Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The conspiracy is over...

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

The conspiracy is over... - Postby ShadowRunner » 23 Jun 2006, 16:30

Sorry but being silent makes me part of the conspiracy also. I betray my source of information. I ask his forgiveness. I know too much now.

I have been passed a document. It is a confession and also irrefutable evidence that the following clans/people are involved in conspiracy to commit criminal activity. There is a private forum that exists. The private forum members are carrying out and planning criminal offences against FGS, GODZ, 0aug players. The person actually carrying out the criminal offences lives in the UK. The private forum consists of IO members, smook, Deja and others including at least one DXMS member.
Particularly [IO]Daemon has incriminated himself in conspiracy to commit criminal offences and I am shocked. Deja not only confesses, incriminates himselfs, but gives motives which can only be described as mentally disturbed or extremely flawed. You will not believe the mentality and arrogance of someone breaking the law to research another person's clients...

The document and other recent events/posts also raises questions about a GODZ member, A clan members, and at least one member of FGS. It also raises questions about anyone hosted by Deja, particularly Alex and possibly others. They have not incriminated themselves, but there is circumstantial evidence they have full knowledge of the conspiracy and are covering their arses.

Right now 3 ppl in DX...and the UK police.... have a copy of this document.
FGS is clearly identified as the next target. As we know already 0aug players are also on the target list.

Do not attempt to hack my PC and destroy the evidence, it is already deleted and burnt to disk and passed to the UK police. Hacking my PC will only further prove the evidence is 100% correct. I am changing my IP address every five minutes at the moment too.

I start this thread, to allow the sources of information to come forwards without fear and to do what is right, to make this public immediately and show the evidence we need to move forwards...if I am hated for it, I regret deeply, but criminal activity against my own clan and human beings in real life is too large to ignore. Being silent makes me part of it.

But FGS, DXMS need to take heed immediately and refuse admin to all members including Alex, xxxxxxx and Smookster, except possibly Chris, myself and Jon and Icho until we can identify who the full members of the private forums are and who is involved in conspiring to assist the criminals. This is not in any way suggesting xxxxx or xxxxxx are involved, it is more to protect them. I hope they will in the fullness of time understand this. Also there is another FGS member, I can not say the name, so FGS themselves need to trust no-one at the moment except Icho, who is away...conquering "Vikking Vanta" (Viking Virgins)...and drinking Norway dry...

The reason I withhold the document, is:
1. It is not mine, the author claims he will go public soon.
2. It is obvious to me that IO are not the only clan involved.
3. There are question marks over the second list of people I mention.

Now it begins...

Anonymous wrote
[quote] A conspiracy about a game about a conspiracy...rofl [quote]

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 23 Jun 2006, 18:19

Ok, first off that makes no sense whatsoever. Most of the people you named only play 0 Augs, so why would they want to destroy 0 Aug servers. Chief among those you named being Daemon, he is an older player, who only plays 0 Augs. On top of that he has no motive whatsoever to attack these servers, including GODZ, considering that both he and his brother are friends with NC. Now, so it doesn't sound like I'm only trying to help IO and Daemon, I can also refute the claim that the clans who received servers from Deja are involved. Once again most of these clans are 0 Aug clans, and I can say with all certainty that if this is true [Shen] is in no way involved. At the time they received the server I was a leader in the clan and there was absolutely no talk about this so called conspiracy you are talking about. I'd say this is merely a ploy by Deja. He's been backed into a corner and on top of becoming a pariah in the community he has also risked his entire college education. I'm thinking that he is trying to shift the blame from himself to others. It would be quite easy to make a board and register under a lot of different names to make it seem like you weren't the only one involved. I mean, I find it kind of strange that there has been no response from Deja about the conversation that [A]lex posted, so this could very well be his response. Everyone expected him to find a way to refute the claims, but wouldn't this be an even better way to do this, it would throw the community into chaos and get a lot of the blame shifted. The only way to verify the authenticity of this site is to do IP checks on every person on this site and compare them to these people's normal IPs.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 23 Jun 2006, 18:45

I agree with what you are saying totally, it does not make any sense...

It makes compelling reading, I did not for a minute suspect it was fabricated.
I'm actually done with this topic, because on GODZ rec is accusing me and the source of being the ones causing the trouble.

I have orders from my clan to ignore Rec. I'm done here...
I expect I will follow Spirit and Mastershadow and map only, until it is safe to return to a server without scripting, aliasing and player-abuse without kicks.
If that is never, so be it...

Well Daemon is basically talking to the criminal on the private forum and telling him to be careful, that he doesn't want him to go the way Dogny did. there's other convo, but this line convinced me that Daemon is more than a member of the private forum...there's also discussions about the tools and files they need to gather in order not to be caught...

Unless of course Daemon was being faked somehow... I dont rule out someone wishing trouble on IO...

I expect the source has no choice but to publish now...

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 23 Jun 2006, 20:07

I just find it kind of suspicious that Daemon is being implicated when he is away on vacation. I'm going to see what I can find out. I've got Deja's MSN, so I'll see what he has to say.

Whiplash

- Postby Whiplash » 23 Jun 2006, 20:50

Ok this is lame.

First of all, whatever is going on, IO is not involved.

As for the private anti-godz forum, well I'm a member of it and I can tell you that what goes on there is pretty tame, like talking about GODZ server settings and people who put ys in front of their server names. Last time I checked it wasn't illegal to do that.

And FWIW Deus Ex has been revitalised on an unimaginable scale ever since NoobChance was put, or went, out of business. Without the almightly GODZ straglehold choking DX to death, the game has been flourishing and going from strength to strength over the last couple of weeks.

I hope NoChance has had a chance to see what amazing positive things have been happening, like every time I come on to DX these days, I have my pick-and-choice of about 5 active servers sometimes more. 3 months ago, this could not have been considered possible.

I seriously hope NoobChance has the sense to take his cue from this and get lost. Permanently.

synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 24 Jun 2006, 00:27

revitalized or not but the means dejavu plans/planned to use were criminal, smookie has a feeling of being untouchable and will be a part of everything he will be let to be a part of. I talked to someone about this and he explained few ways how such criminals who attack someones connection/computer can be taken care of. I didnt read through all this but I would have to agree with kamekaze on how daemon hardly would take part in this, but then again I dont really know him and dejavu can cover his anti-0aug campaign as anti-NC campaign.

Interestingly enough he promised smookie to use the bot once he buys it against Alex for example, who hosts auged server now and then, if im not mistaken. Just sad.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

haha - Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Jun 2006, 12:15

Whiplash wrote:As for the private anti-godz forum, well I'm a member of it and I can tell you that what goes on there is pretty tame, like talking about GODZ server settings and people who put ys in front of their server names. Last time I checked it wasn't illegal to do that.

this is total crap, obviously it is time to post the document and prove that Whiplash is lying badly in this statement. He forgot the discussions about hacking, cloning, how not to get caught and go the way of Dogny, the other convo which is even more juicy...yes folks it is time to distribute the proof that this is utter nonsense from Whiplash.

Rand12om is perfectly correct. No Chance did not go out of "business", crimes were commited against him, motive was "to remove his monopoly" (and to remove his rifle so you can cheat on the nubs). The only way to remove a monopoly and "refresh" DX would have been to create a server that was better and allow time to prove it was better, now we will never now.

Also Ppl please be aware of the trick on the server list. 10/12 players is false the server is actually empty, when 10/12 is displayed.

Well it is clear now who else is behind the anti-godz clonez crimes...

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 24 Jun 2006, 16:31

Yes, because making a server with the same settings as GODZ is a crime. Whiplash isn't the one who named his server GODZ Server when the GODZ Server went down one day, that was Deja. And in fact that day there wasn't even an attack on the GODZ Server, it was the day that somebody drove a backho into NC's power lines taking out his internet connection. And I know exactly who sent you those documents, he told JC about them on MSN, and I have to say that he is not a very reliable source. And have you even asked him how he got these documents? Either this is all a setup by Deja and you all are falling for it, or your contact is in with these conspirators. I suggest you find out all of the facts before you take this thing at face value.

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 24 Jun 2006, 16:40

ShadowRunner wrote:I expect I will follow Spirit and Mastershadow and map only, until it is safe to return to a server without scripting, aliasing and player-abuse without kicks.
If that is never, so be it...

You know you're always welcome on any of the 3 FGS servers... which are just about the only ones i go on anyway. If you jst map, then you'll never fully enjoy the fruits of your labour - if theres one thing I've learnt from my time in DXMS, it is that.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Jun 2006, 17:52

Faction and Reaction are cool, thx for reminding me to do what I love, play. Kami and Whip - I'm talking about MORE than cloning as well.
Here's a lil convo which is interesting...DXMS plz take note of this convo about smook.

So if I understand rightly smook has destroyed at least one PC already, sent virus to DXMS members and is now currently committing various crimes against GODZ, FGS and other clans and players...
Errm anyone got Deja, Daemon's or Smook's ICQ address Plz?

It's beginning to look to me very much that [A] stands to lose the server and [A]lex has been trying to cover [A]'s arse...by distancing themself from the Deja/Smook thing and reporting it themselves...
Correct me if I am wrong.

xxxxx says:
u like smookster?
King Rollo :..:..: [FGS]Shadowrunner says:
never spoke with him
i heard his college could be fukked if he is reported
xxxx says:
he hacked Imperial once and wrecked his computer
and he sent virus to all DXMS members
how do you know it was smook?
xxxxxx says:
admitiid it.
have u got that in writing?
xxxxxxxx says:
erm
post it on godz
xxxxxxxx says:
Might do.. Not here though.. this not my computer.
i c
xxxxxxxx says:
Iv'e got one of alex saying he hackeed imperial.
xxxxxxxx says:
xxxxxxx says:
^
wow
xxxxxxx says:
lol
who hacked alex or smook
xxxxxxxx says:
has anyone?
alex saying it was smook
xxxxxxxxx says:
o smook
xxxxxxxxxx says:
Alex ocasionally used to hack into imperials computer.. and smooker hacked and ruined his computer.
xxxxxxxxxxx says:
smook ruined imps computer.

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 24 Jun 2006, 18:14

Smook has nothing to do with what I was saying. Smook's known to do this stuff, I mean he's the one who found the bot for Dej. This adds no credence whatsoever to Elemental's "documents." All I see in that convo are allegations made towards Smook with no actual evidence provided. Now I'm not saying that Smook is innocent, I'm just saying that, that convo porved nothing. And if you're talking about the site I think you're talking about, it is quite innocent. In fact I'm an admin there. Deja started it during the whole GODZ server thing, back when it was still about the rifle. I had made my own forum, but we merged with Deja's because he had a full version of invision and not just invisionfree. And like Whiplash says, it was all very innocent. Mainly the only thing that happened there was the reverse engineering of the GODZ Server. And I know for a fact that Daemon has no involvement in these attacks. I found a post on the original Anti-GODZ site I made where he said something about being kind of unsure about Elemental because it sounded like he wanted to sabotage servers. Daemon is completely against the sabotaging of servers, and in fact that's one of the reasons why I merged with Deja's site, to make sure he didn't do anything too extreme. Clearly, that plan failed, but me, Daemon, and Whip are all innocent of any attacks on servers.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 24 Jun 2006, 20:03

That convo does not prove anything I agree, but the document if valid, proves Daemon is involved in more than ranting about GODZ, in fact he assisting the preparation and planning of files necessary for smook and cautioning smook that "we" don't want to get caught like Dogny. and I think has no evidence on you or Whip.

So you are not correct, the forum is not innocent. It clearly has assisted smook to commit these crimes.

Besides it's a little pathetic...

also I notice on GODZ, that IO and friends of IO are suggesting I am trying to make a fight with IO. That again is incorrect. I could not care less for IO.

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 24 Jun 2006, 20:38

Personally, no-one involved gives a toss - its not gonna change anything at all, and neither me nor Chris are going to do anything different because of some report that Elemental gave you, nor because of one MSN conversation of fabricated threat, and blatant lies.

This is not personal, Shadow, but you should know that there will be disagreements, and its threatening DXMS. I can't have that.

synthetic

- Postby synthetic » 24 Jun 2006, 23:10

smookie sent trojan to about 6 or more people, did formats for some, in other's he probably just stole every password they had, for emails, messengers, online accounts.
- proof: smookie has admitted it on some occasions, people with damaged property and infiltrated security have also described what happened.

dejavu planned attack and carried it out against GODZ server, likely using his college computer lab for that, all servers are also hosted from there. his attacks we're planned further and GM was attacked numerous times aswell.
- proof: the provided chat log, his own story to a third person who refused to participate in covering up the tracks in such criminal act. The fact that dejavu indeed carried out attacks towards GODZ server has even been admitted by himself, other attacks however have not.

Dejavu is a smart kid, he took a big risk and hopefully/probably regrets it, but perhaps not. He understands what is at stake here.
Smookie on the other hand is a spoiled little fat kid with numerous complexes and false-ideas/hopes. He will use any little hint he picks up on "hacker" forums or on www that he understands against you if you cross him. he will do so without considering the concequences or how serious his actions are.

Smookie also performed such dos attack against NEM forums, as he bragged, it did not do us much damage but shows what he is like none or the less. So it is proven by his own words.
Smookie is suspected of hacking [N] forums twice, alas no real proof has been found, although the second time made it quite obvious.

Such people who enjoy damaging the property that belongs to someone else should and must be taught a lesson, a lesson that will sink into the memory, a lesson that will cost a lot. When Dejavu seemed to think that he worked for the good of the game then smookies actions cant be justified even by that little.

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 25 Jun 2006, 02:47

So, because Smookie and Deja are guilty that must mean those documents are true. That's pretty much what I gor from that last post. Like I said before, we're not disputing the fact that Deja and Smookie had anything to do with this, it's all the other people you have implicated. Mainly IO, who you seem to hint at being at the center of this, which is completely untrue. It strikes me as odd that you said that numerous IO members were involved in this, especially since the two people who seem to believe in this conspiracy, you and Elemental, hate IO more than anyone else. I can guarantee that whatever this document says, IO has no involvement whatsoever. JC is retired from this game and doesn't care about it at all, Grubby is away at school, Whip, Cereal, and Daemon have stated numerous times in the past that they are against any type of sabotaging of servers. So, in the end all you've managed to do is provide proof that known hackers are hackers, but have provided no evidence that anyone else you have implicated is truly involved, so until you can provide indisputable proof that this document is legitimate it will merely be seen as a falsification and bear no credence whatsoever.

Return to Deus Ex