Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 26 Feb 2015, 20:55

Lol, and I always say tl;dr :bwahaha:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Kaiden » 27 Feb 2015, 00:44

Dogny

oh god

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 27 Feb 2015, 01:04

Fear wrote:Boy do i pick the best times for a random logon. =P~

Another poor soul consumed by their own ego, and a full-retard "internet hipster" mindset.

At least he'll have the likes of Phant, Full, Mango, Soviet, Dogny, Elemental, Majin, Sike, Ken, Hitman and Darko (and anybody else that chose to stay too long and eventually lose their marbles) to share body heat with down that hole, so it's not all doom and gloom i guess.

[FGS] was and is the last decent thing left in this community, I shouldn't imagine any of them are concerned or worried about Dani, or any other keyboard warrior for that matter.

Hope you resilient mappers are having fun!

Nice of you to add me to that list of names, considering how the only problem I ever had with you (and continued to have for what is now 10 years) is your abusive behavior to other players playing, just like Darko. Whatever, I guess. Your counter posts have pretty much always been bloated mass of nonsense on the topic so I doubt Ill see anything else coming from you. You accused me of cheating 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 2 years ago.. complained about my kills 8 years ago 6 years ago and 1 year ago. What is there even to talk about.

Poor
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
United States of America

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Poor » 27 Feb 2015, 07:02

What a long running soap opera this is.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 27 Feb 2015, 12:25

Poor wrote:What a long running soap opera this is.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Fear » 27 Feb 2015, 23:25

synthetic wrote:
Fear wrote:Boy do i pick the best times for a random logon. =P~

Another poor soul consumed by their own ego, and a full-retard "internet hipster" mindset.

At least he'll have the likes of Phant, Full, Mango, Soviet, Dogny, Elemental, Majin, Sike, Ken, Hitman and Darko (and anybody else that chose to stay too long and eventually lose their marbles) to share body heat with down that hole, so it's not all doom and gloom i guess.

[FGS] was and is the last decent thing left in this community, I shouldn't imagine any of them are concerned or worried about Dani, or any other keyboard warrior for that matter.

Hope you resilient mappers are having fun!

Nice of you to add me to that list of names, considering how the only problem I ever had with you (and continued to have for what is now 10 years) is your abusive behavior to other players playing, just like Darko. Whatever, I guess. Your counter posts have pretty much always been bloated mass of nonsense on the topic so I doubt Ill see anything else coming from you. You accused me of cheating 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 2 years ago.. complained about my kills 8 years ago 6 years ago and 1 year ago. What is there even to talk about.

Heh, this is exactly why i included you, you lost your marbles several years ago.

You had a point way back when i was between the ages of 15 to 17, but ever since then your bloated ego, arrogance, self-delusion, far-fetched imagination, false perception, idiocy under aliases and twatty clan tags (against you're own "teachings" as a leader) and down right comedic paranoia have led you be placed on that list. One only has to be shown your cuntish Hivemind leading "skills" to know that, especially when I was in it when you made up a complete shed load of crap to suit you that nobody else could see conveniently. :-&

metabolic end product I'm pretty sure everybody outside of your group of elite pals who turn a blind eye to it would recommend you see somebody.

You finally left the game yet?

As somebody once told me about you "you spread words and words and words and words and words and words and words and words and words and words and words and words and words and words and words until you're many metabolic end product practically hypnotizes people with weaker minds" and *love* me is it true. ](*,)

2004-2014
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 28 Feb 2015, 02:37

What are you talking about? Every time I fight vs you, especially when im aliased and completely quiet, you start accusing me of cheating, not shooting head or shooting head, crouching or not crouching, jumping or standing! And somehow you manage to turn it into a very complicated matter. Must be related to darko somehow. You cant hold ren denying you against me because I gave you an honest chance with HVM. Next thing I know you accuse first week beginners for "breaking mah concentratiunz"! That age card doesnt work because you pulled that metabolic end product on me very recent years. Before and after joining HVM. Only time youve been playing quietly was when you were so angry at me you couldnt get a word out.

See, other players might not care if some noob accuses them or not, but I tend to get a little upset about such compliments.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 28 Feb 2015, 03:01

Stop chatting bullsh** the lot of ya. you all talk so much bull DX is almost level pegging with Facebook's global retarded status updates. Go get laid or find a hobby ffs it's getting old :alc: :roll:

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 28 Feb 2015, 06:19

[FGS]Chees wrote:Stop chatting bullsh** the lot of ya. you all talk so much bull DX is almost level pegging with Facebook's global retarded status updates. Go get laid or find a hobby ffs it's getting old :alc: :roll:

So talking metabolic end product while youre trying to enjoy a game is completely ok? :-D :alc: :bwahaha: :matrix: :matrix:

Your other threads on these forums say otherwise.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 28 Feb 2015, 13:25

Because u can't owned it, u destroyed it. =D>
It's sad. #-o

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 28 Feb 2015, 15:13

Small size of the community gives people the false feeling that they could possibly "own" it, or in sad cases destroy it. In reality, its make believe and does not go further than very temporarily holding server monopoly or obstructing odd games here and there. ddos is a joke because they dont have money (or other resources) to keep it up longer than some minutes lol. What regards phantom using his school computers for ddos - i doubt the headmaster or other teachers would like to hear about it. It all depends on how much you step on someone's toes.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 01 Mar 2015, 07:24

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 07 Mar 2015, 04:12

There is balance in the universe. Don't take it as some kind of esoteric slogan - and I believe some of the common definitions of karma are complete bollocks - but you do get what you give, simply stemming from chain of action and reaction that our lives are essentially composed of. Or in other words, if they like creating metabolic end product like that for others.. theyll be getting metabolic end product from others sooner or later. That french asshat will probably end up as some sad lone sod but predicting dani's path is bit more exciting. Unless something traumatic happens, hell probably be in jail within this decade.

It is coincidental that we've been exposed to the effect from the actions of such people here in DXMP, but it should be more concerning that stupidity is extremely widespread and only very roughly controlled. Here in my country if you kill someone, you probably get 3 years in prison, and possibly out earlier for good behavior. Bigfoot's government is leading his people towards dependency on Putin.. little danis and phantoms are all around us, and best we can do is analyze situations rationally. If we want to think we are smarter than them, we will make smarter decisions, and in turn will benefit from beneficial reactions to our actions.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 23 Mar 2015, 14:13

Well done. And tell me, have i told you about wallhack, about clickbot (superfast response) etc etc? And you all called me naive kid, that I have hallucinations etc etc. Thanks.

Fear you told that he will have likes from me? Dude, I do not use even binds!!!! I do not support any kind of insults and abusive language. You Machete, FGS, Sinthetic, Anax and co. do not remember that he was your friend and that you guys insulted me and my friends together with him? I told you what he uses cause I saw it. But most of you knew that, so please guys do not pretend in here cause most of you used what he used..... I know cause I always played on same level and when I won I was public enemy number one. He used my nick and insulted my friends for 2 years? And he will have like from me? NEVER!

I know many people do not like me, but I do not care. I am person which do not think that is best, I always say: Every person can beat every person, it is alwqays mather of luck, time, skills, or bad day, or he can kill you in last seconds of the game when you enter in server :) In any case I do not insult people and I have enough that all describe me as a badass. I even heard that people insult me in here after I was 5 months away from this forum, how low is that?

Why I am banned in FGS? Cause I returned to Nobody with abusive words. Why I did that? He banned me because of Dani for 2 years!!! So yea I had something to say about that. Machete and Hey unbanned me , and that for that guys. I never insulted in your servers anyway, they used my nick and insulted with my nick. I posted some proofs on this same portal.

Karky if you read that, I do not know why you banned me, but I hope that you understand that I never insulted you or any other player in your server. I am not such person. In any case I am banned, and if you banned me because they said to you that I played with 2 computers that is really sad. My bro played from another computer with his nick, and it is sad that I am maybe banned cause we use same Ip adress when we play on lan. As you know many people like your server, same with me and my brother. I will appologize to you Karky, but since I know that I have not done anything wrong I can not appologize for anything. I hope I will play in your server again some day.

About ID3 which dedicated server to me, why they did that? Last few weeks I tolerated insults behind my backs, I tolerated how they call me Loncar (whoever that kid, man or person is) I saw how they mock me, but I was quiet. But then one day I saw all of them and I had enough thast some people call me noob. I said to all of them (Phantom and company) I have not played 5 months, you play every day, and still every single of you kill people on spawn, with no ammo, but not me........ So before you call me noob, come to iceworld (all people know it is not best map I would choose, but I did that cause of phantom, hes best on that map, to beat them all on map where they cant make excuses), and I won In every single game against them. All will say you want medal now? You are retard which thinks that is best? No I do not think I am best, but I have enough that people which think that they are best call me noob. PHANTOM, SIKE, DANI, ANAX, read this, you are not best after 5 months of not playing zero augs,I played 3 days before I beat you all...... Phantom came in 1:! fight against me with crapy nickname weak mouse....... Pathetic excuse cause he knew he will lose..... He even killed me on spawn 3 times unamerd, but he still lost..... How low is that? On all pictures which you will see I HAVE NOT killed people on spwan or unarmed. So dani, Phantom, Anax, and co, maybe I am noob, but that noob won every game against you that night very easy. So I guess I am better noob that those people which insult me. And Anax, it is sad to tell people that I called you with such pathetic words I do not insult people and you know it.....

Match against anax (he asked for it and insulted me):

Match against Dani which called me noob but guess what he still lost, so Dani boy, you need better clickbot, better wallhack, cause you are still not good enough even after I was away 5 months (he asked for it)

Match against Phantom and co, where they called me noob, but me and Saroyen beten them easy. Saroyen later changed team to help player cause Anax and Phantom changed team just that people can not see how they lost..... This win goess to me and Saroyen, all others were in other team, only player was so cool to play until the end without ragequit. Saroyen my friend you have my respect.

Friendly match in group where Anax invited me into one more duel but this time in group. I was happy to meet Mike which I have not meet so far in Dx community so welcome back friend.

And about ID3 ban, i never played there, so I do not know why I was banned anyway, but I know they dedicated me server? And why? Cause Phantom and Sike invited me on 1:1 fight where they lost they tried all spawnkill me, kill me unarmed...... But they lost.....

So what now will I go there? No I WILL NOT GO THERE but I had desire to come here one more time and tell you all. I TOLD YOU SO, about them!

I do not care anymore who will insult me here, cause I will not waste my time to come here where people insult me. But I know truth, I am player which does not use even binds...... But that player without binds beaten them all. Hardest macths was actually against anax, it was even easier to beat Phantom or Dani.

In any case I will not waste my time in servers where people and abusers like (you know who, there is few of them) insult people and call them noobs, even through we are better than them.

All best and have a nice life.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 23 Mar 2015, 23:10

Are you *loving* kidding me?? TL;DR dude!

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!

Return to Deus Ex