Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Regarding Dani


Author
Message
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 222
Joined:
 30 Nov 2011, 03:21
Nationality:
Canada


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby TheWolf » 15 Aug 2015, 05:08


synthetic wrote:Probably just an emo thing.


:D this made me laugh, I've had problems with emos in DXMP in the past :roll:


Ingame: Sev
Friedman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 30
Joined:
 23 Jul 2010, 01:00


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Friedman » 15 Aug 2015, 05:56


A!BSolid wrote: you have such a high position in the hierarchy of Deus Ex so you often prevent people playing not because they fear you, but more because they don't want to have to face the flame they will receive, this is not coming from me, personally I think you're a great guy but now you will associate me as a cheater.

:D
ken jizzed in his pants reading this


AceFighterz wrote:my bro is the king of warnings wow holy metabolic end product i wonder if a could compete against him
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1276
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 15 Aug 2015, 08:24


A!BSolid wrote:Today I played with Dani.

His change in behaviour before was purely driven by the environment, and what he said about the DDoS attacks were incorrect and purely out of aggressive fear he attempted to place upon us.
Dani admitted to me he had aimbotted on two occasions, those being vs Ken in 0 augs, under Anax's supervision. Dani has changed alot from what I expected and this may bring a huge facepalm to your face Ken, but it's something I can't deny, I've been playing with Dani for 4 years and I know he gets carried away and frankly, the only reason why he acts like this towards you is because you have such a high position in the hierarchy of Deus Ex so you often prevent people playing not because they fear you, but more because they don't want to have to face the flame they will receive, this is not coming from me, personally I think you're a great guy but now you will associate me as a cheater. I understand that and you're free to do that but there are things that make you not care about accusations, such as being called dumb although you produce a life changing theory, it's something within you that prevents you from being affected by things like this. I just wish you and Dani could get along just like you did in HvM.
Your views towards eachother have dropped outstanding levels and you often ridicule eachother but for no reason apart cheating, I mean surely there's more to a game than gameplay right? I sound like a total female sex organ saying this but memories are also often something that build up a game.

Aside from that, Dani clearly doesn't cheat, he is totally fightable in game and misses alot of shots just like I and many vets do, it's a normal thing and I think he deserves another chance aside from all the flame.

[00:28:42] Juan Pereira: what i did
[00:28:43] Juan Pereira: is baaaad
[00:28:44] Juan Pereira: totally bad
[00:28:45] Juan Pereira: and i know it.
[00:28:52] Juan Pereira: i admitted it
[00:28:56] Juan Pereira: i left game because i was damaging it
[00:28:57] Juan Pereira: i came back to have fun.

[00:29:34] Juan Pereira: if i didnt come back
[00:29:37] Juan Pereira: if I didnt come back
[00:29:43] Juan Pereira: was in part because i didnt awnt to be hated by you firstly
[00:29:45] Juan Pereira: by ken i didnt care
[00:29:45] Juan Pereira: but by you
[00:29:47] Juan Pereira: no.

[02:12:38] Juan Pereira: just..
[02:12:44] Juan Pereira: dont screw yourself up for my fault
[02:12:47] Juan Pereira: continue the way you are
[02:12:51] Juan Pereira: uif you got to insult me in forums
[02:12:52] Juan Pereira: i wont care
[02:13:06] Juan Pereira: just dont be like ken
[02:13:09] Juan Pereira: and use personal things
[02:13:10] Juan Pereira: against me
[02:13:12] Juan Pereira: thats only thing

[02:11:32] Juan Pereira: but ken name on the community somehow
[02:11:34] Juan Pereira: is big.
[02:11:36] Juan Pereira: and heavy
[02:11:38] Juan Pereira: he ruined me

[02:21:02] Juan Pereira: i will
[02:21:04] Juan Pereira: stream games
[02:21:05] Juan Pereira: of DX
[02:21:07] Juan Pereira: 0a atdm
[02:21:08] Juan Pereira: soon
[02:21:11] Juan Pereira: so people sees


*sigh*

..here we go again. 2nd round, huh?

Btw its nice you made friends with phantom/full. Was very cute ^^. Too bad speedhackers dont like plasma.

Friedman wrote:
A!BSolid wrote: you have such a high position in the hierarchy of Deus Ex so you often prevent people playing not because they fear you, but more because they don't want to have to face the flame they will receive, this is not coming from me, personally I think you're a great guy but now you will associate me as a cheater.

:D
ken jizzed in his pants reading this


I might jizz in my pants if I hear of palm trees growing in canada, hearing praise from mentally disabled people keeps my prick flaccid.


2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 222
Joined:
 30 Nov 2011, 03:21
Nationality:
Canada


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby TheWolf » 15 Aug 2015, 10:15




Ingame: Sev
A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 28
Joined:
 11 Aug 2015, 00:35


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby A!BSolid » 15 Aug 2015, 16:54


synthetic wrote:Btw its nice you made friends with phantom/full. Was very cute ^^. Too bad speedhackers dont like plasma.


Why do you defend me like this? If it's not you defending me then it's clearly you accusing me of cheating, and you know I don't cheat and have never cheated and am too dumb to know how to cheat apart from capping my fps at 200 3 years ago.
As I said, I have no problem with you, i think you're a great guy but why do I have to be on your side in terms of everything without you flaming me?
If it really bothers you so much, I will go ahead and post gameplay of 2 hours just like Hey, I will also ask Dani to do the same.
synthetic wrote:hearing praise from mentally disabled people keeps my prick flaccid.


I'm assuming that the "Mentally Disabled" is me for wanting to believe that someone doesn't cheat and wanting to give someone another chance, right.


Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Posts: 329
Joined:
 27 Jul 2011, 16:43
Location:
 Wales
Nationality:
Afghanistan


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Psycho » 15 Aug 2015, 17:15


Ermac wrote:
synthetic wrote:Do you actually believe what you are saying (genuine idiot), or think we're so dumb as to believe all that (unremarkable idiot)? Enquiring minds want to know.


How do I know?
I'm Thomas, I believe what I see.
I saw him on Skype with his camera pointing on his keyboard & screen. All was so clear.
He opened his deusex.ini set at 120 fps (ROFL, your fps and DT was higher), he crushed your whole team alone. (Dani was here, he is my witness)
If you saw his fingers dancing on the keyboard, you would fall in love and admiration.
All seems simple, all seems efficient.
When he plays bad, he knows how to break your timing, how to move in a different way,
He's a genius.
Phantom is your Lord and Messiah was his prophet :P


:-D :-D


Image
DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Posts: 181
Joined:
 18 Aug 2012, 23:43
Location:
 Stockholms LAN
Nationality:
Sweden


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby DaniSaggenza » 15 Aug 2015, 18:21


Hello! Time no see guys!! How's everything going? I hope it's going well ~

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate you all (especially to Ken) for the biggest amount of concentrated-autism i've seen in a single topic about me. :wink:

I left this game like 4-5 months ago..and woah, people keeps talking about me, I feel idolized lmao. :oops:

I won't bother in replying you all 1 by 1 because I'd be wasting my time just like Ken writting those bibles with around 20.000 characters that nobody reads, so I'm gonna say it once and in a clear way:

Why the *love* are you back to this game it was better without you hacker metabolic end product female sex organ dumb *love*

Since I noticed a good bunch of players are missing me, I decided to come back just for having games with them, for the sake of the old times, and because I want to, if you don't like me in game, you can go to your bed and put your pillow over your head crying about how unfair life is, I'm afraid you'll see me playing actively in the next months... :roll:

Juan you fucked it up so kurwa bad why quitting game like that man

Hmmm... this game has been always fucked up you know, if you're better than someone, he'll instantly accuse you of blatant hacks.. heh, actually, I didn't like leaving game that way but eh, I had an estonian guy writting about me in forums almost every day! accusing me of cheats, aimbots, "colourbots", terrorist conspiracy... actually, that's a funny point because if I wouldn't had admitted that I used an aimbot that Ken sent me in hive times in 2 matches against him with Anax watching at it (and I think that Sile too) nobody would have suspected, since Ken never gave proofs xD... would rape-pistol again :p

Have you cheated in wars and serious matches in DX?

In every serious match I had there was someone at least spectating me, and I was also recording demorecs... I never cheated in a public match, neither in a serious one since it's not from my interest since most of that matches were against my friends.

But... if I think about it.. in every 0a game I had where I had an insane score... there were at least... 3-4 spectators just looking at me?

I sent a lot of demorecs about my shotgun to Price, and about my pistol to Anax once and to Price and Sile...

But you know guys, it's so funny to see that everybody says that my pistol is "hax" and price's one not, when I taught Price and Price has relatively my pistoling (if not better).

Yeah yeah, but explain us about the DDoS threatining guy, why did you do that.

Actually, I was reaaally tired of the constant drama against me, people saying I cheat, guys from my clan couldn't play properly because Hiveboys where constantly talking about them in forums, and I had more reasons to quit game, I just wanted to get forgotten as a ddoser-cheater, so people wouldn't care about me anymore, I couldn't stand Ken's arrogancy one minute more, I just wanted to escape from that game that I practically only used to feed my own ego (sounds stupid eh), in a sentence, I wanted people to stop caring about me and consider me another female sex organ like those hackers from other games, like that, flamewars would stop and peace for my guys and the rest of DXers would be back, as I noticed, I was wrong, I never DDosed any server since I left, I didn't even bother in taking their IPs.. it just was a fake threatening.


Alright, but explain us why you acted like a douche your last year here.

Sounds stupid but I felt important in this game somehow, I just noticed I had some skills in 0a and could face the best players that were active, and that motivated me more, and more, and more, and my attitude went horrible, I feel really ashamed for that, everytime I think about it, a big facepalm comes to my head, bigger than Ken's posts.

So, from what I see, you claim that you never cheated in a serious match but you did twice against Ken, you're still a cheater and you know it, try to explain that, come on, how it feels.

I don't feel bad, because I was under supervision and because most of players on thsi game have cheated once (FPS increasing for example..) and some of them do it and they don't know it.

I did it for pure curiosity, I felt curious about how aimbot would be in DX and thats it, my pure fault, I have no forgiveness, I know it and as a mature guy I take the responsability.

Yeah, you got a lot of explanations for DX, but what about other games... i've seen videos of you in CSGO, people calls you cheater everywhere man...

Easy to explain, when I see that I get good at a game, my ego goes up, and I tend to be hated by other players for my annoying attitude, so whats the best excuse when you lose against someone and you dont know what to say rather than "hes better"? Hax.

Will you play fairly on your comeback?

Heh, doe, I already said I played fairly all my "career" (if it can be called career...) excepting those matches against ken, and 2010 where I used FPS abuse with Phantom (Had around 15 doe..)

I will actually play the December event and I'll make streaming of it so people does not have to worry.



Thats it, I won't keep auto-questioning myself since I can spend 2 years here...


On another note, you called Solid "retard"... but he ironically gave you a morality lesson by choosing a friend over a game being indifferent of what the people says about him...

I don't know whos more mentally challenged, if a guy who just plays for fun and missed a friend, or the one who keeps being frustrated because a guy that he does not like keeps playing a dead game and has been talking about him for the past 4 months while he was out from the scene.

Peace <3


Image
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1276
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 15 Aug 2015, 18:53


^
Darko approves of this message. 1on1 messiah nao.


2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Posts: 329
Joined:
 27 Jul 2011, 16:43
Location:
 Wales
Nationality:
Afghanistan


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Psycho » 15 Aug 2015, 21:12


Guy just gave himself a Q and Answer :-D
amount of concentrated-autism


Image
Friedman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 30
Joined:
 23 Jul 2010, 01:00


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Friedman » 15 Aug 2015, 21:49


DaniSaggenza wrote:Heh, doe, I already said I played fairly all my "career" (if it can be called career...) excepting those matches against ken, and 2010 where I used FPS abuse with Phantom (Had around 15 doe..)

:D :D :D :D
Image


AceFighterz wrote:my bro is the king of warnings wow holy metabolic end product i wonder if a could compete against him
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1276
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 16 Aug 2015, 00:07


dat doe, doe


2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 28
Joined:
 11 Aug 2015, 00:35


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby A!BSolid » 16 Aug 2015, 01:29


yet you use "Den" in your signature


Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 129
Joined:
 14 Dec 2014, 23:17


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 16 Aug 2015, 02:15


A!BSolid wrote:Today I played with Dani.

His change in behaviour before was purely driven by the environment, and what he said about the DDoS attacks were incorrect and purely out of aggressive fear he attempted to place upon us.
Dani admitted to me he had aimbotted on two occasions, those being vs Ken in 0 augs, under Anax's supervision. Dani has changed alot from what I expected and this may bring a huge facepalm to your face Ken, but it's something I can't deny, I've been playing with Dani for 4 years and I know he gets carried away and frankly, the only reason why he acts like this towards you is because you have such a high position in the hierarchy of Deus Ex so you often prevent people playing not because they fear you, but more because they don't want to have to face the flame they will receive, this is not coming from me, personally I think you're a great guy but now you will associate me as a cheater. I understand that and you're free to do that but there are things that make you not care about accusations, such as being called dumb although you produce a life changing theory, it's something within you that prevents you from being affected by things like this. I just wish you and Dani could get along just like you did in HvM.
Your views towards eachother have dropped outstanding levels and you often ridicule eachother but for no reason apart cheating, I mean surely there's more to a game than gameplay right? I sound like a total female sex organ saying this but memories are also often something that build up a game.

Aside from that, Dani clearly doesn't cheat, he is totally fightable in game and misses alot of shots just like I and many vets do, it's a normal thing and I think he deserves another chance aside from all the flame.


thumbs-up


synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1276
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 16 Aug 2015, 10:14


I think dani would get very far in his life if he were able to impress the skilled and productive people at the same speed he appeals to the simpler folk. Kind of reminds me those two women who robbed isis of money.


2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 145
Joined:
 16 Dec 2013, 17:29
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 16 Aug 2015, 13:32


A!BSolid wrote:Today I played with Dani.

His change in behaviour before was purely driven by the environment, and what he said about the DDoS attacks were incorrect and purely out of aggressive fear he attempted to place upon us.
Dani admitted to me he had aimbotted on two occasions, those being vs Ken in 0 augs, under Anax's supervision. Dani has changed alot from what I expected and this may bring a huge facepalm to your face Ken, but it's something I can't deny, I've been playing with Dani for 4 years and I know he gets carried away and frankly, the only reason why he acts like this towards you is because you have such a high position in the hierarchy of Deus Ex so you often prevent people playing not because they fear you, but more because they don't want to have to face the flame they will receive, this is not coming from me, personally I think you're a great guy but now you will associate me as a cheater. I understand that and you're free to do that but there are things that make you not care about accusations, such as being called dumb although you produce a life changing theory, it's something within you that prevents you from being affected by things like this. I just wish you and Dani could get along just like you did in HvM.
Your views towards eachother have dropped outstanding levels and you often ridicule eachother but for no reason apart cheating, I mean surely there's more to a game than gameplay right? I sound like a total female sex organ saying this but memories are also often something that build up a game.

Aside from that, Dani clearly doesn't cheat, he is totally fightable in game and misses alot of shots just like I and many vets do, it's a normal thing and I think he deserves another chance aside from all the flame.

I finally played Dani again for the first time in ages yesterday. He wasn't cheating, as far as I can tell.

I don't cheat and we were evenly matched in those games so I have no reason to suspect that he was cheating. He was very good without being unrealistically good.

Ken gave me some advice for identifying various cheats but none of it applied to Dani in the games we played.


Image


Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests



cron