Oct 2014, 10:50

solid, olo, dogny & co, kevin (the guy you posted log of) still play sometimes, i believe.

Occasionally you see the odd spammer still, but I think its usually the door blocker or one of dogny's friends.

Solid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Hello guys - Postby Solid » 21 Oct 2014, 00:05

Ken, consistently bitching about how I'm a cheater only makes me lose more respect for you, as if you haven't lost it all already.
I've said this many times, and yet you speak to me indirectly, just shows the female sex organ you are, as you passively insult me like a retarded donkey.
You have declined my request for us to resolve this problem many times just because Price decided to leave your clan.

Putting so much pressure upon a 14 year old has to be something you would regret in future life, however, being the total female sex organ you are, this doesn't apply for you.
Not to mention you brainwashing him with your "So called Skill" in which I embarrassed you during a 1v1, AND the 10 years experience you have compared to my 3 years.

I wish you the best Ken, but don't forget, you are and always will be a pink ass tight female sex organ.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Hello guys - Postby synthetic » 21 Oct 2014, 20:55

Solid wrote:Ken, consistently bitching about how I'm a cheater only makes me lose more respect for you, as if you haven't lost it all already.
I've said this many times, and yet you speak to me indirectly, just shows the female sex organ you are, as you passively insult me like a retarded donkey.
You have declined my request for us to resolve this problem many times just because Price decided to leave your clan.

I can't even call this demagogics, because it solely relies on a single technique: attacking through misinforming the public (or in more simple words: lying).

I guess telling my members that I cheat, manipulate them, treat them worse than you would, and whatever else I don't know about are sure signs of you having lots and lots of respect for me. Oh and calling me homosexual every time I kill you, or threatening to kill me in real life is certainly sure signs of utmost respect! Or did you mean you showed respect to me by parallel chatting me and my clan mates while telling me a nice story and telling my clan mates (2 new recruits lol) something completely different? By proudly proclaiming how you will kill hivemind with dani and how you have systematically made members leave you are likely to establish a brand new standard of respect.

Solid wrote:Putting so much pressure upon a 14 year old has to be something you would regret in future life, however, being the total female sex organ you are, this doesn't apply for you.
Not to mention you brainwashing him with your "So called Skill" in which I embarrassed you during a 1v1, AND the 10 years experience you have compared to my 3 years.

I wish you the best Ken, but don't forget, you are and always will be a pink ass tight female sex organ.

What pressure, I said he is playing great lol. There were talks about kicking him due to him not using any means of communication with the clan what so ever, but that changed just before you came in and started bending the kids arms. I promised him that technically I can accept him back to the clan once he learns whats really going on here, but in reality I'd much rather prefer working with members that can smell bs mile away, kind of like most of my veteran friends in HVM

Solid wrote:Not to mention you brainwashing him with your "So called Skill" in which I embarrassed you during a 1v1, AND the 10 years experience you have compared to my 3 years.

I find it surprising how you insist on leaving out the part where you instantly went after some beginner that joined my team, so you could streak up and shell me. I know some vet clans that might comment on your constant shelling and even the occasional LAW in a "1on1" but personally I don't mind. What I do mind is that you seem to think awful much about having streak advantage in "1on1" with a beginner in my team. I've ignored that bs so far but since I am replying to your post here I might as well clear that up for the readers as well.

Oh and, I suppose if one needs to sum up the entire gist of your post, your activity and purpose in DXMP right now that maybe the follower is missing: you and dani failed with your BB and thus have now moved to back phantom. Someone who willingly supports and defends Phantom has certainly their actions speaking loud and clear for themselves. I know you are about to deny it, but I know fully well why you came back and who dani hangs out with now. You two failed to set up a strong clan so now you feel stronger with a senile math teacher on your side.

summa summarum: failed troll.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Hello guys - Postby TheWolf » 21 Oct 2014, 23:53

Get out of my topic with this nonsense unless you're going to start playing DXMP again

Ingame: Sev

Return to Deus Ex