Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense.

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby synthetic » 03 Aug 2015, 00:58

[FGS]Chees wrote:Darko LAY OFF THE DRUGS KID. If your not on drugs I suggest you start taking some ASAP.

That is actually quite a good suggestion. Seconded.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Aug 2015, 02:16

Saroyen, do not worry they will not even look at your pictures, they know preety well about what I talking. Some day we will host own servers where all of them from first to last will be banned on all levels, and even if he uses proxy I will ban him computer part informations like from lan card etc etc, so useless effort. We will return honesty of this game, just ignore them. They are not worth.

I have friends in FGS too which told me that Cheese was that one behind my ban in Wunderland before 2 years, and then all metabolic end product started, because when Anax and Dani saw that nobody punishes them, and that all believe to them than to me, all banned me and let them to ruin game and shcaring people away. Now we have game ruined with abuses, and where they spawn 5 meds with just one mouse button whenever they want. Bravo DX community, what for a shame, no wonder they all stick together, they is only 5 normal players left in DX and 20 of them abusers which stick together.

I really hope Karky will return, cause after ZxC left from DX last few days, there are no honest servers anymore except when Kadam and assasin come and host them.

In any case just ignore them. Thanks for share mate, that are ghost mode abuses about which i told you, but Nobody will not even took time to look it. Whoi could that be, we all know answer only Cheese and Anax. But he knows, he just do not want to react. Two words: *love* them.

Do not even bother. Nice to see that you returned with win after 3 months. Enjoy in game and all best.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby synthetic » 08 Aug 2015, 07:16

I like how the thread says "if you have a bit of common sense" and then Darko posts here.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 08 Aug 2015, 12:39

Post from another thread.

Darko yet again with the wrong facts. I cant speak for Anax or others. I have never cheated, spawned with 5 medkits or any other sort of cheat. I don't care who beats me in servers even if the score is 1800 - 2 I'm there to have fun! I have never banned or kicked a player simply because they are a better player than me. I kick you out the server for being a massive left handed monkey wrench in servers and when others are trying to fight and have fun but your annoying everyone and they all ask me to kick you out so they can continue playing the game.

Will say it yet again. Darko stop badmouthing me in forums about things I haven't done. Get your facts right before you post in forums.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby Ermac » 08 Aug 2015, 16:02

[FGS]Chees wrote: stop badmouthing me in forums about things I haven't done. Get your facts right before you post in forums.

welcome aboard.
(getting immunized is the best way to protect yourself)

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 08 Aug 2015, 19:11

synthetic wrote:I like how the thread says "if you have a bit of common sense" and then Darko posts here.
That's definitely paradox. :-k

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby TheWolf » 08 Aug 2015, 20:04

Oh look who posted another couple paragraphs from the novel of *loving* annoying many metabolic end product in this topic

Ingame: Sev
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Aug 2015, 00:13

It's like this. You're sitting on the crust of a ball of molten rock, travelling 17,500 miles per hour around a nuclear explosion called the sun. If you're lucky, you will orbit this nuclear explosion about 70-80 times and then you will die. You came from a star. All this is total many metabolic end product. Just go and play DX.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby anax » 10 Aug 2015, 05:46

Darko if you don't calm down i may have to inject scripts to your new monitor to make it dark again. :-)

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby synthetic » 10 Aug 2015, 17:53

Well, I did offer to inject something else into his something else, but he didn't seem interested, and instead started talking about my mum. Its surprising how fast kids change topics these days.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 10 Aug 2015, 18:59

Darko...the ultimate attention seeker.

Return to Deus Ex