Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense.

Author
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 02 Nov 2014, 18:38

Yesterday I had some games with other 8 players, one of them was Solid aliassing, yeah, 9 players in ATDM yesterday, until Norse came and some players left, anyways I think he is banned again.

I also had some games with Bajas at the night in 0a, there entered 2 player_xxx fellows but later they left.

EDIT: Im working on the groups thingy, at the moment we have an Skype group that includes every single DXer that nowadays is using Skype, and we have an amount of 14 dxers that use Skype, and that would play if we tell them there when there are games going.

Give me your Skype address if you want to enter in the group, I'll continue adding people.

EDIT 2: Just tried to get a random bunch of players to play and it didn't go that bad, we had an interesting game of 6 players at a point for 2 maps, shame some players couldn't show up because they had to do another things, I'll post some screenshots taht I found this or past weeks.

From today:

If 2 or 3 players sit on the server for some time, more players will enter later, this is how activity has been working since some years.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby machete » 06 Nov 2014, 18:44

I'm always down for DX. 8-)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby anax » 07 Nov 2014, 13:12

DTF

DTDX

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby Netrunner » 07 Nov 2014, 18:33

Guys we need to do smth with moderating the servers - just played a 4 player game and 2 of 3 other players were acting like dumbass kids. Seriously who wants to play to hear their stupid speech?

Edit: one was acting exactly as darko, accusing other of cheating, claiming he is the best and so on...

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 07 Nov 2014, 21:54

Host a server that Mutes all players, no one can chat end of! No spectator mode or team kill either. There to play the MP game, shut the hell up and fight in the server or don't be there at all. Problem solved. \:D/

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby Hey » 08 Nov 2014, 10:36

Indeed its unfortunate there isn't a mute system, as hoping for a way to globally mute a player on a server, but not let him know hes muted.

Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby Netrunner » 08 Nov 2014, 13:56

Hey wrote:Indeed its unfortunate there isn't a mute system, as hoping for a way to globally mute a player on a server, but not let him know hes muted.

It could be a great mod to add

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 09 Nov 2014, 23:50

Having nice matches these days, players of name like Duke have showed up, almost 6-7 players in ATDM per day, really nice.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Nov 2014, 21:05

I ask myself how someone with no skills, no dignity, and "as you will see from picture" no fear from God, and no brains, could call me NOT A PERSON:

Please look this impressive shame of making fake videos, fake pictures how they steal my nick, and my clan ,marks. I posted many pictured where I explain to Liquid, Solid, Duke, Cheese, and many other person, that I am not man which can lose 1:9 and them beat alone few pro people alone just 2 hours later. For example they filmed fakes posts on Darko's box, and posted whole map in there, but just 2 hours later they lost against me for full 2 hours.... Their abuses are already reported to some server owners, but since I do not want to spam in here I will give you link of topic where you can find morew proofs: Thank you and please remember, I only came here cause Dani insults me again. For me he is person which needs serious help. I want to say one thing. I played before many months against Psycho, and man, it is nice to see you relaxed and more cool than before. Same thing for Sile, and same thing for Ajit, and Bajas. I am not weak idiot and sick person as they want that you all believe, I am same newbie or pro, think what you want, as before 2 years when I said that anyone can beat anyone, and that people need to respect every person. Please take a look on this shame and judge who is real problem why people left anyway: http://gravity-world.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4466&start=60

Thank you for reading this post and have a nice day.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 10 Nov 2014, 21:43

Ignore the comment from that crotian rat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price and Sile are back on game and will play ATDM, we have 2 players more, they're already on an ATDM group where we advice when theres an ATDM match going, we have one for 0a too, we're having little matches every day, pretty decent.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Nov 2014, 21:50

[quote="DaniSaggenza"]Ignore the comment from that crotian rat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not talk on such way to your father. We know he has not raised you well. Mother nature failed with you so you are perfect result of that. Please people wisit link which I gave to you, and you will see how low one person can go. Dani should know. He cant fall much lower. Enjoy in game guys.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 10 Nov 2014, 21:52

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
DaniSaggenza wrote:Ignore the comment from that crotian rat

Please do not talk on such way to your father. We know he has not raised you well. Mother nature failed with you so you are perfect result of that. Please people wisit link which I gave to you, and you will see how low one person can go. Dani should know. He cant fall much lower. Enjoy in game guys.

Your "quoting" skillz are interesting....

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Nov 2014, 22:07

Bla bla bla bla buahhahaha, cry more. We will see ya in game Dani Boy. Specially after this today when you tried to post fake pictures. As I said to your friend, there is not bright future for you cause my clan members will populate this game with one goal, hunt you, post it and laugh on you. Enjoy in Dues Ex, if you can....

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 11 Nov 2014, 13:04

Keep ignoring him
-------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday we had some interesting games in EU and in USA, we had almost 10 players at a point in the European Heys server, in USA there were 5, some sshot that I did find:

Games could've been bigger, shame that players like Bajas, Sile, Machete, Ricci, Quakeandbake or Solid (Who showed up later) couldn't play at that moment.

Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby Netrunner » 11 Nov 2014, 17:33

Yep very nice gameday, great matches and good that there was an admin so reaction to teamkilling guy was fast enough.

Return to Deus Ex