Regarding Dani

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 25 Mar 2015, 16:53

nickname weak mouse? I think you meant "crapmouse"

The new mouse I have was a panic buy as the one before it completely died, I was not aware that the location of the optical sensor actually had a great effect on the movement of your cursor/cross-hair/pointer.

Generally this poses no significant problem but in FPS gaming it causes my crosshair to fly upwards when I move the mouse to the left, because the sensor is on the right side and I am left-handed. I have done research on this, if the optical sensor were placed in the very center of the mouse or forward to the fingers, the problem should be resolved.
This mouse was under £30 and has no software to tweak settings to an optimal state.

I have evidence to explain my poor performance this time, how about you Darko? Show us your dark monitor? Why not try researching what renderer to use, one where the Brightness command will work! How does your monitor not have brightness settings, is it super old?

You claimed to have sshots and video of beating so many players, we want to see it! :-D

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 25 Mar 2015, 21:03

Lmao blame the hardware! My mouse cost £5 from Tesco and works better than a £200 gaming mouse. My LCD screen has marks all over the screen and random dead pixels as it was in my cousins work van for a year being kicked about on the floor. All my good screens need repairing. Darko I will even buy you a decent monitor if you stfu about maps being to dark
Darko go get a decent monitor and a £5 mouse from Tesco.....sorted! :bwahaha:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 25 Mar 2015, 21:14

I know, I know! :bwahaha: But in this case the excuse works because of the sensor location. Any cheap mouse would be fine for Deus Ex, the sens just needs to be centered and not off-center.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Mar 2015, 21:18

Here you have Anax and Chees, metabolic end product how much you want. You do not believe I have crt monitor with resolution 1024*768? Your problem. But when I play on bright map I own.
I have brightness on max in game, and when I tried to improve even more through console, my game crashed always. How to proof? Impossible, if I film you how dark this forum is for me, you will see just default collor of your monitor when you will look that picture. I can only film, and If I will you will say that is because of bad recording software. So it is impossible to proof, but I do not care.

I have integrated graphics so I cant play in maps with more than 15 players cause I will lag. But how good I am you will see now.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Mar 2015, 21:32

Here is proof which all people want to see. Even through I already beaten Phantom, Dani, Ajit, Bajas and Fear then they played against me in 2-nd month of 2014 in Machetes server when I joined to server, and they said here is king, here is best of the best, lets kill him, and they all lost against me alone. my friend from alpha helped me when my win was more than secure, and we won. They mock at me, and then Fear ragequited first, and Dani second....... Whole community laughed at them.

How strong I am today (i play just 5 days after I have not played 5 months), you can judge for yourself from this picture. Today all of them provocated me, they took my nickname, they insulted me and whole Croatia, so I said I can beat you all which are involed in that. Deviand and Anax insulted me, that I am noob that Phantom can beat me so I told, we will see if phantom can help you in just 15 minutes on iceworld....... AND HERE ARE RESULTS: He could not help them!!!!!

Phantom, Anax, Devian and probably Mango played against me alone!!! They lost, and when Phantom joined to me I refused to play further!!! Those 18 kills which they made on me were mostly spawnkills, they camped me all the way. I have not killed any single of them on spawn. Bravo Anax, Phantom, Deviand and one more dude whoever you were. Hilarious!!!!

[img][img]http://i.imgur.com/x5EWVNh.jpg[/img][/img]

4:1 they spawnkilled me, but they still lost. YOu know hwat is worst? All of them use binds, and all other abusing crap like sniperbind, and I have zoom on delete button. So cry now. Want more proofs how you lost these days, come to DD site and look their fails. Enjoy!

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Mar 2015, 21:36

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Mar 2015, 21:40

Have a nice life and all best.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 25 Mar 2015, 21:54

Anax that mouse mat is SHOCKING :-" no wonder it doesn't sense movement properly...besides not being centered :bwahaha:

Worse than the piece of card i used to use last year. \:D/ :bwahaha:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 25 Mar 2015, 22:21

[FGS]Chees wrote:Anax that mouse mat is SHOCKING :-" no wonder it doesn't sense movement properly...besides not being centered :bwahaha:

Worse than the piece of card i used to use last year. \:D/ :bwahaha:

It's a cutting mat! XD

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 25 Mar 2015, 23:30

:bwahaha: What ever works for ya bro! :-D

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 26 Mar 2015, 12:59

Wait wait wait... Zoom on DELETE button?? :bwahaha:

That shows one reason why you keep losing.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 28 Mar 2015, 15:48

Yes we can see from pictures how I lost. If you guys did not have 24 frags before I joined to server I would beat you all 4 with score 19:18.

Many people can proof that I played in FGS clan alone against 4. I lost? And when I lost? Since I returned to zero augs I have not lost one single game :) And I won on every 1:1 fight :)

Your highlight of the day is when you steal my nick, just as you did that right now in Carl's server where he banned you. And will be much more of that, cause I will report you to other server owners also until you receive range ban from almost all servers.

You call Dani cheater? You use all cheats which Dani uses + youre insulter just like he is. But you are even worse cause you do that on daily basis.

most sad thing is that you spam this forum, and ruin reputation of whole FGS clan, and they still protect you? I wonder how someone can protect person which abuse, insult, and steal nicks of people like you do. Do not know why they protect you cause all know what for a person you are.

You even lied that I called you on ALPHA clan with abusie words, but people can look in there and they can see that you lied about that too. I do not speck French at all.

Whatever do not know why you even talk to me cause I do not have business with people like you. You lost, all know what for a person you are. Only problem is that you are only person which do not wish to accept truth about yourself. Sooner you admit how low you behave, sooner you will start to live as better person.

See ya guys in game.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 29 Mar 2015, 03:44

Preatorian
BUG
BUG

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Preatorian » 29 Mar 2015, 20:18

dat face....
.....it scares me :oops:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 30 Mar 2015, 16:20

Preatorian wrote:dat face....
.....it scares me :oops:

WeLcOmE.. m8

Return to Deus Ex