Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: The Showdown - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 06 Oct 2015, 18:45

OMG.. ALESSI INCOMING!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneleven

! ! ! ! C E L E B R A T I O N S ! ! ! !

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: The Showdown - Postby Alessi » 06 Oct 2015, 19:35

anax wrote:
Alessi wrote:
Alessi wrote:May just decide to make an appearance myself 8-) obviously depending on how busy I'll be with my thesis and exams ](*,)

*Chirping sound of crickets* Wow thanks guys :roll:

how are we supposed to know you expected a response. :-D
See you in the match!

BTW heads up, my servers will be available if you want to host the match there. They can be additionally prepared/tweaked for the match (Excluding custom maps, putting "THE SHOWDOWN - 2015" or suchlike as the name, setting a temp password.)
I can host a fresh one if needed, to be set from the ground up with Neph and ANNA or miniMTL, depending on what people want, I will make a poll for this since some prefer mini over ANNA.

Hahaha fair enough just breaking the ice once more! That's well cool, I still need to find a decent file to install cos my CD is messed up plus I need to fix the server problem then obviously..but I'm sure that won't be a problem.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:OMG.. ALESSI INCOMING!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneleven

! ! ! ! C E L E B R A T I O N S ! ! ! !

NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!! YEAHHHHH :mofu:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby anax » 20 Nov 2015, 21:10

Servers will be up again if possible!! they went offline fr some reason I haven't checked out yet, but I know it's not availability of saved funds :bwahaha:
Will make sure there's an ATDM server up for at least the whole of December.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: The Showdown - Postby Alessi » 20 Nov 2015, 23:15

anax wrote:Servers will be up again if possible!! they went offline fr some reason I haven't checked out yet, but I know it's not availability of saved funds :bwahaha:
Will make sure there's an ATDM server up for at least the whole of December.

Let's hope the world is still around by then...

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The Showdown - Postby synthetic » 22 Nov 2015, 00:46

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Vexus » 22 Nov 2015, 00:59

w0t da f0k was that m9 ^

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby [FGS]Chees » 23 Nov 2015, 20:26

So is this big fight/reunion still going to happen in December? If so what date, time (GMT), server and who is still available to join? Need an up to date list now it's close. If I'm free and numbers low I'll play all game types. I don't care about kill scores or who wins. The fact players will be on DXMP is good enough for me :) \:D/

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The Showdown - Postby synthetic » 10 Dec 2015, 15:00

Had a quick look at DXMP today, and within fairly short period of 30 minutes I saw two players already. I had couple very fun and warm games with Phantom who kept inviting me into his server for some reason, and I got to shake hands with our friend Darko. Worry not friends, for DXMP is live and well and awaits you with open arms.

Servers wise it seems only US is covered with decent servers for atdm and 0a, although Sunny is not all that bad either and ping sort of looks european.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby anax » 11 Dec 2015, 22:16

My servers disappeared from the list twice this month, trouble with the host machine, Just have to keep checking on it I guess!
Have been concentrating on programming/writing and now have a gf so DX takes a back seat. The match date is coming up though so I'm making an effort to keep in touch but I should contact Solid and others about what they're doing.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: The Showdown - Postby TheWolf » 21 Dec 2015, 04:50

synthetic wrote:Had a quick look at DXMP today, and within fairly short period of 30 minutes I saw two players already. I had couple very fun and warm games with Phantom who kept inviting me into his server for some reason, and I got to shake hands with our friend Darko. Worry not friends, for DXMP is live and well and awaits you with open arms.

Servers wise it seems only US is covered with decent servers for atdm and 0a, although Sunny is not all that bad either and ping sort of looks european.

Hell yeah the US servers are decent!

anax wrote:My servers disappeared from the list twice this month, trouble with the host machine, Just have to keep checking on it I guess!
Have been concentrating on programming/writing and now have a gf so DX takes a back seat. The match date is coming up though so I'm making an effort to keep in touch but I should contact Solid and others about what they're doing.

Increase the virtual memory, there is a way I did it from my computer. Also make sure that its not set to automatically shut the machine off after updates.

The U.S. servers will be up until the end of time. I will not stop paying for the deti because there are other servers hosted on there.

Ingame: Sev
Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: The Showdown - Postby Psycho » 27 Dec 2015, 19:25

I'm home for Christmas so I'm still up for a game.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby [FGS]Chees » 27 Dec 2015, 20:00

Was around on Christmas day/night and a good game on Altfire with about 8 people but since that not much activity. No date posted on this Showdown....still!

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: The Showdown - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 27 Dec 2015, 21:08

I wasn't at home on Xmas! :oops:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: The Showdown - Postby Kaiden » 29 Dec 2015, 00:00

Looks like it was today, 7-8 people on in the evening.

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby [FGS]Chees » 29 Dec 2015, 00:56

Been around all day/night but it was atdm only and no 0 aug! So never joined in :(

Pished me off that The Showdown cant be organised properly when it's been talked about for so long.

Quote by Patches o'houlihan ''Better off trying to *love* a doorknob''

Return to Deus Ex