Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The conspiracy is over...

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 13:40

Well since you dont ignore me and dont behave like self-appointed map god anymore, I retract that...

I felt when you joined FGS, you had little understanding that I was in the same clan as you. Or what a clan is about. I felt you were taking all the glory and comments you made were at the expense of other mappers. Other mappers felt the same thing.

I do not feel the same way, you actually agreed with a point I made yesterday about switchers, during a battle.

Often people can not understand things they haven't yet experienced.

Magus is NOT a jerk, I'm glad he stayed and Elemental and Master left.
go back to your private forums jerks...

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 27 Jun 2006, 17:12

Would it be possible for me to get this entire document? I feel that I may not be seeing the entire thing. The only thing I've seen is the site that proves nobodys guilt or innocence. I haven't even seen Daemon talk to Smook, so I don't know how he could tell him to be careful. I just hope that I'm not being a "thorn".

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 27 Jun 2006, 17:21

if anybody is being a thorn it's ShadowRunner, i've already left FGS just like he wanted and he continues to mess with me, also according to my sources he has a history of doing this to ppl. ShadowRunener, drop it, I'm tired of hearing about this stupid crap and i'm sure everybody else is to.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 20:04

Elemental was playing a game, Mastershadow too possibly...

OK since ppl are lying here's some of the document, it aint so rosy...
DAEM0N Quote Post
Posted: May 31 2006, 09:18 PM Post #9
With my brother's account (Bean) I can access the Godz only forums, we can get info there, though NC hasn't really been posting on those forums, most of the Godz members have left.

Elemental Quote Post
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 10:52 AM Post #23
I was thinking since we are going to be an organized society dedicated to detroying Godz, perhaps we should have some sort of ranking system......... I dunno why I thought about this, I just got bored.....

DAEM0N Quote Post
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 07:00 PM Post #31
Okay, I just don't want the stuff that happened to Dogny to happen to you.

Elemental Quote Post
Posted: May 31 2006, 01:59 PM Post #3
I am currently double crossing NC. My whole investigation is part of the plan. I have to make everybody think i'm investigating to find out the "truth" Anything I post about the investigation, do not take seriously, I'm trying to make it look as realistic as possible. NC is starting to lighten up a bit towards me, I think he thinks he can use me against IO. He will, but he won't. What I mean is I am going to give him false information about IO and what we plan to do, in the mean time, I plan to give IO real information about Godz. and what is being said.. i'm good, nothing like gaining somebody's trust and then smacking him up on the side of his fat old head with it.

DejaVu Quote Post
Posted: May 31 2006, 02:06 PM Post #6
if you can gain his trust, than this is a good start. becoming his right hand would be awesome. from that point, we would be able to gain some extra information about his hardware and connection.

Note the word TRUST...

If you guys continue to lie and accuse me of killing DX, I'll post more, much more, until everyone knows just what exactly you were doing, planning to do and how you were going to do it...in other words STFU.

Play the game and stop hating GODZ. Hate is killing DX not shadowrunner.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 27 Jun 2006, 20:28

Shadowrunner continues to use data from a very long time ago..... The only person that can verify that i'm not doing anything like what ShadowRunner says is NC Himself. I have told him things, I warned him about the attack on his server.... So stop using old data ShadowRunner, People change, except you who still continues to act like a noob.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 27 Jun 2006, 21:01

lol magus... looks like a certain bind you have is starting to attract bad attitudes...

Of course you other people do realise that all hell is going to break loose when Icho gets back :)

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 27 Jun 2006, 21:43

Wow, I just thought about that. I may become afriad of clowns.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Jun 2006, 22:03

Shadowrunner continues to use data from a very long time ago

ELEMENTARY - So why u wait till Icho is on holiday before you pass it to other FGS members? Oh I forgot you left, I suggest this topic is locked.

MAGUS - And Magus, the bind is clever and fascinating, but is not SPORTING!!! Especially on that map, firing into spwnroom entrances or 3 feet from the spwnroom door...Ask Icho about FAA Lionheart and Viper and rapidfiring the energy shock. You might as well script lams...
Why dont u study your clan leader and clan members a bit more than yourself darling, and learn from Icho, there's a lot to learn, even for you.

FACTION - Ffs - all hell HAS broken loose...you can all blame me but there are some issues unresolved for FGS...

DAEM0N Quote Post
Posted: May 31 2006, 09:18 PM Post #9
With my brother's account (Bean) I can access the Godz only forums, we can get info there, though NC hasn't really been posting on those forums, most of the Godz members have left.

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 27 Jun 2006, 23:18

look shadow, the only thing I'm interested in is DXMS. I'm not a direct part of FGS, so I'm no longer a part of this discussion

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 27 Jun 2006, 23:50

I doubt Icholot will like what he sees when he does return... but on the good side he'll also see who started all these "bs" topics.

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Jun 2006, 01:20

I wrote something like:
let's not post again, lets call a truce, lets STFU

Xikron wrote:

I highly suggest this comes to an immediate end

Know when to STFU