Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

attention plz

Author
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

attention plz - Postby jager774 » 04 Dec 2014, 19:04

Can we all just stop for a moment and think about how 15% of the world's population is going to reinstall the game when http://www.dx-revision.com/website/progress/ this finishes?c:

Cozmo
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: attention plz - Postby Cozmo » 04 Dec 2014, 22:49

yesss, really hyped for this, been watching it for years

This is a long shot, but if they haven't modified DeusEx.u, maybe we could ask them to include the new masterserver with Rev? Just a thought

CDX - A huge Deus Ex Multiplayer patch
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A great tool for creating co-op or rpg content. It will never be used.
Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: attention plz - Postby Hey » 04 Dec 2014, 23:16

omg boss

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: attention plz - Postby [FGS]Chees » 04 Dec 2014, 23:52

Nothing to see here!

Last edited by [FGS]Chees on 22 Oct 2015, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.
Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: attention plz - Postby Poor » 05 Dec 2014, 00:18

Probably won't be compatible with MP though...

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: attention plz - Postby ShadowRunner » 05 Dec 2014, 00:24

Good news... Cool site, I was lost on what "Human Penovation" was. Makes me wonder how far the CBS TV series is developed too.

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: attention plz - Postby jager774 » 07 Jun 2015, 19:07

GUYS CHECK REVISION'S WEBSITE GUYS GUYS GUUUUYS

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: attention plz - Postby Tidus » 10 Jun 2015, 03:13

IS IT DONE YET?? I NEED IT

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: attention plz - Postby jager774 » 12 Jun 2015, 22:12

Its done!!!!!!! They stated that they would release it soon, they're finalizing promotional stuff.

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: attention plz - Postby Tidus » 22 Oct 2015, 00:15

they released it a few days ago and i put my hands on it 2 days ago and i must say.. its unplayable.
I get general protection faults up the ass and can barely load the first map. i crash everywhere and when i can talk to paul and maybe get to the first terrorist its over and im out of the game again.

The graphics so far looks good but the constant crashing is just driving me nuts man.
Also the directX9 renderer doesnt even work for me i have to use openGL or else its flickering between desktop and the game, crashing everything else from my computer and keeping the brightness up like i have it in deus ex.

total bummer right now i hope they release a patch or two to get the GPF under control :roll:

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: attention plz - Postby Mastakilla » 22 Oct 2015, 14:08

I guess its a good thing they left the old AI intact on Revision but I much prefer the GMDX mod because of the challenge it poses, the maps are very nice though and overall its a good mod (Works fine for me)

The couple month delay after announcing they had finished it just to release it on steam is a bit metabolic end product too, but understandable. Having it on steam is a pretty big thing. Though sort of forcing people to get the game on steam might be a bit gippy, especially people who have actually been anticipating this mod for quite a while. I wasn't really one of them until recently when I tried the aforementioned GMDX mod and got hooked on the single player game again.

Overall its a great excuse to go through the main story once again and rediscover some new things, hope the issues get sorted for you Tidus!

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: attention plz - Postby Tidus » 23 Oct 2015, 05:45

Do you use D3d9 renderer?
I wasnt sure if i had dx9 installed at all so i downloaded a few packages and installed them but no change. i was playing DX just fine with DX9 renderer so i was a bit confused that the mod doesnt work with it. meh maybe i try the D10 renderer later.

Also when im ingame and actually playing the GPF are not too bad. could play the whole island and didnt had a gpf so i have that going for me which is nice.
The lightning is a bit off and wonky though but i think thats because im running the opengl renderer? i dont know :roll:

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: attention plz - Postby synthetic » 23 Oct 2015, 06:02

I don't understand why people use d3d9 renderer, opengl renderer from the same source is much more stable, and d3d10 is the newest of them all and tested quite decently for DXSP. From what I recall, New Vision was simply doing same thing as official unreal gold release something like 16 years ago: using s3tc texture compression technology which allows larger textures to be displayed. Because the technology itself is something like 20 years old and was enabled for unreal official release, new vision really is a small fan gesture to the enduring deus ex fanbase rather than being something completely astounding.

old dohnal OpenGL renderers all support the basic mechanics NewVision uses.
new D3D10 renderer supports it..

Those things aside.. try putting your cache folder somewhere else temporarily or run deus ex with administrator rights, the amount of gpfs you are getting is bit dodgy and probably indicates some other problem, ie bugged 3d anims in hdtp mod packs that has nothing to do with NV.

edit: if you haven't patched your game speed, it may also contribute significantly towards the number of gpfs. coding side apart, fast actions in fill-heavy situations tend to most easily cause gpfs (medkit in huge fight, for quick example; vs medkit in empty spawn far from fight). if your game is ticking ten times faster than it was balanced for itll give you ten or more times the chances of gpfs.

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: attention plz - Postby Alessi » 23 Oct 2015, 12:01

#Error 404 :ney:

Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: attention plz - Postby Kaiden » 23 Oct 2015, 22:53

I've always used the OpenGL render and yeah would never really GPF at all.

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you

Return to Deus Ex