Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been busted)

Author
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been busted) - Postby DaniSaggenza » 13 Dec 2014, 18:35

The awesome history of another unsuccesful noob, failing for the tenth.

(History based on real facts)

BEFORE you start reading this, I have to clarify that everything posted here is totally veridical, I'll send the proofs anytime anywhere to everybody who wants them, this is the result of a investigation between me and a HiveMind spy that has been in the clan for long time, and facilitated me this information, another players (which I won't mention here because I don't want to get them into trouble) also helped me, and thanks to all our colaboration, we "dismantled" this noob.

Also, it's the first time I dedicate a whole big post to a noob, but my intention is to show everybody how this guy acts, and how fucked up he is, alright, have fun and I hope you find this as interesting as Darkos mental illness.

---

As most of you might know, I deffended HiveMind tag for almost 1 year, I joined this clan because it seemed "Interesting" and I thought I'd learn a lot of new things, I learnt few things there but heh... that does not matter now.

On my stay on HiveMind I get to met their leader, Ken Alvarovic, a guy that seemed a normal and skilled player, but later I'd discover how confused I was, this guy, Ken, made me fight with a very good friend, a player that actually is my reference on 0a, a player that kinda helped me to improve with pistol and sniper and that might show up here later...

My suspicions started one day, I was playing with Ken on the HiveMind server and after killing him 2 or 3 times, he went mad, saying that I was speedhacking by using the FPS abuse, when I clearly had 60 fps at that point, I played most of my career with V Sync on yup, he literally forced me to change my settings, gave me a program to see CPU speed, and also told me to change the energy options on my control panel to "high performance", after doing that, I continued playing the same, and he had a looong chat with me on Skype saying that If I cheated he was gonna ruin my reputation on this game, BUT EH, you failed pretty bad there.

I'm not the only player who thinks that Ken is full of metabolic end product, I'm sure most of you discovered with time how this dude acts, if you beat him, you are clearly cheating, and if he can't *love* up your settings to make of you a more metabolic end product player, he'll try to show the whole community how cheater you are, I'm the clear example of that, but as you see guys, theres not any proof of Danza cheating... weird :p

Let's go to the interesting points:

1- Players from DX and Players from his own clan admitting hes fucked up:

Posting some convos of players (I will post more eventually, but I'll just post 3 or 4 because post is gonna be big, and just the images take like a 1/2 of the screen, also, their names oare erased so Ken does not go pure rage mode on them):

2- Ken admitting allowing his clan to cheat:

3- Ken sending DaniSaggenza an aimbot to play against Phantom

I'm sure most of members from FGS forums remember how Ken said that I'm using some kind of aim hack that he sent to me, well, he admitted it:

that, + the conversation that I'm trying to recover ( that I WILL recover, because I pretty much saved all our conversation on a HDD that I just found 2 days ago :p ) and + a proof of an ex-HVM member telling me that Ken shared metabolic end product with tpo Hive members, should make people start doubting about him tbh.

4- Old member from HVM sending me a message where he explains that Ken acted weird with some members from HVM, and also that Ken used certain software that he knows very well, and he also sent this kind of software to one of his right hands in HVM.

5- Ken account found on a cheating forum:

http://www.cshacked.pl/rand12om-m12656/ ... type=given

rand12om, ebasurnu.dx.... later I'm gonna post here another ebasurnu.dx account found on a cheat engine forum.

6- Ken threatening Big Boss members by telling them that if he cheats, they wont be able to get out from spawn, and also saying that hes gonna cheat on BB server.

Image (x2, ikr)

7- Ken literally busted on the new ANNA mod.

Following sshot has been taken 4 days ago, we went to test new server, and Ken suddenly entered with almost 300 fps and with abusive DT, when he noticed that new mod was out, he disconnected server too fast, but huh... I have my sshot bind ready always for events like this.. :P

When he reconnected, he came back with 120 fps, nub^2

8- More of 10 HiveMind members leaving the clan because of him.

This is one of most obvious reasons that could make people doubt about Ken, in the past year, at least 9 members left HiveMind due to Ken accusations and behavior, actually, HiveMind has 2 member actives (and one of them is the estonian prick), and another one who is thinking on leaving the clan soon....

I'll continue posting here more evidences, I have guys actually working on this aswell, I'm not the only one who does not trust the estonian for metabolic end product, so get ready for news incoming. (Y)

PS: Ken you fucked around with the wrong person

PS v2.0: This is NOTHING compared to what I'll continue posting here, so don't worry guys, I've more and more proofs, and more, as I said, I proof everything I said, Ken atm didn't prove anything.

On another interesting note and not related at all

Did you guys know that the old REN Member "Chaos" admitted to Ken the usage of FunBot.C and also admitted that he left the game when it went patched? Ken told me that, and he says that he felt like if his best friend fucked his gf...

... how should I feel then considering that one of my old friends turned into a retarded cheater aswell.

Friedman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby Friedman » 13 Dec 2014, 20:19

There is only a SINGLE way to resolve this conflict....

Dani vs Synthetic FINAL SHOWDOWN

place your bets on my paypal account

AceFighterz wrote:my bro is the king of warnings wow holy metabolic end product i wonder if a could compete against him
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby synthetic » 14 Dec 2014, 01:01

Lol, looks like this has taken some effort to assemble. I might even save a copy and look at it one day to remember funny moments. I guess it would be funnier if pretty much his entire clan hadn't just been speedhacking against me (and whatever else, danis prob on that noob trigbot i unfortunately sent him) ever since LOX took speedhack blocker off.

But you know what noobs? I don't care. Call me old fashioned by I play this game still for skill. Cheating is for emo kids like OP ;)

Guess which clan will die when proper anticheats get implemented lol. After patch I will play better, what about you old friend? Hah.

edit: its amazing how big of a post a person can make out of absolutely nothing :S own clan member testimonials (most of whom are happily cheating now btw, which was kick-worthy offense in HVM) and out of context images. Basically he is saying I cheated against Phantom couple maps (true) and that I had 300 fps in alex' anticheat test server (also true). That server wasnt even hosted for playing rofl, alex asked me to come and test if DT display works and then those noobs start swarming in.

edit2: is it possible to disallow editing thread opening post so it stays visible no matter what? xD would be shame if dani deleted it, its gold
ah nvm found fix for it
Spoiler: save
DaniSaggenza wrote:The awesome history of another unsuccesful noob, failing for the tenth.

(History based on real facts)

BEFORE you start reading this, I have to clarify that everything posted here is totally veridical, I'll send the proofs anytime anywhere to everybody who wants them, this is the result of a investigation between me and a HiveMind spy that has been in the clan for long time, and facilitated me this information, another players (which I won't mention here because I don't want to get them into trouble) also helped me, and thanks to all our colaboration, we "dismantled" this noob.

Also, it's the first time I dedicate a whole big post to a noob, but my intention is to show everybody how this guy acts, and how fucked up he is, alright, have fun and I hope you find this as interesting as Darkos mental illness.

---

As most of you might know, I deffended HiveMind tag for almost 1 year, I joined this clan because it seemed "Interesting" and I thought I'd learn a lot of new things, I learnt few things there but heh... that does not matter now.

On my stay on HiveMind I get to met their leader, Ken Alvarovic, a guy that seemed a normal and skilled player, but later I'd discover how confused I was, this guy, Ken, made me fight with a very good friend, a player that actually is my reference on 0a, a player that kinda helped me to improve with pistol and sniper and that might show up here later...

My suspicions started one day, I was playing with Ken on the HiveMind server and after killing him 2 or 3 times, he went mad, saying that I was speedhacking by using the FPS abuse, when I clearly had 60 fps at that point, I played most of my career with V Sync on yup, he literally forced me to change my settings, gave me a program to see CPU speed, and also told me to change the energy options on my control panel to "high performance", after doing that, I continued playing the same, and he had a looong chat with me on Skype saying that If I cheated he was gonna ruin my reputation on this game, BUT EH, you failed pretty bad there.

I'm not the only player who thinks that Ken is full of metabolic end product, I'm sure most of you discovered with time how this dude acts, if you beat him, you are clearly cheating, and if he can't *love* up your settings to make of you a more metabolic end product player, he'll try to show the whole community how cheater you are, I'm the clear example of that, but as you see guys, theres not any proof of Danza cheating... weird :p

Let's go to the interesting points:

1- Players from DX and Players from his own clan admitting hes fucked up:

Posting some convos of players (I will post more eventually, but I'll just post 3 or 4 because post is gonna be big, and just the images take like a 1/2 of the screen, also, their names oare erased so Ken does not go pure rage mode on them):

2- Ken admitting allowing his clan to cheat:

3- Ken sending DaniSaggenza an aimbot to play against Phantom

I'm sure most of members from FGS forums remember how Ken said that I'm using some kind of aim hack that he sent to me, well, he admitted it:

that, + the conversation that I'm trying to recover ( that I WILL recover, because I pretty much saved all our conversation on a HDD that I just found 2 days ago :p ) and + a proof of an ex-HVM member telling me that Ken shared metabolic end product with tpo Hive members, should make people start doubting about him tbh.

4- Old member from HVM sending me a message where he explains that Ken acted weird with some members from HVM, and also that Ken used certain software that he knows very well, and he also sent this kind of software to one of his right hands in HVM.

5- Ken account found on a cheating forum:

http://www.cshacked.pl/rand12om-m12656/ ... type=given

rand12om, ebasurnu.dx.... later I'm gonna post here another ebasurnu.dx account found on a cheat engine forum.

6- Ken threatening Big Boss members by telling them that if he cheats, they wont be able to get out from spawn, and also saying that hes gonna cheat on BB server.

Image (x2, ikr)

7- Ken literally busted on the new ANNA mod.

Following sshot has been taken 4 days ago, we went to test new server, and Ken suddenly entered with almost 300 fps and with abusive DT, when he noticed that new mod was out, he disconnected server too fast, but huh... I have my sshot bind ready always for events like this.. :P

When he reconnected, he came back with 120 fps, nub^2

8- More of 10 HiveMind members leaving the clan because of him.

This is one of most obvious reasons that could make people doubt about Ken, in the past year, at least 9 members left HiveMind due to Ken accusations and behavior, actually, HiveMind has 2 member actives (and one of them is the estonian prick), and another one who is thinking on leaving the clan soon....

I'll continue posting here more evidences, I have guys actually working on this aswell, I'm not the only one who does not trust the estonian for metabolic end product, so get ready for news incoming. (Y)

PS: Ken you fucked around with the wrong person

PS v2.0: This is NOTHING compared to what I'll continue posting here, so don't worry guys, I've more and more proofs, and more, as I said, I proof everything I said, Ken atm didn't prove anything.

On another interesting note and not related at all

Did you guys know that the old REN Member "Chaos" admitted to Ken the usage of FunBot.C and also admitted that he left the game when it went patched? Ken told me that, and he says that he felt like if his best friend fucked his gf...

... how should I feel then considering that one of my old friends turned into a retarded cheater aswell.

Alexander
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby Alexander » 14 Dec 2014, 01:49

Hi guys. Just a quick post: The ANNA version with DT in the display/scoreboard is a dev/beta version, and I asked Ken to get a heightened FPS so I could check if DT actually changes (which it did not - damnit).

As for other accusations concerning cheats like trigger bots and cheat engine: unfortunately (for the accusers) he merely analyzed the tools and (in the case of miniMTL) cooperated with DejaVu to try to create a fix/anti-triggerbot measure. As for cheat engine, I asked him to get it to work, as I couldn't get it to work at all, and I needed someone to test ANNA for me. As for mentioning Funbot, that's pretty funny. I used Funbot a few times, and I can tell you, it's mostly useless in Deus Ex. It works on targets that stand still, but not on moving targets.

Ken has been working with me actively in developing and improving ANNA, so your accusations are quite a joke to me.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby synthetic » 14 Dec 2014, 02:18

Actually, Alex is forgetting (its been over a year at this point) that I couldn't get CE to work either so we used dani and couple other testers who knew how to enable speedhack there.

Additionally, I've been collecting various cheats and bots for DXMP since 2005, originally discussing potential anticheat development directions with DCSB leader Mole who was an experienced gamer and had a few things to say about it.

Ironically, I made the exact same mistake Mole warned me against: not to send any cheats to friends because they are most likely to abuse it when you least expect. Coders like Alex and Dejavu aside, only person playing that has gotten any kind of cheat from me is Dani. I wont explain reasons why I made that mistake, here, but I just have to deal with it. I don't know for sure but I believe from Dani it spread to phantom and rest of BB clan. Lacking facts its an assumption based on what I know a bout him. I have reason to believe that another beginner player obtained similar program separately on his own and may be actively using it. Similar bots circulated 0aug scene in 2005 mainly spreading from PappaRoach and Controled. Back then Papparoach launched a similar "xposed" thread against Clixor, claiming he got it from him. Rest of us found it funny, knowing the personalities of the two.

Proving that I cheat is unfortunately impossible, sorry to break anyones hopes. Reason is actually quite simple: I don't cheat in public games and I consider anyone who does a skill-less noob no matter how good they THINK they are without cheats. If you were truly skilled, you wouldn't need cheats. Evidence or no evidence, I know pretty well who cheats and who doesnt in this game, so I am looking at you, you know who you are. In the end, skill wins and cheating noobs will remain noobs.

btw, i play with 120 fps cap. 150cappers are closet cheaters who are insecure about their orientation, and anything above that is not "developerfault" but "noobfault".

Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby Poor » 14 Dec 2014, 08:25

synthetic wrote:btw, i play with 120 fps cap.

Why not 60? Or do you have a high-end 120/144 hz gaming monitor?

DaniSaggenza wrote:veridical

I learned a new word today.

DaniSaggenza wrote:Following sshot has been taken 4 days ago, we went to test new server, and Ken suddenly entered with almost 300 fps and with abusive DT, when he noticed that new mod was out, he disconnected server too fast, but huh... I have my sshot bind ready always for events like this.. :P

Sorry to embarrass you but we can see that you typed out the command.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 14 Dec 2014, 13:18

The Crappening

Solid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby Solid » 14 Dec 2014, 14:24

You've seen the Happening? :O

And about this topic, i think we should just leave Ken, whether he hacks or not, I'm not particularly bothered as we both have decent fights ingame (As in Rifling)
Other than that I can't think of another way he could hack, and after all the effort ken has made to prevent hacking, I doubt he'd do it without a reason, although the "you wont get out of spawn" bs was a bit over the top.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby Mastakilla » 14 Dec 2014, 14:50

Me and Ken are not on good terms at the moment but claiming he's a cheater is just nothing short of pathetic.

Happy birthday Alexander :-)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby anax » 14 Dec 2014, 16:59

Poor wrote:
synthetic wrote:btw, i play with 120 fps cap.

Why not 60? Or do you have a high-end 120/144 hz gaming monitor?

60fps is decent for general playing, but you're always in danger of being closer to losing frames, especially if you're playing on a low end laptop, as i am.
It's a 2 core i3, but for running Deus Ex, with appropriate patches, fixes and modern launcher, we may as well consider it as high end.

Playing with VSync disabled and a 120fps cap works fine, for recording because when the rate drops from frames being eaten by the recording program, you're still above 60.

Recently I was reading about tickrates and the debate between 64 and 128 tick, even if your monitor / laptop screen is only capable of 60 refresh rate you still have another 60 frames happening, which someone in the forum of the discussion said means your mouse can be more accurate, or something, can't remember specifically right now.

Personally, IMO:

DXMP is playable between 40 and 150 frames per second

60 is recommended for basic smoothness, if you don't need to record or for whatever reason you want to cap at that rate.

90 to 120 fps is decent for recording and a game that can feel smooth/fast however you want to call it, without it becoming retarded.

150+.... is pointless

My D3d10 settinz: wrote:[D3D10Drv.D3D10RenderDevice]
Coronas=True
HighDetailActors=False
VolumetricLighting=False
ShinySurfaces=True
DetailTextures=True
FPSLimit=120 <-----------
UnlimitedViewDistance=False
SimulateMultiPassTexturing=False
AutoFOV=False
ClassicLighting=True
BumpMapping=False
AlphaToCoverage=False
LODBias=1
ParallaxOcclusionMapping=False
VSync=False
Anisotropy=6
Antialiasing=4
Precache=True
DescFlags=0
Description=

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby Leo » 14 Dec 2014, 20:44

Lol dani get a life instead of collecting fake bs proofs of smth noone gives a f8ck about in a dead game

Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby Poor » 14 Dec 2014, 20:55

@anax

It doesn't work that way. If your fps dips below 60 fps, it will do so regardless of your limit. Your fps during a dip in performance isn't 120-X or 60-X, it's the max fps your computer can handle. There is no acceleration/deceleration factor of fps, so having extra unseen frames won't help.

Some argue that 128 tickrate servers for games like CSGO could be useful even for those with 60hz montiors, but any truth here is irrelevant because most dx servers have a tickrate of only 20 and I doubt there are any above 60.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby Ermac » 14 Dec 2014, 23:24

LoL.. Ban Mango! He got 90fps now! LOL!

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby anax » 15 Dec 2014, 00:37

Poor wrote:@anax

It doesn't work that way. If your fps dips below 60 fps, it will do so regardless of your limit. Your fps during a dip in performance isn't 120-X or 60-X, it's the max fps your computer can handle. There is no acceleration/deceleration factor of fps, so having extra unseen frames won't help.

Some argue that 128 tickrate servers for games like CSGO could be useful even for those with 60hz montiors, but any truth here is irrelevant because most dx servers have a tickrate of only 20 and I doubt there are any above 60.

i'm having a hard time deciphering this post, dude. No offense!

I never said that fps dropped was the LIMIT -minus- XX.XXX
I also never said that it's not possible to have sub 60 fps even with 120+ limit set in config.

Actually I have seen some DXMP servers with higher tick rates than 20, too.

I have done recording tests with both DXTory and Open Broadcast(er?) Software programs and
I can tell you that if you set a 120 fps limit then there are more frames available, say between 15-30 frames get eaten by DXtory.
Example: for a 30 fps Youtube video (640 x 480 x 32 res), I'll still get 80-90 in-game.

Can you explain in more detail about extra frames not being shown or used, please?
I'm genuinely interested as i'm not too knowledgeable on the subject.
Although personally I can tell you that capping to 120 and disabling VSync does give me a better gaming experience, especially for recording. :)

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Ken Alvarovic, the great lie. (The Estonian has been bus - Postby Ermac » 15 Dec 2014, 00:43

I played today in the linux server EU-FR.
The FPS checker is helpful but the server is laggy sometimes.
(There were Phant and Full with 120-140 fps. :-" )

Return to Deus Ex