Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Regarding Dani

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 16 Aug 2015, 13:48

I don't think it matters much whether a player chooses to cheat when he feels like it or happens to play a fair game by chance. I played yesterday as well when all of you were taking me for fullmoon, and I didn't notice him using any cheats. The previous game I had, he used every cheat he had available. Bottom line is, this guy is an unstable emo cheater with long history of cheating in other games, and regardless whether he doesn't cheat today or not, if you hurt his feelings or fail to compliment his pink shirt, he'll load up the bot.

edit: im practicing some video capture/editing right now, I'll probably start uploading videos of more funnier cheating examples.

Maybe nobody can help me with a demorec issue though: one of the demorecs I have doesn't play without crash, log file doesn't say anything unusual besides the level info missing cannot bind conversations bla bla. This can be a common issue other players have experienced before, but how to fix it? :S

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 16 Aug 2015, 13:58

synthetic wrote:I don't think it matters much whether a player chooses to cheat when he feels like it or happens to play a fair game by chance. I played yesterday as well when all of you were taking me for fullmoon, and I didn't notice him using any cheats. The previous game I had, he used every cheat he had available. Bottom line is, this guy is an unstable emo cheater with long history of cheating in other games, and regardless whether he doesn't cheat today or not, if you hurt his feelings or fail to compliment his pink shirt, he'll load up the bot.

edit: im practicing some video capture/editing right now, I'll probably start uploading videos of more funnier cheating examples.

Maybe nobody can help me with a demorec issue though: one of the demorecs I have doesn't play without crash, log file doesn't say anything unusual besides the level info missing cannot bind conversations bla bla. This can be a common issue other players have experienced before, but how to fix it? :S

Ohh. Was it you that I started playing with in Iceworld? 3v1?

I wish everyone would stop aliasing so much. It confuses the hell out of me. I like saying hi to people.

The confusing thing is that the real Full was playing as well with a frankly ridiculous firerate. I'd never seen anything like it.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 16 Aug 2015, 14:23

I noticed you also like talking crap about ajit. He is a nice guy, what'd he do to you to ridicule him?

edit: demorec issue is fixed, nobody reminded me theres an old dll fix for it and that did the trick. if you cannot play a demo and log file shows you dont have missing packages, you should try downloading demorec engine fix from deusexnetwork.
Separate note: recording demos with kentie's exe works fine, but you probably need different installation to actually watch the demos. Haven't gotten demoplay to work with it yet, but kentie-recorded demos definitely work.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 16 Aug 2015, 14:44

synthetic wrote:I noticed you also like talking crap about ajit. He is a nice guy, what'd he do to you to ridicule him?

edit: demorec issue is fixed, nobody reminded me theres an old dll fix for it and that did the trick. if you cannot play a demo and log file shows you dont have missing packages, you should try downloading demorec engine fix from deusexnetwork.
Separate note: recording demos with kentie's exe works fine, but you probably need different installation to actually watch the demos. Haven't gotten demoplay to work with it yet, but kentie-recorded demos definitely work.

Are you talking about when I finished 8-9 and said "I played like ajit"? That'd be like someone getting a bad score in ATDM and saying "I played like machete". It's harmless banter and I don't mind if anyone wants to use that expression in future.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 16 Aug 2015, 15:50

"ajit best player of hivemind" part of that banter too?

by the way.. lot of us tested newest minimtl and reported demorec being broken, whereas dejavu kept insisting it worked. I also were unable to play demos with kentie's exe, a separate issue.

After installing engine dll fix (that most players dont know about or bother downloading, its ages old fix) suddenly demos work in minimtl233a2 and also under kenties exe :S Note that in minimtl you were unable to even record demos without a crash (usually took some 10-60 seconds to crash), kentie recorded fine but didnt play them. I am not 100% sure its the engine dll that fixed both issues but thats pretty much only thing I changed.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 16 Aug 2015, 18:14

synthetic wrote:After installing engine dll fix (that most players dont know about or bother downloading, its ages old fix) suddenly demos work in minimtl233a2 and also under kenties exe :S Note that in minimtl you were unable to even record demos without a crash (usually took some 10-60 seconds to crash), kentie recorded fine but didnt play them. I am not 100% sure its the engine dll that fixed both issues but thats pretty much only thing I changed.

Gonna look for this now

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 17 Aug 2015, 19:54

synthetic wrote:"ajit best player of hivemind" part of that banter too?

by the way.. lot of us tested newest minimtl and reported demorec being broken, whereas dejavu kept insisting it worked. I also were unable to play demos with kentie's exe, a separate issue.

After installing engine dll fix (that most players dont know about or bother downloading, its ages old fix) suddenly demos work in minimtl233a2 and also under kenties exe :S Note that in minimtl you were unable to even record demos without a crash (usually took some 10-60 seconds to crash), kentie recorded fine but didnt play them. I am not 100% sure its the engine dll that fixed both issues but thats pretty much only thing I changed.

Last year, me and Dani got into a fight for some reason with a guy we thought was Ajit. Turns out he was a player we'd never met before. Anyway, Ajit is just an inside joke. I have no problem at all with the real Ajit. He seems like a nice guy.

We thought Nameless was Ajit. I've got no idea why we were fighting but it was a fun game. Fear was Dani, Karky was Kiki and I think Aeon with oddly high ping was Anax.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 17 Aug 2015, 23:13

AjiT is a very friendly and fun guy who used to play 0augs in 2002-2003, we also got him to play atdm quite seriously and although he can rage sometimes there, his game looked like that of an auger. Very proud of him, but considering who are playing actively today, I hope he does not return to dxmp soon. Only people who can play dxmp past 2 years are retards and those with balls of steel. There is no longer any space left for those inbetween. Dani was one of those retards that kept intentionally doing everything he could to ruin games for AjiT. For me, dani is like a flower-patterned piece of discarded diapers.

Half of my last clan (hivemind) was assembled of players that I wouldn't normally clan with. It brought me some new friends but also lot of grief. Reason behind even starting it was to provide dxmp with more trained players. Now that the clan is dead, I feel relaxed in knowing that I don't have to defend my mates from BB/NKZ/whatever noob clan many metabolic end product anymore. Now each is for their own.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 17 Aug 2015, 23:27

shaddup plz

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 18 Aug 2015, 02:46

NKz seemed fine to me at the time I was a member. It must have gone downhill since...

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 18 Aug 2015, 03:17

synthetic wrote:AjiT is a very friendly and fun guy who used to play 0augs in 2002-2003, we also got him to play atdm quite seriously and although he can rage sometimes there, his game looked like that of an auger. Very proud of him, but considering who are playing actively today, I hope he does not return to dxmp soon.

I can confirm that he's never been anything but polite to me. The last time I saw him play was at the start of this year but we didn't really talk.

I always thought him more of an ATDM player than 0A. He plays a lot better in augs.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 18 Aug 2015, 15:22

anax wrote:If not then go play in Phantoms speedwanking server

It isn't his server. How many times do we have to repeat it to you?

and yeah some pics where me (gate00) and lord (phant) are clearly fps abusers.
U were here teh whole game. do u remember?

pwned 8-)

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 18 Aug 2015, 18:39

So, you post this after both me and the actual owner of that test server have already commented on it on these forums, explaining it was temporarily hosted test server almost year ago, and the host himself asked me to try fps bug after his latest patch?? Seriously? Uninstall internet before I upload you to planet deus ex.

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Psycho » 18 Aug 2015, 21:48

EDIT

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 18 Aug 2015, 23:30

synthetic wrote:So, you post this after both me and the actual owner of that test server have already commented on it on these forums, explaining it was temporarily hosted test server almost year ago, and the host himself asked me to try fps bug after his latest patch?? Seriously? Uninstall internet before I upload you to planet deus ex.

lol

dude, u are missing the point :D

Return to Deus Ex