Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Dear Darko

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 01 Sep 2015, 19:53

Ermac wrote:
Psycho wrote:Phantom has played you, there's nothing you can teach Phant about fps. Phantom will have known how to "fix his awkward fps spikes" long before you started playing the game.

You misunderstood what he meant.
He showed that with FrameRateLimit=150 (it wasn't "your" standard?) & d3d9r13, u may exceed 240 fps (180-190 with a core 2 duo and a good gc). By the way, if u aren't happy with this move on and stop crying around.

I don't know why but you talk like u was in the same clan of cheaters than the other hater here, pretending to be the best and trying to rule the world.
So cute.
What was the name of this clan? ren?

Psycho wrote:We're talking about a guy who has obsessed for years and years.

I wonder who is really the "more obsessed for years and years"? I never heard him talking about you.
U are another of his fans in denial i guess.

ps : w8, are you one of these players who can't win a game with >70 ms ping? :roll:

He is probably the best 0auger and atdm player ive seen playing with crappy fps, whereas your lord cannot even play average skill level on a powerhouse of a computer. Although, panty has played so long time that if he actually played properly he probably would be quite good by now. He needs to go back to school.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 02 Sep 2015, 00:09

On a separate note, 150 fps is a pointless fps cap value that was shown to be the last value just before game starts breaking and increase running, shooting, all kinds of speeds, turret shooting speed and lockpicking speed. All speeds.

People who believe or feel that the game is broken no matter what we cap our fps to, have decided to cap FPS at 150 in order not to get banned. Normally gamers cap FPS to game image refresh rate (120hz on gaming monitor for example) or occasionally on slow monitors (60hz LCD etc) ca 2x that speed (120hz again). Others just use 100hz refresh and 100 fps cap. Thats the logics behind it. If you really have gotten a 140hz refresh monitor resolution somehow (doubtful), I guess its logical to want 140fps, but its still not 150 that people who have no idea what they are doing want to go for.

Most common reason to cap to 150 is usually to try at least believe in getting a serious advantage without being called a cheater, not because it actually makes a difference compared to 120 fps. And if it does make a difference, we should be worried about our game and send coders back to the drawing board. FPS value deemed safe has been dropping ever since I tried to convince our coders to test this out. Poor figured 200 fps is last safe value, more experienced DejaVu found that number to be 150.

As far as some math goes, iirc 500 fps produced 3X faster timers for anything, supposedly gradually increasing from that supposed 150 mark.

Also, we saw some cheater in Anax server earlier today. Played couple maps, he complained lag while we were fine, and then ddos like lag sessions started on the server with 50%-100% packetloss. I joked that lets assume Mango, Phantom, Fullmoon all have stopped cheating and are trying their honest best to play fair. Assuming that, we had Anax check the IP logs for that mysterious cheater. Turns out it was Phantom. I honestly believed for the entirety of those 10 seconds that he was a clean player now, but my dreams were mercilessly shattered by the evil server logs.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Ermac » 02 Sep 2015, 18:18

synthetic wrote:On a separate note, 150 fps is a pointless fps cap value that was shown to be the last value.

Just to me more precise : its 146.

synthetic wrote:Also, we saw some cheater in Anax server earlier today. Played couple maps, he complained lag while we were fine, and then ddos like lag sessions started on the server with 50%-100% packetloss. I joked that lets assume Mango, Phantom, Fullmoon all have stopped cheating and are trying their honest best to play fair. Assuming that, we had Anax check the IP logs for that mysterious cheater. Turns out it was Phantom. I honestly believed for the entirety of those 10 seconds that he was a clean player now, but my dreams were mercilessly shattered by the evil server logs.

Nice try but i was watching him on skype.
He won with a handicap of 2 min at the starting up in the smuggler map.
I saw the teleportations the fast reloads n shots you've done. (I should've known this player was you.)

In the following small map, he started to win and suddenly he got frozen and you killed him. It's easier, isn't it.
You can fool anax but not me.
I won't accuse people without evidence like you but i bet u aren't clear.

I would be curious to see you playing under Skype without all your tricks: triggerbots or ddos or whatever the way you call them.
Is it possible? And i can record the screen i guess. Time for us to have fun! :D)

Cap your perversion n manipulation please. It's above the 5000ps.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby [FGS]Chees » 02 Sep 2015, 20:04

Whack every player in one big room connected to Deus Ex ON LEGIT FRESH INSTALLS and MP PATCH and same ini files.... Matrix style and see who kicks who's ass in game! Until that happens y'all gonna keep talking trash about who can beat who and who is cheating...blahh blahh. Here is the big thing though...who gives a flying *love* when said and done!

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 02 Sep 2015, 21:12

[FGS]Chees wrote:Whack every player in one big room connected to Deus Ex ON LEGIT FRESH INSTALLS and MP PATCH and same ini files.... Matrix style and see who kicks who's ass in game! Until that happens y'all gonna keep talking trash about who can beat who and who is cheating...blahh blahh. Here is the big thing though...who gives a flying *love* when said and done!

Thats actually pretty simple question. Answer is: you do. ^^

Mango dear, if one cheater looks at other cheater playing and later comes to forums to state: shits legit.. then its kinda funny.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby [FGS]Chees » 02 Sep 2015, 22:16

True I DO but wish it would all stop :(

A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Dear Darko - Postby A!BSolid » 03 Sep 2015, 00:13

Is it not more enjoyable to play versus a cheater? If you complain about losing to them then surely you'd complain about losing to a legit player within yourself.
I know you do it ken, I know I do it.
Something really wrong with you ken is the fact that you're never able to admit your own mistakes.

Let's not encourage cheating, I have a certainty that lingers my mind when Phantom is mentioned and that is the fact that he no longer cheats.
The reason why he doesn't post here is because you just consistently many metabolic end product to people and it seriously makes my eyes 3x the age they should be, infact he was extremely active on BB and FP$ forums, because he was welcomed by the players, and what I don't understand is why you involve his personal life/anyones personal life.

Just give him a rest, give everyone a rest, stop global unbans and give a global rest Ken, for the sake of the Deus ex community.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 03 Sep 2015, 16:45

A!BSolid wrote:Is it not more enjoyable to play versus a cheater? If you complain about losing to them then surely you'd complain about losing to a legit player within yourself.
I know you do it ken, I know I do it.
Something really wrong with you ken is the fact that you're never able to admit your own mistakes.

Let's not encourage cheating, I have a certainty that lingers my mind when Phantom is mentioned and that is the fact that he no longer cheats.
The reason why he doesn't post here is because you just consistently many metabolic end product to people and it seriously makes my eyes 3x the age they should be, infact he was extremely active on BB and FP$ forums, because he was welcomed by the players, and what I don't understand is why you involve his personal life/anyones personal life.

Just give him a rest, give everyone a rest, stop global unbans and give a global rest Ken, for the sake of the Deus ex community.

I only complain if I happen to play against them (which doesnt happen as much as it used to) or when I am bored. Ultimately it is you that'll curse quietly every fight you loose to your "fair" lord.
Also, I am quite certain that even you don't believe all this crap you just wrote, so I wish you best of luck with your trolling.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby anax » 04 Sep 2015, 07:48

Ermac wrote:its 146.

What the fresh *love* ?! lmao.

Ermac wrote:He won with a handicap of 2 min at the starting up in the smuggler map.
I saw the teleportations the fast reloads n shots you've done. (I should've known this player was you.)

Still you're more concerned that your butt buddy Lord desperately hangs to his 0-augger self-image, than the fact he is DOING IT by speedhacking and more. :---)

"Teleportations"
Good luck with anyone taking you seriously now.

Ermac wrote:I would be curious to see you playing under Skype without all your tricks:

So the "Lord" who apparently teaches *loving* math, complained about lagging in a semi-dead 15 year old game and didn't figure out it was caused by Skype?? Or maybe it was the live video sharing between him and Fullmoon gaying it up that caused lag.

Oh and Phantom, if you or any of your mental reject friends ddos my servers again, I WILL consider contacting authorities.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby anax » 04 Sep 2015, 08:48

A!BSolid wrote:Is it not more enjoyable to play versus a cheater?

A!BSolid wrote:Let's not encourage cheating,

A!BSolid wrote:Something really wrong with you ken is the fact that you're never able to admit your own mistakes.

A!BSolid wrote:what I don't understand is why you involve his personal life/anyones personal life.

i can't describe this.

A!BSolid wrote:If you complain about losing to them then surely you'd complain about losing to a legit player within yourself.

You do understand that losing to a cheater is a reason to complain right?
Not only because they ruin the game but also because:-
A: they had an unfair advantage.
B: that advantage means the fight you just had was not balanced - or realistic (to the world of the game).
Because normal players don't need help from external programs, hardware, or bugs.
Cheating is absolutely 100% different than skill.
I know that you understand this stuff, Solid, but you let Phantom deceive you.

Soon I'll be making a long but very finely detailed thread full (gettit) of clear evidence of Phantom cheating.
I hope I can make it easy to follow since many of the currently active players can't tell their arse from their nose.
Darko, Phantom, and whoever the troll called Wicked is are the Big Three. Mango is a close 4th

Final bit for this post, about Phantoms nature:
When Dani returned about a month or two ago I was fooled into adding phantom on Skype. I later found he was cheating under alias in my server.
This is when I collected my second batch of evidence since the first in 2014.

Then I was fooled a second time, by myself. I was mistaken that since I trusted you I imagined it was at least possible for Phantom to become normal, the live Skype game with both of you reinforced that idea, for a very short time. (Guess why!)
After both of these deceptions myself and others have found him cheating and bug abusing, time and time again.
The Player alias, the double shells, the speedhacking, it's all there. And this mental case now has a static IP, TY for making an admins job easier.
:wave:
Phantom sounds like a normal guy, that's the thing, it's disarming.
Stuff that you type suggests you are really into psychology, so you should understand a whole lot about manipulative people.

You honestly have to let go of forgiveness at certain times, you must understand that not everyone has the same chances or nature.
There are certain people in the world who absolutely will never change and Phantom is one of them.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 06 Sep 2015, 15:36

Well TBH it'd be and always was just more conclusive to make a video and upload it instead of bitching on forums, but if I had to compare the effort of editing some 60gb or what of video material to bitching on forums then I generally have opted to do the latter. As time permits and as we can be bothered, I welcome anyone to upload funny videos of phantom cheating. Since he is mostly aliased contact the server admins for confirmation. I already have bunch of demos but aint bothered to look through them. Technically I should also still have that quite funny demo of dani using bot and CE speedhack bursts on iceworld and smuggler. All it really comes down to is making free time for this lol.
If your demos crash then try download engine dll fix. Should work then.

Geography
BUG
BUG

Nationality:
Turks & Caicos Is

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Geography » 15 Sep 2015, 16:39

9 days from last post im dying without drama :(

Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Poland

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Majster » 17 Sep 2015, 21:53

What the *love* is this topic? You take this game too seriously. Is somebody down for some 0 augs or Atlfire match tonight or tomorrow?

ShadowRunner wrote:There's paranoia and anger everywhere about fps, people are taking 0a FAR too seriously, liven the game up and make it more fun for EVERYONE. (and me and Chees lol)
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby [FGS]Chees » 18 Sep 2015, 00:43

I am. Cant play after 8pm GMT as kids are in bed and dark outside so need to watch CCTV like a hawk. On most days tbh if players are on line.

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Psycho » 18 Sep 2015, 11:54

[FGS]Chees wrote:I am. Cant play after 8pm GMT as kids are in bed and dark outside so need to watch CCTV like a hawk. On most days tbh if players are on line.

Where do you live?

I've been sitting in an empty server every now and again, and I've only had one decent rifling ATDM game, and it's given me the bug back. Unfortunately, I think people look at the dxalpha serverlist when they fancy a game, which doesn't work, meaning that they don't bother going on DX.

Up for 0a/Augged games with whoever. Rusty and sloppy atm, but hopefully will get some matches to get atleast a little sharpness back.

Return to Deus Ex