Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The Showdown

Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: The Showdown - Postby Kaiden » 29 Dec 2015, 02:33

Well considering enough people turned up and that's the most players I've seen on since the MS went down it must have been slightly successful :) Can't comment on the gameplay though!

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: The Showdown - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 29 Dec 2015, 19:42

So, for the record, we just had some nice matches on altfire over the past hours! :)

Unfortunately I have no sshots, since it's it's somehow broken on my DX.. :(

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby [FGS]Chees » 29 Dec 2015, 19:56

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Vexus » 31 Dec 2015, 07:12

i mostly popped on just to spectate, but today i didnt do half bad... when the map had no snipers. next map had snipers and my 300 west coast american ping stands no chance :' (

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: The Showdown - Postby TheWolf » 03 Jan 2016, 20:22

Vexus wrote:i mostly popped on just to spectate, but today i didnt do half bad... when the map had no snipers. next map had snipers and my 300 west coast american ping stands no chance :' (

GOD I KNOW THAT FEELING!

Ingame: Sev
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby [FGS]Chees » 03 Jan 2016, 23:14

A woman's period is more predictable than an organised game on Deus Ex. I'll be on next month :bwahaha:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby anax » 06 Jan 2016, 05:33

[FGS]Chees wrote:A woman's period is more predictable than an organised game on Deus Ex. I'll be on next month :bwahaha:

The sad thing is you're not wrong! :oops:

Nibiru will orbit the Sun more often than dx gets a full server

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The Showdown - Postby synthetic » 09 Jan 2016, 14:04

Nothing seemed to be happening so I didn't check dx, I'll play next christmas :-"

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Ermac » 09 Jan 2016, 21:30

Same here.
In the server Sunny Side i guess ... :?

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby anax » 13 Jan 2016, 02:57

A few days of good games were had actually. :-D
But that quickly subsided into Sile sui gepping, Norse sui LAW'ing (with clockwork consistency), and Phantom doing the most bizzare U-turn I ever saw, demonstrating very clearly his warped mind and inflated ego - threatening to ban anyone with 140 and above fps.. At first even saying everyone should cap at 60. His insanity is already demonstrated by claiming to be the Jesus of dxmp and being Messiah's "prophet" in his MOTD. Certain players (1 or 2, Two less than last year) excuse almost all of this and tell me he's one of the greatest players ever, but yet get mad when others use shells as badly as he does. :bwahaha:
Like said player also told me in TC, i won't be paying much attention to dxmp either, until summer, or some kind of game is actually announced.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The Showdown - Postby synthetic » 13 Jan 2016, 19:45

What? You serious about phantom? Omg xD A little late, mon ami! A little late!

Maybe its because I spammed unlimited lams in his server.. to make a point about something weve all known for *loving* SIXTEEN YEARS

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The Showdown - Postby Ermac » 14 Jan 2016, 01:37

anax wrote:and Phantom doing the most bizzare U-turn I ever saw, demonstrating very clearly his warped mind and inflated ego - threatening to ban anyone with 140 and above fps.. At first even saying everyone should cap at 60.

#-o Did you not realise what is going on there?
Phant tried to save Lab, TBD&co from a ban and to have some last games as a prolongation of this very good "DXmas 2015".
(You must know that the admin of the i3d servers is not ... tolerant.)

Actually, Phant doesn't care about fps abusers. He plays for fun, only for fun.
But to have fun, he knows well you need at least one opponent ! ROFL!!

ps : the MOTD is our joke to bother some players. It seems it works. Why The Lord deleted it ffs !!

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The Showdown - Postby anax » 14 Jan 2016, 03:48

Ermac wrote:
anax wrote:and Phantom doing the most bizzare U-turn I ever saw, demonstrating very clearly his warped mind and inflated ego - threatening to ban anyone with 140 and above fps.. At first even saying everyone should cap at 60.

#-o Did you not realise what is going on there?
Phant tried to save Lab, TBD&co from a ban and to have some last games as a prolongation of this very good "DXmas 2015".
(You must know that the admin of the i3d servers is not ... tolerant.)

Actually, Phant doesn't care about fps abusers. He plays for fun, only for fun.
But to have fun, he knows well you need at least one opponent ! ROFL!!

ps : the MOTD is our joke to bother some players. It seems it works. Why The Lord deleted it ffs !!

Well TBD was playing with 170-190 fps, which actually is beginning to break the generally accepted fps rates, I didn't intervene because i think everyone should cap at any rate below that, preferably 150, 140, or 120.
Lab was playing with a similar rate but I didn't agree that he was also banned because I sent him D3d10 to use and he was going to cap it, but was lazy.
He doesn't want to use Kentie's exe which in my mind helps, in tandem with the regularly updated OpenGL, d3d9, and d3d10 renderers, to limit fps.

It's a strange joke in that cause because Phant has been like this for 8 years and counting.

He plays for fun? Relying on cheat engine and badly hidden suicide shelling for his "skill" is fun now??

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: The Showdown - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 14 Jan 2016, 17:38

anax wrote:and Phantom doing the most bizzare U-turn I ever saw, demonstrating very clearly his warped mind and inflated ego
Obviously ANNA got even the power of changing minds! 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The Showdown - Postby synthetic » 14 Jan 2016, 20:47

Serious cheaters are the worst curse to befall a gaming community, most of the cheaters don't bother playing longer than 2 weeks - to - 2 months. While the time they spend in game cheating is just as frustrating - if not more so - we are at least relieved of them quite soon after. I don't think Papparoach played longer than couple months at a time, either, neither did Lionheart or Mainman. They cheat for lulz and bugger off. But then we have people who genuinely seem to think that this is a normal way to play :S I think only suitable patch for this bug is euthanasia. Such a degree of misconduct implies severe issues with the player, not the sport.

As far as all sorts of philosophical aspects of the past issues go, think of it like this: doing nothing at all amounts to acting in support of such behaviour; believing to stand as a neutral party while in power to make any kind of change, no matter how small, is a self delusion.

Return to Deus Ex