Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME.

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Oct 2014, 20:34

But let be honest and let put this nonsense away.

Anax you knew me way before right? If you knew me, then you knew that I played even as newbie all match to the end, and that I had rolemodels like, Poppy and few others in zero augs, Duke and few others at ATDM, Karky and Die at fun servers, and legend Hasharin at adventure server. There is huge number of people which I loved to play when I spectated, and all know that.

Insults? Ragequits? Moaning? Accusing of cheats? If you knew me since I started this game, then you will know this quote from me: Many said that they do not agree with me, but I said always 2 things:

1. My quote number 1: I go away cause i do not like insults, mostly I invited people in Karky's, cause we had huge company there.

2. My quote number 2: I am not shamed to say that I lost against all and that I can beat all, because I believe that every single newbie will be professional player sooner or later, and sooner or later we will have good day and beat all others if not in all mods, at least in one. Or like this: Every player can beat every player sooner or later, noone is noob, so please guys respect all people.

If you knew real Darko, then you knew me Anax. That is reason why many people loved me before they started to hate me. And why you think totally wrong about me? Because you believed in all those fake Darko's. Please think way way back way before when I was just rookie, and you will see that I was not arogant even when I was pro. And why?

Cause even on such level I am almost positive that Karky and Die can beat me at fun server with infinite bioenergy, they are just too strong players, I can say that even on such level I will lose often against Sharon and Poppy, they just have insane skills 1:1.

So you see it is not bad to admin who can beat you. Cause all can beat me, it is just question of time. If not on other way, someone can join in last 2 seconds and hit me. So you see, all can beat all. When you will respect that, then you will be proud player.

It is not my problem that some people (God knows why, maybe because I defended my friends mostly from Cozmo server), hated me cause my friends and me mostly won there, so they stealed my nick and maked almost all people to hate me, with insults. I remember how sad were Dereck, Leonardo, B Dawg, Karky (and she is great person), Vitali, Raven, Shana, Hasharin (which is ultra cool person), Dominik, Cat, Freeman, Excsm and many other people when fake Darko insulted them all.
I needed few weeks to return trust even of those who knew me best: Karky, Leonardo, Dereck, Vitali, Raven, Hasharin, B Dawg, Dominik and Raven.
I needed few months to return trust of Excsm, Shana, Cat, Freeman, Phantom, and many other people.
Way back even Solid and Liquid saw that I am not problematic Darko. They saw on their own eyes that I was not fake. Even kldjerz saw that. So if all saw that, why you talking such stupidity about me? You knew me very well.
One of rare people which have not judged me ever were: Poppy, George, and Dj which were always cool to me. But always with no doubt in me. At least in front of me.

I am same person as I was before, and I still think that noone is newbie and that all can beat all, and I respect all. All of you which know real Darko, all know what for a person I am.

All others who believe in others story I guess do not know honest Darko which was always good to all, but that is not my problem. I do not hate people which stealed my nick and which shamed my name in front of all. They know why they did that, If they are happy cause of that I am happy for them. If you and other saw how I behaved before, then you know that all what I said right now Is truth.

I have nothing more to say about that. Enjoy.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 28 Oct 2014, 05:23

don't you dare soil Duke's name by associating your sorry ass with a player like him.

If you claim to understand duke on ANY level then you must also be able to understand the basics of ATDM.

Since that is not the case, you can shut up :bwahaha:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 28 Oct 2014, 18:51

I played with Duke in zero augs and all augs before you even came there lol :)

So you can only shut up cause i remember how company of your precious friend and you attack him on zero augs and augs when he beaten them.

Only who can shut up is you. Every single person can say about you this: You were always rager and insulter and nothing will change. You are weak person which goes on the side of people which bully other people, so that you will be protected. But guess what I am here, and you can have 100 people similar to Dani which will bully other people but I will be always here to protect people from guys like you and Dani, and you can only suck a male sex organ.

Deal with that and heal yourself brainrager.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 29 Oct 2014, 00:19

I want to quit DX for the reasons that are obvious to everyone on the last 2 pages of this topic.
Bitching and moaning about stupid things. This carp goes on in servers most times hence why it's difficult to get a decent game most days let alone the spammers flinging carp around like monkeys on a power trip. I hosted a server and got carp flung my way for my efforts. It cost me nothing to host the server so glad I gave it a test run before I payed for a private host to host a server for A HOLES to bitch and moan on...cheers you saved me some cash there!
Decided to stay quiet now in game and chat to people on PM/email and other sources about DX and things that help the game and help it progress.

Any forum with people debating about MEH...MEH and others and how good they are and scores they once had or could have and who said what about a fish named Joeyjojoshabadoo I don't care.

Will take the advise the decent people in this topic stated and wont let idiots stop me being Chees and carry on with my DX work. if people hate my work or like it I will continue and FCKU anyone who tries to stop me and bring me down. I have worked with the greatest people this game has to offer for the past 4/5 years and you legends know who you are!

Chees in the background working quietly.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 29 Oct 2014, 13:03

[FGS]Chees wrote:I want to quit DX for the reasons that are obvious to everyone on the last 2 pages of this topic.
Bitching and moaning about stupid things. This carp goes on in servers most times hence why it's difficult to get a decent game most days let alone the spammers flinging carp around like monkeys on a power trip. I hosted a server and got carp flung my way for my efforts. It cost me nothing to host the server so glad I gave it a test run before I payed for a private host to host a server for A HOLES to bitch and moan on...cheers you saved me some cash there!
Decided to stay quiet now in game and chat to people on PM/email and other sources about DX and things that help the game and help it progress.

Any forum with people debating about MEH...MEH and others and how good they are and scores they once had or could have and who said what about a fish named Joeyjojoshabadoo I don't care.

Will take the advise the decent people in this topic stated and wont let idiots stop me being Chees and carry on with my DX work. if people hate my work or like it I will continue and FCKU anyone who tries to stop me and bring me down. I have worked with the greatest people this game has to offer for the past 4/5 years and you legends know who you are!

Chees in the background working quietly.

When I see your words I wanted to say that I will follow your steps also. I will be quiet and I will not argue anymore with people which anyway lie about me and other good people. Because when they say that we lie, then they say that lie also Excsm, Karky, Hasharin, Usa server owners, and we all know who Karky, Hasharin and Excsm are, owners of best visited servers and clans which introduced this game to the world with their good behaviour. I will not fight anymore.

I do not know who insulted you Chees, but If you have logs you can post server again up and you will see it was not me. Now you know that Darko do not insult you, do not hate you, and if you post server up I will joined it just as every time before. You told about new project which you have with Shadow and I hope you guys will make that project so that we all normal people can play in descent server. Also I hope we will see people like Karky, Hasharin, Excsm, and good kids like Leonardo, Liquid and guys like B Dawg, you, Dominic, Vitali, and few great girls which visited this game.

I hope I will see you a lot on DX in next day, months, years, cause I will not be here a lot. I came here only cause I needed help, but since I am not welcome here I will limit my post only to my community. And I wish to say to you and all god people: All best in life and see ya in game. Bye.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 29 Oct 2014, 14:29

You to bro take it easy and see you in game at some point :D

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 30 Oct 2014, 11:26

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I played with Duke in zero augs and all augs before you even came there lol :)
So you can only shut up cause i remember how company of your precious friend and you attack him on zero augs and augs when he beaten them.

Literally WHERE do you get these ideas from.
Duke was one of the main players that i talked to when i was a beginner and i talked with him on MSN a lot in 2012, i know who he is.

Do you even know what country he's from?

Every single post you make is just made up nonsense, dude.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I will be always here to protect people from guys like you and Dani, and you can only suck a male sex organ.
Deal with that and heal yourself brainrager.

Look at this, look AT THIS dispicable display of hypocrisy. Lol!
You know what, i'm gonna be straightforward here, Nobody, just please ban him already. :o

You say that you never insult but look at what you are posting right now, you are a liar and a sore loser.

And your buddy Leonardo isn't so nice after all it seems.

although i would not be surprised if this is you, given the miserable attack you just made.

An attack that i would hope warrants a full forum ban in the eyes of any decent admin.

ImageImage

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 30 Oct 2014, 19:02

Only who will be banned from Nobody is for sure you, and not me, cause people know that I tell truth. Besides I dare you to go in Wunderland together with me, and Nobody can take logs so he will see that he banned wrong person. I am sure he banned me cause of spanish or english of Usa ping, which is owned by you Dani, and Punisher or any person owned by you.

Also all know that you arew problematic person and I will ignore your issues. Also there is sad truth that Duke attacked me in here bades on your and Dani's insults, same as Cheese did.

I will say one more time, I do not judge to Cheese and I do not judge to Duke I am positive they are still cool people, probvlem is in liars like you and your friend. And one more thing, Leonardo is cool kid, and you oftern took his nick together with Dani.

You know what is funny thing? Leonardo do not speak very will english, so you see, there is huge flaw in your post. Why you do not post ping??? I am sure that is just fake post, and even if he insulted you I am sure you started first, as you always doo.

I said that I will not return on your insults, but I will return on your stupidity, just spear us of your provocation.

I will repeat one more time what Dani and Hey said to me before few months in front of you Solid and other people, where people like Phantom and company just laughed on that: WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALL WILL HATE YOU.

That were words of your precious friends. Many people saw that and I am sure that from your and my post they can pick sides. I am ready to come in Wunderland to show to Nobody that I do not know why I received ban at all, cause I was not there, but I know from fact that Dani and you should receive ban cause of heavy spamming and nick stealing.

So I wonder myself who needs to be banned from all server because of heavy insults, heavy spamming and nick abusing: You, Dani, and company. There is no server where you have not caused any fight or insults. I do not care about your provocations, you know very well that you were that one which insulted me, and not other way.

Enjoy.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 31 Oct 2014, 05:48

Also all know that you arew problematic person and I will ignore your issues. Also there is sad truth that Duke attacked me in here bades on your and Dani's insults, same as Cheese did.

What do you mean by this Darko? Sorry to bring it up and sound dumb but I don't understand what your saying in this part. I get most of it but your English spelling/wording is not %100 on the mark for me to know exactly what you mean.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby anax » 31 Oct 2014, 08:27

one post you say you like Duke and then another you say that he insulted you.. Lol dude, you clearly have problems, every post you make just shows us that even more each time.

My advice: Seek help, talk to friends (if any exist), GO OUTSIDE, stop caring too much about a game, or, if you care about it then play it instead of crying about Dani or anyone else.
If you care about Deus Ex, play it instead of spewing many metabolic end product.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: I QUIT DEUS EX FOR A LONG TIME. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 31 Oct 2014, 16:52

First of all I will completely ignore that dude cause he has issues both mental and private in life. I will not go in there. I will say only that; I have nothing to hide, my conscience is clear and there is one God which will judge and which knows that I tell truth. I will not judge to anyone, they will solve their mental issues with God, they cant hide truth from him. Their problems are on their souls, not on mine.

About Cheese and Duke: Sorry bro ma spelling is like metabolic end product, cause I type too fast, but they removed me option to fix errors on forum, so I must leave that way.... I said that I do not judge to you or Duke, because you guys said some wrong words to me. Cause I am positive that anax and Dani were behind that. They stealed my nick and insulted people with him, and many people (including Hey, Phantom, Blade, etc etc had nothing against that, they all supported that, and that is really pathetic and sad. If they banned them, nothing of that will happen.

If we talk about Duke, I was playing with him on zero augs THC and we talked a lot, then came Dani, he insulted Duke, because me and Duke beaten him..... That says all, After that Dani and his friends started to insult Duke on atdm, what is really sad. So why I mention Duke? I came one day in server and he droped some accusation to me.... Just as many of people which I knew. So I am sure he did that cause they stealed my nickname. Duke will not insulted anyone, he is cool person same as you are Cheese and I am sure, when someone insults me there is only one reason: Because Anax and Dani stealed my nick and insulted people.

And because of that from now on I will report them every single time, on forums, together with date, ping, and their fake nicname whenever i see them to take other people names, so that they finally receive BAN which they deserved to have on all servers, both Dani and Anax. We all know they insulted you all with my nickname. Many server owners can confirm that.

Enjoy in weekend people.

Return to Deus Ex