Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Regarding Dani

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby A!BSolid » 11 Aug 2015, 11:04

Just an update on the actual topic,

This one will surprise you Machete and any other ex BB members.
Dani is actually still playing games, his latest video was 2 weeks and he plays CS GO often.
Search him up on youtube "DaniSaggenza" no spaces.

You know honestly, I miss that guy, I would definitely keep playing with him if he wasn't such a douche. He created the most stupid amount of fuss that out levels darko's trolling and claimed that he would never play games again for his love Asrin, so much for their relationship and their long term resolution.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 11 Aug 2015, 17:31

Well, its clear he wanted drama, what is not clear however is his motives. Probably just an emo thing.

As things stand, I think he didn't speak truth to anyone.. not me, not phantom, not machete, and probably not you. I think his own testimonials about having a complex plan to kill dxmp and ddos remaining servers was obvious bs aswell.

I think he started going bit nuts when everybody around him were forcing him to play atdm which he hated. I had my clear plans, you mostly played atdm, and even his father figure phantom started playing atdm more than 0a even.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 11 Aug 2015, 21:14

synthetic wrote:Well, its clear he wanted drama, what is not clear however is his motives.

dani is active !! jaja
dani and phant had a 1v1 two weeks ago in Full's server oO

"[23:12] Phant: Dani is welcomed when Full isn't in the server. With dani, we'll never get bored at least and he plays very well. Like undead and anax, they try to keep alive our loved game (not for the same aim tho). We can't blame them for this. The past is the past. I am vluntary to create new memories in the game"

I am merely sceptic :-k

A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby A!BSolid » 11 Aug 2015, 23:03

Behaviour towards atdm players deteriorated over time and put us into a position where we were faced with a cheater almost constantly, I believe, if i remember correctly, Dani used aimbot for his pistol and it's not something that can only be backed up by literal communication but also his gameplay, for me and Hey saw his pistol increase dramatically over time and would almost never miss a pistol shot to the head.

Only few good players continue playing dx, and I know for sure i'm going to be sticking around much more than i have been in the past few months, seeing this activity on here.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 12 Aug 2015, 00:08

I just find it funny that, considering how much importance he placed on getting better in 0a, his little adventures with cheats in ATDM have completely discredited any skill or scores hes supposedly has had. In retrospective, who is to say he ever played clean in any gametype. He could come here and go: "but-but I didn't cheat for a whole year!", and nobody would believe that.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 12 Aug 2015, 09:50

A!BSolid wrote:saw his pistol increase dramatically over time and would almost never miss a pistol shot to the head.

Of course, this way is easier. =D>

Dani is good (maybe the best with Monkey) in the pistol use.
He doesn't need 10 ms ping and home server to show some decent skills like some random player.

synthetic wrote:I just find it funny that, considering how much importance he placed on getting better in 0a, his little adventures with cheats in ATDM have completely discredited any skill or scores hes supposedly has had. In retrospective, who is to say he ever played clean in any gametype. He could come here and go: "but-but I didn't cheat for a whole year!", and nobody would believe that.

his cheating is intelligence and training.
Yeah mate, you're not à cheater like him :P

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 12 Aug 2015, 16:53

Do you actually believe what you are saying (genuine idiot), or think we're so dumb as to believe all that (unremarkable idiot)? Enquiring minds want to know.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 12 Aug 2015, 19:11

Seems as of today Dani is back in game. Since admin playing in FGS server didn't ban him, I guess we need players in server. Probably a substitute for the dm bots that never got properly coded. Across the few maps he played, I noticed his autoclicker program (i think hes like the only one in dxmp history to use that weird thing), CE for max speedhack, trigger bot. Since he is decent target practice for me, I don't really care what you do with him anymore. His cheats aren't the reason I miss headshots. Thats just my poor aim that I can work on.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 12 Aug 2015, 20:07

synthetic wrote:Do you actually believe what you are saying (genuine idiot), or think we're so dumb as to believe all that (unremarkable idiot)? Enquiring minds want to know.

How do I know?
I'm Thomas, I believe what I see.
I saw him on Skype with his camera pointing on his keyboard & screen. All was so clear.
He opened his deusex.ini set at 120 fps (ROFL, your fps and DT was higher), he crushed your whole team alone. (Dani was here, he is my witness)
If you saw his fingers dancing on the keyboard, you would fall in love and admiration.
All seems simple, all seems efficient.
When he plays bad, he knows how to break your timing, how to move in a different way,
He's a genius.
Phantom is your Lord and Messiah was his prophet :P

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 12 Aug 2015, 21:05

Ermac wrote:
synthetic wrote:Do you actually believe what you are saying (genuine idiot), or think we're so dumb as to believe all that (unremarkable idiot)? Enquiring minds want to know.

How do I know?
I'm Thomas, I believe what I see.
I saw him on Skype with his camera pointing on his keyboard & screen. All was so clear.
He opened his deusex.ini set at 120 fps (ROFL, your fps and DT was higher), he crushed your whole team alone. (Dani was here, he is my witness)
If you saw his fingers dancing on the keyboard, you would fall in love and admiration.
All seems simple, all seems efficient.
When he plays bad, he knows how to break your timing, how to move in a different way,
He's a genius.
Phantom is your Lord and Messiah was his prophet :P

Yeah..

anyway, aside darko you guys should probably get bumpkin to play again too, and recruit him. Uhh.. and thats about it for you guys, I think. Even soviet had more than one braincell so I am actually quite stumped as to who to recommend for your glorious temple for the lord.

edit: omg i forgot olo, you need to recruit him too.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 13 Aug 2015, 02:18

synthetic wrote:Seems as of today Dani is back in game. Since admin playing in FGS server didn't ban him, I guess we need players in server. Probably a substitute for the dm bots that never got properly coded. Across the few maps he played, I noticed his autoclicker program (i think hes like the only one in dxmp history to use that weird thing), CE for max speedhack, trigger bot. Since he is decent target practice for me, I don't really care what you do with him anymore. His cheats aren't the reason I miss headshots. Thats just my poor aim that I can work on.

I'm confused atm, do you want us to ban both of them or not? Just an honest question.

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby A!BSolid » 14 Aug 2015, 15:24

synthetic wrote:Across the few maps he played, I noticed his autoclicker program (i think hes like the only one in dxmp history to use that weird thing), CE for max speedhack, trigger bot.

Days before his rampage he did state that he had cheated on multiple occasions and I don't think it's something that can degrade his dignity anymore as he's basically become used to it, just as how a pig gets used to being beat.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 14 Aug 2015, 17:26

There are perhaps 3 players in this game that can do something against dani's cheats, I am one of them; from what I saw, Price is even better vs him. What rest of you do while getting owned by and laughed at by that retard, is up to you. Tbh from my recent games vs Solid I'd say he can stand decent chance at beating dani too - but we need to keep in mind that cheater is lowest class gamer, sort of like paedophile in prison, so scores matter little, its down to own performance.

As far as separating dxmp and person goes, good luck with that lol.

edit: regarding cheats, I need to retract the clicker comment, same results can be produced by bot. Those who want to detect speedhack or bot, there is couple easy tippers for you:

speedhack: due to MTL, player cannot run faster than others, they will get warped back. If the difference between overall damage to entire body is 2x or 3x or even 5x different from your average fight, its cheater. Obvious moments are getting hit for a single splitsecond and being red from head to torso and legs. Note that it is possible to kill player in 1 second without any cheats, so you need to look at overall damage taken in X time period.

bot: best is to test reflexes. Watch your own movement, because you know when you are *safe* behind wall, and when you move into *open*. If you get shot immediately (faster than you can think) after switching from *safe* to *open*, and if it happens constantly at same speed and reliability, then it is a bot. trigger bot in particular doesnt aim for player so the botter is just as likely to hit your head as he is to hit your legs. Unscoped snipes are common if you surprise them. (if enemy is *safe* and you are *open*, but he hits you with high speed and precision every time he goes *open* then it might be BehindView and not bot). Also note that besides Dani and potentially Phantom I cannot think of any botters within last 7 years, so this is not common in dxmp. Pre-mtl and minimtl times it was bit more common thanks to funbot.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ShadowRunner » 14 Aug 2015, 20:10

Dani's a relatively-speaking new player, so I wonder, who taught him, can't be more than 3-4 people either.

A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby A!BSolid » 15 Aug 2015, 03:20

Today I played with Dani.

His change in behaviour before was purely driven by the environment, and what he said about the DDoS attacks were incorrect and purely out of aggressive fear he attempted to place upon us.
Dani admitted to me he had aimbotted on two occasions, those being vs Ken in 0 augs, under Anax's supervision. Dani has changed alot from what I expected and this may bring a huge facepalm to your face Ken, but it's something I can't deny, I've been playing with Dani for 4 years and I know he gets carried away and frankly, the only reason why he acts like this towards you is because you have such a high position in the hierarchy of Deus Ex so you often prevent people playing not because they fear you, but more because they don't want to have to face the flame they will receive, this is not coming from me, personally I think you're a great guy but now you will associate me as a cheater. I understand that and you're free to do that but there are things that make you not care about accusations, such as being called dumb although you produce a life changing theory, it's something within you that prevents you from being affected by things like this. I just wish you and Dani could get along just like you did in HvM.
Your views towards eachother have dropped outstanding levels and you often ridicule eachother but for no reason apart cheating, I mean surely there's more to a game than gameplay right? I sound like a total female sex organ saying this but memories are also often something that build up a game.

Aside from that, Dani clearly doesn't cheat, he is totally fightable in game and misses alot of shots just like I and many vets do, it's a normal thing and I think he deserves another chance aside from all the flame.

[00:28:42] Juan Pereira: what i did
[00:28:43] Juan Pereira: is baaaad
[00:28:44] Juan Pereira: totally bad
[00:28:45] Juan Pereira: and i know it.
[00:28:52] Juan Pereira: i admitted it
[00:28:56] Juan Pereira: i left game because i was damaging it
[00:28:57] Juan Pereira: i came back to have fun.

[00:29:34] Juan Pereira: if i didnt come back
[00:29:37] Juan Pereira: if I didnt come back
[00:29:43] Juan Pereira: was in part because i didnt awnt to be hated by you firstly
[00:29:45] Juan Pereira: by ken i didnt care
[00:29:45] Juan Pereira: but by you
[00:29:47] Juan Pereira: no.

[02:12:38] Juan Pereira: just..
[02:12:44] Juan Pereira: dont screw yourself up for my fault
[02:12:47] Juan Pereira: continue the way you are
[02:12:51] Juan Pereira: uif you got to insult me in forums
[02:12:52] Juan Pereira: i wont care
[02:13:06] Juan Pereira: just dont be like ken
[02:13:09] Juan Pereira: and use personal things
[02:13:10] Juan Pereira: against me
[02:13:12] Juan Pereira: thats only thing