Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Dear Darko

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Dear Darko - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Aug 2015, 11:30

You banned me before half year only cause I told you that, and only cause you told me to be polite even through you banned me before 2 years by mistake. First what I told you that it was not mistake, that people from FGS told me it was not nobody, it was you because he was not online there (i have some friends on fgs which I very much respect, but I will not tell their names, I am preety sure they left your fucked in head community anyway), so fact is that you lied, fact is also that you knew who you need to ban, but you banned child which has not said anything. Also ou came 2 days later, scaned my ip in wunderland and just because you ragequited on score 0:6 that was enough to ban me. It is problem when nobody can beat you in low graw server on that map for full month. Well I knew that will *love* you in head, cause youi all are lame users.

And you talk about dignity. I will tell you truth, only normal people which I know from england (from those about which I know from where they are), are Karky, Shana, Duke and maybe some kids. That is all. So ask yourself how many of you are fucked in head from that country.

You say you will use 5 meds. Lol use it, you will lose anyway, ask anax, he did it, but has not helped him much on MTL in FGS server yesterday, he played together with machete and they still lost, you got my picture up. I can lose only on high ping when you use 5 meds, on normal ping I will finish you even before 1-st or at least before 2-nd healing, trust me.

About ban, do not bother I just came to say in 17 what I had, because I had proofs that is Kai that one which acused every single player and new nickname to be Darko yesterday. That was only reason why I came again in DX FGS server to beat machete and anax, and also Kai and co with that kid. Trust me I will not even come close to those servers, we smashed you guys anyway. Look that picture up, only 1 guy with my skills is needed to epicly smash machete and 3 more of you, so strong we are. Even abuses do not help you. And do not forget, we do not use even binds, only scrool and zoom on 2-ns mouse button. That is all. Who was AOC? Honestly it was Lucky. So that was second member of DD community which had desire to return some past revenges against trolls which chased him out of game. Now when we finished with you all on very easy way, please do not metabolic end product anymore about any new player that is darko, because I will play only in privatelly hosted servers, for sure not on any which are hosted by current trolls and abusers like Sev, FGS and co.

And you wolf, well we all know your history, It is just not worth to drop at your low level. I wonder if is possible at all.

So all normal people see ya in game when I host server (where all of them will be range banned), or on some neutral servers of normal and good people which are hosted from time to time. See ya in game.

Until then Darko does not play, but you can visit us on our portal where we will post soon over 50 best pictures in last 2 years which we collected.

Bye and all best.

~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby ~TheClown~ » 09 Aug 2015, 11:33

I dont usually post in to the darkobait, but why not.
Darko, I'm really sick of your crap. I've tried being diplomatic with you, and you insult me for it.
You come on my server, we try being nice to you, and you accuse me of messing with your score when i wasnt even in the server. Learn the mechanics of the game before you accuse people. GEP Suicide takes away a score, its that simple. You accuse people of admin abuse in a MiniMTL server which shows whos logged in, and i asked you one simple question, show me on the scoreboard who is admin? You couldn't do that, obviously.
Then comes the racism. First message darko sends, while aliased, naturally, is insults, completely out of nowhere.

Spoiler: Server chat log
(Say): B!ocell(1): lolx
(Say): Player_4l8(2): you suck
(Say): B!ocell(1): lol
(Say): B!ocell(1): lahaha
(Say): Player_4l8(2): waiting you on zero
(Say): |P7Player(0): here we go
(Say): B!ocell(1): XDDDDD
(Say): |P7Player(0): darko
(Say): Player_4l8(2): improved speed
(Say): |P7Player(0): i have one rule here
(Say): |P7Player(0): dont be a male sex organ
(Say): Player_4l8(2): you have lower ping here
(Say): |P7Player(0): if you cant follow that one rule, *love* off
(Say): Player_4l8(2): you are male sex organ
(Say): Player_4l8(2): you metabolic end product a lot
(Say): B!ocell(1): you have the same speed too, it's part of kai's server.
(Say): Player_4l8(2): against every player
(Say): |P7Player(0): last chance darko
(Say): B!ocell(1): you have the same speed too, it's part of kai's server.
(Say): Player_4l8(2): and then you ban me
(Say): |P7Player(0): last chance darko
(Say): Player_4l8(2): when you see i own you
(DeathMessage): B!ocell murdered Player_4l8 with a Sniper Rifle!
(DeathMessage): Player_4l8 rekked B!ocell with an Assault Rifle!
(Event): |P4[ |P29:58AM|P4 ] Server: Leave feedback for the admins! |P2Mutate Feedback|P4 followed by your message!
(Say): Player_4l8(2): idiot
(Say): Player_4l8(2): nice try
(Say): B!ocell(1): XDD
(Say): |P7Player(0): i dont ban people here, but your making me change that choice
(Say): Player_4l8(2): type kill lol
(Say): Player_4l8(2): nice try
(Say): B!ocell(1): LOL
(Say): Player_4l8(2): what a *love*
(Say): |P7Player(0): DARKO
(Say): B!ocell(1): u still got me though
(Say): |P7Player(0): is it impossible for you to be nice for once?
(Say): Player_4l8(2): i am best
(Say): Player_4l8(2): you should know
(Say): B!ocell(1): hahaaha
(Say): |P7Player(0): ive done nothing to you, so be quiet
(Say): B!ocell(1): the size of your ego mate
(Say): Player_4l8(2): yes you did
(Say): Player_4l8(2): under other nicks you accused every player and new nickname that is darko
(Say): |P7Player(0): wrong
(Say): |P7Player(0): ive done nothing of the kind
(Say): Player_4l8(2): that is reason why i was forced to return to beat machete 1:1
(Event): |P4[ |P29:59AM|P4 ] Server: An annoying player around with no admins? |P2Mutate RCON.VoteKick <Player's ID> |P4if there are 3 or more players.
(Say): Player_4l8(2): and i hate fgs
(Say): |P7Player(0): you always make up lies about what ive done to you
(Say): Player_4l8(2): i *loving* hate that server
(Say): B!ocell(1): dont play in it then
(Say): Player_4l8(2): same as all fucktard servers where they are admins
(Say): Player_4l8(2): fucked in head
(Say): B!ocell(1): lol
(Say): B!ocell(1): hammer coming down
(Say): Player_4l8(2): togerther with yours where anax and deviant are mods
(Say): |P7Player(0): darko, you made them wanna ban you by acting like this
(Say): B!ocell(1): time
(Say): Player_4l8(2): that says all
(Say): Player_4l8(2): togerther with yours where anax and deviant are mods
(Say): B!ocell(1): xDF
(Say): B!ocell(1): xD
(Say): Player_4l8(2): what for a *loving* idiotism
(Say): |P7Player(0): if you were NICE to them and didnt accuse them of abusing all the time, they wouldnt ban, its simple
(Say): Player_4l8(2): you are insane right
(Event): |P4[ |P210:00AM|P4 ] Server: If you want your own maps hosted here, let us know at http://www.deus-ex.co.uk
(Say): |P7Player(0): you bring it on yourself mate
(Say): Player_4l8(2): when you saw me to start first
(Say): Player_4l8(2): you metabolic end product
(Say): Player_4l8(2): i return
(Say): Player_4l8(2): i am croatian
(Say): |P7Player(0): i never did anything to you
(Say): Player_4l8(2): we never lost fight in history
(Say): |P7Player(0): remember back to carls server
(Say): B!ocell(1): if you didnt spam all the time. Chees would never ban you.
(Say): Player_4l8(2): so do not metabolic end product to me
(Say): B!ocell(1): if you didnt spam all the time. Chees would never ban you.
(Say): Player_4l8(2): i am croatian
(Say): |P7Player(0): we were always nice to you, one day you randomly insulted us both
(Say): Player_4l8(2): learn something aboutcroatian history
(Say): B!ocell(1): im croatian too
(Say): Player_4l8(2): we do not tolerate metabolic end product
(Say): |P7Player(0): who care about what culture we are
(Say): |P7Player(0): we're all gamers
(Say): |P7Player(0): get along.
(Say): Player_4l8(2): and look enligsh biggeast shame in history of dx
(Say): B!ocell(1): omg whole croatia are pros?
(Event): |P4[ |P210:01AM|P4 ] Server: |P2B!ocell|P4 has the highest score, of |P24 |P4and a streak of |P21
(Say): Player_4l8(2): most problematic and abusive players are from england
(Say): |P7Player(0): noone cares about what history we are
(Say): Player_4l8(2): i care
(Event): B!ocell changed name to CroatianGamers
(Say): |P7Player(0): we all play this game together, has nothing to do with our background
(Say): Player_4l8(2): zero, fear, sinthetic........ al epic abusers
(Say): |P7Player(0): uh
(Say): Player_4l8(2): anax and ddeviant fucked in head
(Say): |P7Player(0): zero and sinth arent british
(Say): CroatianGamers(1): los
(Say): CroatianGamers(1): lol
(Say): Player_4l8(2): worst players in history of dx are from dx
(Say): |P7Player(0): zeros american and sinth is like.. swedish?
(Say): Player_4l8(2): ruined this game
(Say): CroatianGamers(1): fear, kien > abusers
(Say): CroatianGamers(1): nice laugh.
(Say): Player_4l8(2): only normal player from uk are shana and karky
(Say): |P7Player(0): fear doesnt abuse tho
(Say): Player_4l8(2): others not so much
(Say): Player_4l8(2): and maybe duke
(Say): CroatianGamers(1): eaxctly
(Say): |P7Player(0): fear just has high FPS
(Say): |P7Player(0): always has
(Say): Player_4l8(2): only 3 uk players have brain

You lie about me and act like I'm the worst human, while I'm the only one that hasn't banned you from my servers yet, and you're starting to make me regret that choice.
I have one rule in my server, don't be a male sex organ, and you can't even follow that.
You've proven that you lie, and are nothing but a racist griefing troll.
Surely you realize by now, that when an entire community thinks you're an female sex organ, they're probably right.

With that said, either stop making up metabolic end product and trying to start a fight everywhere you go, or keep getting banned. You have the choice there. Thats all there is to it. You can own your own server if you want with everyone who's ever "wronged you" banned, but you'll be very, very lonely. So grow up, or play by yourself.
Have a nice *loving* day.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Dear Darko - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Aug 2015, 11:55

Last post in here:

Kai you are "di.bip" and I only came to you to say that, because "AOC = aka Lucky", showed me logs yesterday where you acuse every single new player, and new nickname as Darko, and called me easy to beat, and lame player.

Well Kaito, that was Lucky, and it was funny to see how your company Machete and Anax, easy failed to play against me and kid when we smashed them, you joined shortly with one more player but we smashed you all 4, and after just 4 minutes of game where we both had about 25:4 or 25:5 score (he is almost strong as I am what you can see from pictures), you guys refused to play, with excuse lets raise Darko's ego hahaha. Lol lol, you refused to play cause you knew that is not possible to beat 2 pro players together. Also you acused AOC to be Darko, and you told crap about Phantom.

Well newsflash for you It was me and Lucky. We came on last FINAL FIGHT and we won. That is also last time we will play on abusive, acnd crapy servers hosted by you or your friends. As I said we will play only from private servers, but for sure not on any where are admins people like Anax, Cheese and co which are responsible for retirement of 99 % of community users because of their banning system, nick abusement, insults and scripting. I will not go in details.

Also I can prove that you lie. Why you do not show all conversation? Why you do not show conversation before that? Why you do not show how Biocell attacked player that he has potential, but he craps a lot? Why you do not show hopw biocell killed him on type. Also you lie about my score. I have proof that I killed Biocell at least 3 times, that player at least once, I did killed myself 4 times, 3 times with killing on them and myself and ONLY one time with solo kill which was only which deducted my point. So do the math: 3+1 = 4 . ; 4 +1-1+1-1+1-1 = 4 ; 4-1 = 3 (and my score board showed to me 1, so unless every time you kill player and yourself counts only as killing yourself, what we all know that counts as kill but deduct you back on current score cause that was kill minus kill), there is no chance to have only 1 kill. But funny thing it has remembered my deaths hhahaa. Please show here demorec of my play so that all can see how you lie, that I had 4 clean kills, 3 kills with self + player kill so that would be still 4 kills, minus one kill what is 3 kills. After that I refused to play, cause it is not first time in your server to see something like that, also I saw how you modify scores in your server before.

And please next time host full conversation where Biocell insulted player, and later me, and when you warned me to be banned even after I did nothing, I just told to Biocell that he should metabolic end product less and stop insulting players. But I guess you only see my words, and you count them as insult. Same as Hey. Sinthetic insulted croatia, I never returned insult, sinthetic said HEy ban Darko, and he did. Well same with you. So you see: YOu do lie........ Cause if you do not lie, you would host here FULL conversation where people can see how Biocell insults even before that, and how you threat to me even before I said something.

And yes I did came to say to you that I will not play in your and other servers, same as I say that I will come to play only in servers which are hosted by normal people where all people like you and your friends will be banned. In near future I hope I will create such server where provocators will not be welcome.

In any case do not bother, yesterday Lucky and me shamed you guys, that was also revenge for some past times. Now we can play other games, and play for fun when we host own server or when we see servers from Karky or other normal people.

All best to all normal people.

~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby ~TheClown~ » 09 Aug 2015, 12:12

Now to destroy your whole arguement.
I never played with Lucky or AOC or whoever you call yourself.
Lucky doesnt have access tp these supposed logs, s he is not admin or owner of FGS
All these times youve played as Lucky n joined mine, ip always matches.

Ive made my points. Stop being so immature, calm down, or play by yourself in your own server. Your ego may say you own the community, but you dont. Your one player whos incapable pf making friends. Noone cares if your decent at the game when you ruin every match you join with constant lies, accusations and spam wars. You want people to stop makin fun of you, be less of a cock.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Dear Darko - Postby TheWolf » 09 Aug 2015, 18:51

He knows my history hahaha. I doubt anyone here on the forums knows anything about me prior to 2012. Who am I Darko hahaha whats my history

Edit: did he just say Duke is from ENGLAND?!? Loool

Ingame: Sev
Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Leo » 20 Aug 2015, 05:30

TRAST ME DARKA IS THE BEST PLAYRE IN THEHISTORY OF THE GAMING11111111111111111111111111
He has proofes of this and trast me he has screanshotes and you all make fake films about darka and he beat you easily even with his mouse brocken and with his keyboord brocken and with monitour broken and even with his head broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So trast me dorka beat you allll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy in day people.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby machete » 20 Aug 2015, 17:33

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:First of all Machete, you will never be accepted in DD

It's your loss, man. I'm a good player and DD doesn't seem to have many of those.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 20 Aug 2015, 17:46

Leo wrote:TRAST ME DARKA IS THE BEST PLAYRE IN THEHISTORY OF THE GAMING11111111111111111111111111
He has proofes of this and trast me he has screanshotes and you all make fake films about darka and he beat you easily even with his mouse brocken and with his keyboord brocken and with monitour broken and even with his head broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So trast me dorka beat you allll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy in day people.

Im basking in sunlight right now, enjoy the dark monitor

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby anax » 20 Aug 2015, 18:02

Leo wrote:TRAST ME DARKA IS THE BEST PLAYRE IN THEHISTORY OF THE GAMING11111111111111111111111111
Enjoy in day people.

This entire post is legendary. I'm rolling!

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Dear Darko - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Aug 2015, 00:41

Machete you showed how "good and honest" players you and your friends are right on those pictures:

But on which level we have players in DD and how strong they are, you can see on those 2, just to refresh your and Anax's memmory:

My last fight where you both lost as I promised (I was forced to use player to avoid epic trolling)

And this one is pure diamond, 2 DD member against all others (and that was before you guys saw that your ship sinks and started to ragequit or refused to continue). We needed only few minutes to make such scores :)

If you want to know how strong we are, reality, any time, anywhere, we are no bind players and we are ready to play on randoom computers under same conditions, but we all know how that will end. Have you seen Lucky how he plays in Urban Terror. He is legend in there, best scores and records in most of servers where he plays, so do not be surprised how easy he smashed you guys after 2 years away from DX. Together with me... Well you saw result.... Do I needs to say that we never say that we are best? We only accept challenge.

Those pictures? Just old rematch for something what you guys did to Lucky and me, so we want to return old bills before we go away. And we did, with style.

Kai:

You know preety well that we play in LAN, and if you compare both of those users, you will see different computer adresses under same IP. We did played together, same as we proven that in Karky's server, and on Urban Terror.

Also my last post. Goodbye.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Aug 2015, 00:49

A quotes bro.

Water under the bridge.

Live and let live.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Dear Darko - Postby TheWolf » 21 Aug 2015, 03:08

animal hacker
i see now
y use hacks
not fair play

Ingame: Sev
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 21 Aug 2015, 23:57

Well.. Darko, look at it this way: Anax gives you fair challenge and you even get to beef with him as added benefit, but I cant see how getting utterly annihilated by me or machete is even remotely exciting for you, so you might want to tone it down a bit. You are nowhere near our level of skill. You might kill me some times if I use throwing knives or combat knife, I give you that.

also, help srani

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby anax » 22 Aug 2015, 10:00

synthetic wrote:Well.. Darko, look at it this way: Anax gives you fair challenge and you even get to beef with him as added benefit, but I cant see how getting utterly annihilated by me or machete is even remotely exciting for you, so you might want to tone it down a bit. You are nowhere near our level of skill. You might kill me some times if I use throwing knives or combat knife, I give you that.

also, help srani

I aliased as Player some weeks ago when he got friendly with phantom, he thought I was fullmoon and admitted he felt like Anax was a machine to play against. So it's a wonder why he doesn't break down in front of Krt or you.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 22 Aug 2015, 12:22

Phantoms prob told him were cheaters anyway so he doesnt sweat about it (much). Still leaves server tho xD

Return to Deus Ex