Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME.

Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 19 Oct 2014, 23:37

Thats it I have had enough of Deus Ex MP and all the bull metabolic end product players bring to it. I hosted a server to temporarily replace Nodz server while it was down and got nothing but negativity, moaning, spamming, swearing, insulted by players, called every name under the sun and for what....f*** all. Even gave a certain player a second chance yet he came back tonight after saying it would never happen again and spammed rubbish. I'm not wasting the little time i have on this planet to be insulted. Thanks to everyone who helped me over the years and thanks for being the percentage of people who are nice and decent people you know who you all are and hope to keep in contact with you all elsewhere. The rest of you idiots from all over the internet reading this you all know who you are, killing deus ex, spamming, insulting, hating everyone and everything.....go to hell.

Chees is out.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby TheWolf » 19 Oct 2014, 23:57

well, that escalated quickly... you'll be back, dont worry lol you cannot fully quit this game

Ingame: Sev
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby Mastakilla » 20 Oct 2014, 12:52

[FGS]Chees wrote:Thats it I have had enough of Deus Ex MP and all the bull metabolic end product players bring to it. I hosted a server to temporarily replace Nodz server while it was down and got nothing but negativity, moaning, spamming, swearing, insulted by players, called every name under the sun and for what....f*** all. Even gave a certain player a second chance yet he came back tonight after saying it would never happen again and spammed rubbish. I'm not wasting the little time i have on this planet to be insulted. Thanks to everyone who helped me over the years and thanks for being the percentage of people who are nice and decent people you know who you all are and hope to keep in contact with you all elsewhere. The rest of you idiots from all over the internet reading this you all know who you are, killing deus ex, spamming, insulting, hating everyone and everything.....go to hell.

Chees is out.

You staying here though meight? Would you be available for like a couple games here and there for old times sake, if people are to come together and decide they want to do so? :ney:

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby Hey » 20 Oct 2014, 14:23

Don't mean to be a complete cock, but I really think you should be ignoring these people. They are in pretty much almost every multiplayer game that I personally have played.

Iv had the same issues with hosting an ATDM server, certain players who constantly complain about "lag" (of which is actually on their end) or "omgomg you outrifiled me when you were on a 5 streak u must be cheating" same metabolic end product every day, but the games I had got to play the players that I enjoyed playing with were certainly worth it.

Im trying to say you shouldn't quit the game simply because of these people - there are still people who play the game who are nice and grateful.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 20 Oct 2014, 14:50

Hello Chees, I don't know if you remember me at all, I used to play with you when you were in [C] back in 2010-2011, we used to have some good games and we met back some months ago in a war FGS v HVM.

I remember I tried to enter in FGS in 2011-2012 for guys like you and Fear, guys that used to help me in game and were really nice, I remember one day we played a little 1 on 1 in Altfire for proving my skills before entering in FGS, it was pretty nice match, equaled, but you won :P, shame I didn't get in FGS anyways, I always had a lot of admiration and respect towards this team.

Returning to the main point, I understand you at 100 %. I've been playing since 2011 with a dude called Darko and his friends from Funline and Cozmo RPG entering almost everyday in the 0aug servers just for calling me "noob aimbinder haxor female sex organ jaja quit game xdxdxd", at the end, I learnt to ignore, but I left the game after some dude started talking as much crap as possible about my skills, saying im aimbotting, wallhacking, without giving any proof (because he has not, basically, I guess that the fact that 2 of his most active members went to my clan because they prefered me over him did hurt his nordic ass a bit.), when I announced that I was going to quit game because of "noobs" (hehey, im not calling noob to the "beginners", beginners are beginners, noobs are noobs) most of BB members, Asrin, Solid, Price, Mang, Fury decided to leave with me (thing that surprised me) and I suggested them to study and start focusing in life, because Deus Ex, at the end... I know that its a special game, of course it is, but it's a game...

I'm still in contact with most of BB members and I suggest them solutions to some of their problems in life, yeah, we're like brothers.

What I'm pretending to say its that, sometimes you'll have to ignore man, but I understand you, I also finished tired, and I also left the game, now, you've an opportunity to continue focusing in life, (at the end, its most important)

Also, remember that you're lucky of being in FGS, FGS its not a simple clan, it's a family, and, thats one of the many things that make of FGS an special and different clan.

Chees, it was really nice to play with you, good luck for your future projects in life and your future objectives, im sure you'll do it OP ;)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 20 Oct 2014, 22:33

basically what HeY said... Yeah! :-D

Don't let the asshats get you down... yes they're in every game but as i said somewhere before DX has a special breed of them who really are less worth noticing... unless there's some kind of direct attack upon you. Chin up, buddy :-)

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Solid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby Solid » 21 Oct 2014, 00:00

Inevitably, you WILL come back to this game, whether it is SP or MP.

Unfortunatley there will also always be drama, in which i have tried sorting, in return, my white flag is declined *cough* Ken *cough*

It is unfortunate, he seems like a wise guy, although he can be a total male sex organ in which he just seemingly returns the words back like a stupid donkey, nothing I can do about that, besides, no one ever wins an online argument.

I am willing to play, i'm sure many also are willing to play. I have loads of free time and I'm not worried about playing, I still have DX on my pc and go on to check every few days aswell as Hey notifying me of games that are currently happening.

It's a shame, Chees you seem like a nice guy, but I hope people that spam don't bother you, remember, there will always be someone in your life that is not grateful towards your actions, whether that be family or stranger, I just hope you find a way to ignore them and stay head and nose up, the last thing you want is stupid people ruining your life with petty remarks, in this case, not your life but your gaming experience, however, this can also apply for reality.

Hope you find the best for yourself buddy.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby ShadowRunner » 21 Oct 2014, 19:57

This is standard. There is always an initial reaction to a server. Hengsha, WW2, SG altfire, everyone had big issues and people have been having issues with altfire since it started, so it's nothing new. People will always try to "test" a new server or admin.

Add to this the comments in forums about how custom ruins dx and how you are not "doing enough" to keep dx alive.

Don't take it personally. People hated Hengsha, but it was designed with vehicles in mind and until someone else releases a city with drivable armed tanks, their complaining is pointless. A week of moaning/trolling about the new altfire server is not going stop people liking altfire.

Also bitching about lack of maps with new mods. This is pointless. DXAG has 2 decent maps that get hosted along with 2 unsuitable maps, when in fact there are something like 8 maps finished or nearly finished by DXMS people and others. It's ironic that the smallest maps in WW2 are the ones getting moaned about. With other mods, it is not so simple, some maps take a lot of time or need coding.

I'm sure you won't let noobs disturb your creativity and modding. Hope you reconsider.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby synthetic » 21 Oct 2014, 20:58

Sounds to me like you have discovered DXMP. Welcome! This is what has been going on for past 8 years at least. \:D/

Mostly because all admins after DCSB failed horribad to sort out their servers.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 22 Oct 2014, 01:38

synthetic wrote:Mostly because I used to moan and whine about every single player who seemed to be better than me 'cus I never had a decent PC, for example Fear, Dani and most of BB members (like Solid or Price) who used to own me more of 10 times are all haxors, developers fault, they have better comp so they cheat, I sux cus im still playing on my old commodore with an old mouse that has the wire fucked up, theres no money to buy more mouses in estonia, I cant do metabolic end product, thats also their fault, HAX.

I edited it a bit, now it's better :wink:

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby Alessi » 22 Oct 2014, 13:25

Awwwh Cheesy bro :(

I can understand you completely, never nice being insulted all the time. The problem right now is that there aren't enough players online to even things out. I mean you get a bunch of hateful spammers..but then barely anyone who actually comes on to play properly and appreciate it all. Otherwise I'm sure it wouldn't annoy you at all. They're right, you have to learn to ignore them. Then again it depends how much you love to host and map for this game..

I'm sure your work is great but unfortunately I don't come on anymore so I can't show my appreciation for it :ney:

Anyway, head up Chees! Hope you hang around now and again, would be a shame to lose a guy like you around here!

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby chin.democ. » 22 Oct 2014, 13:47

Why are alot of gamers such twats these days? It really is embarrassing. Nerdrage is so common it's scary. Just distance yourself from these types and hang out with the cool cats!

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Oct 2014, 20:14

Hi Cheese.

It is sad that you rage so much because of insulters. And you know very well who those insulters are.... Your precious friends to which you believe. I know how you feel, it was hard to me also, when I started to play on pro level, to hear "preaks" like Dani Saggenza that I have abuses, secrets etc etc.... Later he started to provocate my friends, to go in the ass of Phantom, Fear, Sinthetic.... Dani is not alone in that, there is more Dani's which ruin this game. Why I name nickname Dani? Because you know what is biggest shame Cheese?

I trusted to 2 people, which were always good friends for me in game. You and Duke. And for both I could not believe when you and Duke shamed me and insulted me here on forum, for no reason at all. And why? Because of Dani. And you know that very well.... How he works... First of all he gets in the ass of players which are cool to his TARGET and which do not respect him. Why? Because he tries to get respect, so that noone judge him when he talk abusive language all the way. When he manage to do that, then he attacks his TARGET with same people which he turn against HIS TARGET. Example? He, Fear, Solid, Fullmoon, Sinthetic, Sidewinder, Politra, and many others attacked me when he stealed my nick and insulted all people. He managed to turn against me almost all people against me (just because he stealed my nick). I needed almost 2 months to solve issues with Phantom, and ask him why he insult me, I needed week or 2 to solve issues with Karky and Leonardo. I needed few weeks to solve issue with many of my friends. So trust me, I know how you feel. Who insulted you? I do not know, but do not be surprised if that was your friend Dani. Why? After he manage to remove his target (me, phantom, sinthetic, fear) then he start to insult all other which were his buddies in insults.

I do not know any single person which he has not insulted. He was buddy with sinthetic, phantom, b dawg, me, even you, fear and many others, but he insulted and called all of us with words noobs. Be realistic, we have bigger skills than that kid, but he got issues. You know that.

To make that short, you are cool person, same as FGS, but your problem is same as with Nobody and company, we were always cool, I always respected whole FGS nad you guys, but you people judget me based on other people lies, and banned me. You know that I have not insulted you on UrT. I asked you, we are talking? I though you hate me...... So yea I know how you feel.

My advice.... Just ignore insults, and return to Deus Ex, because Dx was declared 2 times for best game ever, in year 2003 and in year 2007. Best game ever can't die. I am there, I will be always there. I think you need to play this game. Enjoy and all best.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 23 Oct 2014, 20:22

The blockbuster sequel hitting your local cinema: T h e R e t u r n o f D a r k o!

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby synthetic » 23 Oct 2014, 20:40

Tbh you probably played in the wrong server, Chees. It is obvious that public servers are not for you (I've played you quite a few times), so I would recommend sticking to FGS server with some active admin present, ie Nick or DJ or someone. This way you can quickly get rid of any spammers or blockers and play with friends.

And chinny, you know what nerdrage is, ole mate :winknkiss:

Return to Deus Ex