Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Regarding Dani

Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Fear » 27 Apr 2015, 16:14

synthetic wrote:Also, so far from my experience the only people that have "turned against me" are the ones that like to cheat in online games, or have some other similar issues.

As a proud exception to this, I'd just like to clarify that alot of people who have "turned against you", myself included, have made such a decision based on the fact that you're an "always right" type of person, a hypocrite, and somebody who's so self absorbed that it's laughable, it just doesn't wash well with other people, because it's what a solid 99% of the world know as a complete ball of arrogance.

synthetic wrote:Seemingly high relative number of people having some or other beef with me stems from the abundance of uhh.. how i say it.. opinionated beginner gamers in the community that seem inclined to spreading false information that simply does not help the community in any manner what so ever. I am also outspoken and grudge-y to those that talk shite to me for no apparent reason while I am playing, which caused the conflict between you and me in the first place.

Again bringing forth my points about you having to always be right, so oblivious to your own behaviors that you criticize other people for, you're basically talking as if it's always the other persons fault when you should actually ask yourself why so many people strongly dislike you Ken, having never met you.

You'd make a good replacement for David Cameron and leader of the Tories with all the crap you talk, all the propaganda against people and things you dislike, whilst trying to falsely maintain a pure and innocent reputation because you "hate cheats", get a grip you chump, you don't fool anybody.

You showed me what you are after our 3rd attempt at getting along during Hivemind, to which not only did you completely bollock up with your constant unprovoked jabs at me, but you then went on a spree of propaganda crap for several months thereafter, a complete scumbag plain and simple.

2004-2014
~Blade~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ~Blade~ » 01 May 2015, 20:51

Don't know why you waste your time communicating with this guy man, just ignore him and be happy that you don't have to deal with this type of idiot in person.

TétrãHýdrøÇäññÂßîñø£

Mastakilla wrote:If you bring even a thousand players to DX I will come over and suck your male sex organ.
I really will.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:...you're doing the best to decrease my rationality at the moment.

jager774 wrote:He starts a fight and blames you for starting it and bitching on it. OKAY KEN.
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 02 May 2015, 02:02

Eh, and you wonder why I still post here? These two tards above are the reason why :p I am leading 20+ active member (total with inactives somewhere around 100+) clan in another game with average age being somewhere around 30, and nobody seems to have a problem with me for the past.. 9 years I've been with them :-k
But, there is a difference, you see: nobody I socialize with there likes to use exploits or or is too friggin thick in the skull up there to understand what that word even means! I have to spend how many hours talking to some murad from somewhere about what exploits are, and years later hed still happily cheat in his own friggin server, and years later hed still be daft! Its incredible! Its like the time I spent in DXMP I was surrounded by special people! Very special indeed.

As for you Blade specifically, other people have had the balls to say that I was right. Other DXMP players, imagine that. But you, 3-4 years later(?) happily side with Fear and want to call me a tard. Now, I tried to make up with you last year, ignoring the mistakes you made out of your inexperience, but you decided that staying mute and daft was the correct course of action. That, too, is acceptable strategy to save your ego, but attacking me on public forums is a strategical flaw which you as a seasoned guest should already know by now. I'll give you a tip: if you want to continue thinking everything you did was right and I am the idiot here, then it is best not to address me directly or remotely on any forumboards I happen to visit.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 02 May 2015, 02:24

Sike wrote:
synthetic wrote:I stayed in the game until 2015 and I don't see why it is anyone's business if I "moved on" or not. And since I have so much time to rant and not move on then clearly you've answered your own question, being that I clearly dont work, study, or have a girlfriend. Anyway, interesting post and thanks for the compliments.

Also, so far from my experience the only people that have "turned against me" are the ones that like to cheat in online games, or have some other similar issues. Seemingly high relative number of people having some or other beef with me stems from the abundance of uhh.. how i say it.. opinionated beginner gamers in the community that seem inclined to spreading false information that simply does not help the community in any manner what so ever. I am also outspoken and grudge-y to those that talk shite to me for no apparent reason while I am playing, which caused the conflict between you and me in the first place.

While you yourself have grown from the what.. 13 yearold Sike I used to know into a surprisingly smart dude, I still get the feeling youre one of those that voted for the Perussuomalaiset. Apologies upfront if I am mistaken.

My apologies for making you believe that my post was meant as an attack towards you, it is not.

People always have opinions. There's no neutral opinion to anything in life nor is there one absolute truth to any subject. Once you start viewing subjects and debates from the other persons perspective, you will realize that the "truth" is constructed differently depending on the observer. What I am trying to say is that you should look in the mirror, you are not always right.

And what comes to our conflict, I can not remember what it was all about in the beginning, but things are never as black and white as you present them. Saying that our conflict was only because from your standpoint "I used to talk shite to your for no apparent reason" is just pretty much underestimating :)

Politics is a question of value. There is no right or wrong. Just different values presented by different politicians and parties. Putting a person under negative light just for voting a party you yourself don't value, doesn't make this persons opinion any less valid than yours. Nor should this political opinion indicate any negative generalizations about this person. I did not vote for Perussuomalaiset (The Finns Party), but that's the only thing I'm saying about my political opinion. Though I would be very interested to know what kind of news The Estonian media makes about the Finnish parliamentary elections :)

By the way? Is it true that an average Estonian citizen earns 500€ per month? If so, I earn six times as much, lol (this is only intended as a provoke).

You do keep trying to provoke me, and as since from your threads on THC or wherever I'm still not quite sure as to why that is. You are somewhere in your 20s now and debates for the sake of debating likely should no longer be your primary interest, so I am guessing that you have some other motive. I actually was pleasantly surprised about your comeback posts somewhere here on FGS forums uhh.. year ago? Lets just say that pleasantness quickly faded with your completely pointless provocations.
Much else you are saying starts to drift off into the philosophical debates already, as to what an opinion is, or what is or isnt black and white. Regardless of your philosophical interests I am still certain that you are well aware what the words common consensus and established facts mean. You can put those two concepts somewhere in the image, maybe it'll click together.
It is at least positive to hear you didn't vote for them, though. Soini is career politician who will say or promise whatever suits his ambition for power.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 02 May 2015, 20:50

OH, Sike's posting again? ..I thought I banned him.. :-k

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 02 May 2015, 22:47

You cant ban anyone, it's the Internets fault. It re spawns over time into a new Clown and carries on being a clown till the Clown does something on the internet to become a Clown once again if banned. Though you knew this Nodz! \:D/
:alc:

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 03 May 2015, 00:37

WUT, I can't ??
but yeh, basically you're right but I tried to apply nobody-logic.. as in: Nobody can ban anyone 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 03 May 2015, 18:54

haha I was bit drunk when I posted that.

Now I'm just confused! :-D

Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Sike » 12 May 2015, 19:38

synthetic wrote:
Sike wrote:
synthetic wrote:I stayed in the game until 2015 and I don't see why it is anyone's business if I "moved on" or not. And since I have so much time to rant and not move on then clearly you've answered your own question, being that I clearly dont work, study, or have a girlfriend. Anyway, interesting post and thanks for the compliments.

Also, so far from my experience the only people that have "turned against me" are the ones that like to cheat in online games, or have some other similar issues. Seemingly high relative number of people having some or other beef with me stems from the abundance of uhh.. how i say it.. opinionated beginner gamers in the community that seem inclined to spreading false information that simply does not help the community in any manner what so ever. I am also outspoken and grudge-y to those that talk shite to me for no apparent reason while I am playing, which caused the conflict between you and me in the first place.

While you yourself have grown from the what.. 13 yearold Sike I used to know into a surprisingly smart dude, I still get the feeling youre one of those that voted for the Perussuomalaiset. Apologies upfront if I am mistaken.

My apologies for making you believe that my post was meant as an attack towards you, it is not.

People always have opinions. There's no neutral opinion to anything in life nor is there one absolute truth to any subject. Once you start viewing subjects and debates from the other persons perspective, you will realize that the "truth" is constructed differently depending on the observer. What I am trying to say is that you should look in the mirror, you are not always right.

And what comes to our conflict, I can not remember what it was all about in the beginning, but things are never as black and white as you present them. Saying that our conflict was only because from your standpoint "I used to talk shite to your for no apparent reason" is just pretty much underestimating :)

Politics is a question of value. There is no right or wrong. Just different values presented by different politicians and parties. Putting a person under negative light just for voting a party you yourself don't value, doesn't make this persons opinion any less valid than yours. Nor should this political opinion indicate any negative generalizations about this person. I did not vote for Perussuomalaiset (The Finns Party), but that's the only thing I'm saying about my political opinion. Though I would be very interested to know what kind of news The Estonian media makes about the Finnish parliamentary elections :)

By the way? Is it true that an average Estonian citizen earns 500€ per month? If so, I earn six times as much, lol (this is only intended as a provoke).

You do keep trying to provoke me, and as since from your threads on THC or wherever I'm still not quite sure as to why that is. You are somewhere in your 20s now and debates for the sake of debating likely should no longer be your primary interest, so I am guessing that you have some other motive. I actually was pleasantly surprised about your comeback posts somewhere here on FGS forums uhh.. year ago? Lets just say that pleasantness quickly faded with your completely pointless provocations.
Much else you are saying starts to drift off into the philosophical debates already, as to what an opinion is, or what is or isnt black and white. Regardless of your philosophical interests I am still certain that you are well aware what the words common consensus and established facts mean. You can put those two concepts somewhere in the image, maybe it'll click together.
It is at least positive to hear you didn't vote for them, though. Soini is career politician who will say or promise whatever suits his ambition for power.

Well done. Common consensus and established facts. Whatever suits you, you still failed to answer to all the points I made. The way you view things isn't always the way how things really happened. Like the way that you've been going around forums claiming you've had some 1v1's with me and actually beat me? :D I don't recall ever having one with you, but I really do think we both know which one of us was the better player. Your clan never accepted our clan war challenge, just like several others who really knew we were better. I just guess some things are way too hard to admit.

Timo Soini isn't a dumb man. What he does is that he actually cares about the average citizens. He wants to put the benefit of the average citizen above everything else. It's no surprise that he has so many supporters among the so called average people, because he seems to care and he seems to have a solution. These are hard times for us Finnish people (400,000 unemployed). People are so sick and tired because of the fact that the government's been cutting down child benefits, unemployment benefits, public health care and at the same time they keep on giving billions of euros to countries like Greece. Also they are taking more and more immigrants whom the social service hands out more money than what most people actually earn by working! Eastern-Helsinki is slowly becoming a ghetto and it's not safe to wander around there because of the increased crime rates, mostly committed by immigrants (somali group rape etc). It's soon going to be as bad as Sweden or even worse. Do you now realize why people are so pissed? It's like the government's stopped caring about it's own people. At the same time when us regular Finnish people are working and paying our taxes for the "public benefit", this tax money isn't even used to benefit our own people, instead it's used on those who do not give anything. And why would these people even want to go to work, because for gods sake it's more beneficial to actually do nothing :ney:

Valgothy wrote:Oh and for your info, ATDM is a modded gametype as well.

BTDM is the real DX.
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Mastakilla » 13 May 2015, 00:59

Man what if Jesus was a facade? Then that would mean the government's God...

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 04 Jun 2015, 18:55

Since I''ve generally been pretty crap in ATDM I've never challenged anyone there - you and raiden decided to do it anyway and although I suspect I've actually had 2 1on1s with you in atdm, I know for sure that I won the first one :p You tried to start with explosives against my ADS like raiden, and that didnt work out very well. If there was 2nd 1on1 you probably won that one.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 04 Jun 2015, 23:33

If you all had fun doing it...that's all that matters :)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 05 Jun 2015, 01:11

Fun. A thing I somewhat disregarded for the best part of a sayy.. year, maybe 2. Place that time roughly anywhere between late 2012 and 2014.
Vets will probably say competitive DXMP died even before 2005, 2006, if Mess's "Book" is anything to pin an estimate on, from my noob perspective at least.
DXMP has had little bursts of activity since then and the fact that scrims and even some wars were able to even be arranged in 2014 proves there was at least some semblance of activity...

For the last few years there have always been a somewhat solid bundle of frequent to semi-frequent players averaging at around 10... Now even that seems to have slowly disappeared. That's why I'm calling January 2015 the "final" final death of DXMP, for dramatic purposes only of course.. Not much left to do except use PhysGuns to fly around on carpets, it's the most fun anyone with enough time to waste in this game can do when online. And it really is kind of fun, you can thank Kai for that. :bwahaha:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Sike » 06 Jun 2015, 23:15

synthetic wrote:Since I''ve generally been pretty crap in ATDM I've never challenged anyone there - you and raiden decided to do it anyway and although I suspect I've actually had 2 1on1s with you in atdm, I know for sure that I won the first one :p You tried to start with explosives against my ADS like raiden, and that didnt work out very well. If there was 2nd 1on1 you probably won that one.

No.

Valgothy wrote:Oh and for your info, ATDM is a modded gametype as well.

BTDM is the real DX.
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby TheWolf » 08 Jun 2015, 05:34

anax wrote:Fun. A thing I somewhat disregarded for the best part of a sayy.. year, maybe 2. Place that time roughly anywhere between late 2012 and 2014.
Vets will probably say competitive DXMP died even before 2005, 2006, if Mess's "Book" is anything to pin an estimate on, from my noob perspective at least.
DXMP has had little bursts of activity since then and the fact that scrims and even some wars were able to even be arranged in 2014 proves there was at least some semblance of activity...

For the last few years there have always been a somewhat solid bundle of frequent to semi-frequent players averaging at around 10... Now even that seems to have slowly disappeared. That's why I'm calling January 2015 the "final" final death of DXMP, for dramatic purposes only of course.. Not much left to do except use PhysGuns to fly around on carpets, it's the most fun anyone with enough time to waste in this game can do when online. And it really is kind of fun, you can thank Kai for that. :bwahaha:

Occasionally I start up one of the four servers on my deti just to do that

Ingame: Sev

Return to Deus Ex