Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014.

Author
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 05 Dec 2014, 17:59

veteran name starts with K, with P, or with F,

Lol I sent this message a while ago but forum ate it

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby ShadowRunner » 05 Dec 2014, 20:44

I have no personal anymosity with anyone, but when I get a message out of the blue talking about nonsense and medication it is clearly hostile, stupid, asking for an argument, it shows the person is not interested in respecting the rest of the community and is arrogant to the point of unworkable.

I don't harass custom servers, I don't cheat, I play atdm, I map atdm, I don't argue in atdm servers, I don't usually shell people. I don't spam for other servers. Contrary to Ken's lies, I do play atdm, I do make fight maps, the last 8 maps = 6 were fight maps. Contrary to Ken's lies, I do practice and his opinion that I was letting everyone down by not

playing atdm

or not

practicing augs

just leaves me speechless. I can't speak for Chees, but having maptests destroyed by auggers and zxc types left me feeling I didn't care if this game died. Despite that feeling, I still play atdm and map for it. So as long as people lie and call me nonsense and medication, then sure I will exercise this freedom of speech.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby ShadowRunner » 06 Dec 2014, 13:13

This is really many metabolic end product actually.

4 or 5 pms from Ken, accusing me of spreading lies. Because I have said I don't like scope bind and people binding against beginners( which was a comment made some time ago) I am now a "liar", "attacking" them and I am "defending people" who want to destroy this game. Several pms accusing me of being a liar, attacker, defender, etc etc.

I find it strange. A few months ago I was being accused directly in comments by Ken of not helping ATDM, so I have made an ATDM map. Does Ken test, play or comment on it, no, NOT ONE WORD. Instead a series of pms accusing me about something that is months old. I'm not saying he should play my map, but I have offered something constructive.

This is the point at which I can't take it seriously anymore. People are entitled to their views in forums, at least I keep it in the forums. It is true to say that earlier this year it seemed you didn't understand the needs of beginners, you were talking as if a beginner would enjoy all your arguing, shelling and I felt you didn't see what it would take to interest people in this game, yes I admit I said that. Since then you are proving me to be correct, just a constant series of arguments and accusations against people, then you admit you cheat yourself, then you carry on blaming everyone else, including nasty pms to me.

I suggest you have made a big mistake. I am just mapping and commenting sometimes in forums. If you could stop fighting, arguing, being the source of controversy and people's complaints, then perhaps I would have no comment. I have not specifically ever attacked you, singled you out for blame, in fact I have not ever blamed any particular person as far as I know. So your accusations themselves are a lie. I don't see the point of including you in any discussion, you are just full of hate and lies these days.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby ShadowRunner » 06 Dec 2014, 13:48

Let's recap.

I am a liar because I said beginners don't like you guys binding and having 10 years experience.
I am a liar and attacker because "I don't practice atdm". I am a traitor for not playing DXMP, yes that's right, let's single out Rollo, not the 5000 people who don't play at all.
I am a liar because I complain about you guys arguing all the time in server, forgive me, you have a right to ruin my games.
I am a liar because 100 people said you are lily-livered for always playing the same familiar maps. Did I even say that?
I am a liar because I don't like scope bind and I am not apparently entitled to say so.
I am a liar because I say in a forum I don't like aliasing, despite very few games allowing it these days.

The fact you completely ignore the atdm map and drag up arguments from this summer is sad. Quiet news day, so let's wind up SR and put him in the spotlight. Just thought I would not suffer in silence, since you have several arguments with several people, thought I would show the truth, that you write nasty pms full of lies to people.

*GAGGED* - I shall not dare to point out the obvious ever or ever hold any personal opinion again.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby Mastakilla » 06 Dec 2014, 14:38

SR mate, the forums have finally calmed down with public arguments, let's try to focus on your maps and whatnot. If Ken is taking his issue to PM, PM him back to defend yourself or ignore it. You have nothing to prove to us, and defending your opinions to Ken is like talking to a wall, because he's too strong in his opinions. No offence to either party.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby synthetic » 06 Dec 2014, 17:06

Nick noob, play, some seriously interesting games going every day. Just played like 4 hours of ATDM.

Also, you are wrong about my opinions. Why? Because they aren't my opinions but those of hundreds of millions of players. I can understand that the rest here are dumb, but you should be able to spot that much Nick. DXMP is I think the only game where I can say simple things and everybody will think instantly that I am a visionary or a troll. It is quite amazing rofl.

edit: I have to think quite hard to recall when was last time I had chance to actually say MY opinion about anything. Ehh.. maybe when I estimated the reasons behind why certain clans are inactive, because I dont have solid evidence and have to base those estimates on what little I have picked up from here and there. Literally 99% of what I say is equivalent of saying black is black and white is white, but you guys are really special lol.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby synthetic » 06 Dec 2014, 17:12

Ok how about we try it differently:

State one thing (keep it at one per post) where you think I have been wrong about, or outright lied about. Go ahead now :-)

edit: if we keep it at one thing then posts wont get too big and I can focus on each poster

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 06 Dec 2014, 17:22

Today we had another bunch of good games, here you go some sshots!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Dec 2014, 00:49

Nice games and I am glad to see it back on topic.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby synthetic » 07 Dec 2014, 04:30

Someone was already laughing in server how he only posts screens where his score is positive. I guess those are only sshots that qualify as "interesting", nothing to do with game activity or situation ;)

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 07 Dec 2014, 11:26

synthetic wrote:where his score is positive

Blind, nordic and noob, you have all the disgraces

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Dec 2014, 23:30

Estonia was once part of the Swedish, Danish and presumably Lithuanian empires, but it is safe to say it is a Baltic state and is not a Nordic state.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby machete » 10 Dec 2014, 16:46

anax wrote:use Machete http://www.machetesoft.com to trim the video quickly.

Don't use me! I don't have a clue what I'm doing! :D

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby machete » 10 Dec 2014, 16:53

ShadowRunner wrote:Image

Seems you have been given some options...
1. Play like Ken
2. Don't play
3. Play like Olo
4. Cheat like Phantmoon
5. Blade-ish accusation mode
6. Poop rainbows in servers

Crying rn

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby Mastakilla » 10 Dec 2014, 19:23

synthetic wrote:Ok how about we try it differently:

State one thing (keep it at one per post) where you think I have been wrong about, or outright lied about. Go ahead now :-)

edit: if we keep it at one thing then posts wont get too big and I can focus on each poster

Read my post again and point out to me where I said you were wrong. I only told SR to keep his issue to PM if you were doing so. Talk about being ''special'', you *loving* 'tard.

Return to Deus Ex