Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Real truth any my last words here


Author
Message
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 4940
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 27 Jul 2016, 18:21


Pwned, I say. :bwahaha:


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H
User avatar

Posts: 1183
Joined:
 13 Nov 2011, 15:37
Location:
 UK
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby [FGS]Chees » 28 Jul 2016, 00:33


:bwahaha: \:D/


Image
<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D
User avatar

Posts: 277
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 18 Aug 2016, 12:09


Or maybe is problem why you guys dont return because I am in 2016 even better and faster, so you cant beat me even with superbind and raised FPS, you guys tried this year, you could not do it.

Also here is one pure example for people who is FAKE Darko who insults people in servers. Its not me, it you and your company, and its sad that after 2012, you guys do it again. They claim its BOT, other users or B. Funny, why they say 3 stories :)

- If is bot, then its programmed to insult people, no excuse, also it breaks codex of game because of insults (cyber bully), stealing of marks and usernames
- If is other user it does not aproove their behavious because as admins they knew its fake Darko, and they could kick + ban him if he does not stops with insults + nick + clan stealing.
- If is B its even worse cause its their server :)

However you turn, here is proof how they abuse:

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5318

And here: http://imgur.com/a/lNLqh

See ya in game guys, change yourself and maybe people will return. :wave:


<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D
User avatar

Posts: 277
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 18 Aug 2016, 12:10


See you in game guys. All best.


CarlRoberts1996
Angel/0A
Angel/0A
User avatar

Posts: 18
Joined:
 15 Aug 2015, 18:26
Location:
 Manchester, United Kingdom
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby CarlRoberts1996 » 18 Aug 2016, 12:29


Spamming the forums trying to shame us won't help you, no one listens to you.
You can try bring negative reputation to us, but really anyone with a brain knows you talk through your bottom.
I'm getting bored of seeing your posts now so hopefully you'll find a job soon and finally quit this game and make a living for yourself.


You will behave like a jackass. That's an order you bitch! Weehee.
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 4940
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 18 Aug 2016, 19:46


Darko, don't you think, there have been enough "last words" now??


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D
User avatar

Posts: 277
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 18 Aug 2016, 20:15


Dont worry this is it, I only needed proof that Kai and Carl:

- fixed my fight score (many times they deducted or killed me from console + my death was always for more points) + I filmed that and now we have proofs

- I also filmed how they insult me (based on nothing) in server, they change my nickname to abusive words

- I filmed how Carl insulted me with barks, not only me, even my mother

- when I returned them with kills instead of insults, they banned me

Those were reasons why I left their server in first place. One of many good reasons, and I am not only one who stopped to play in there. Why I came in their server? Because I needed to film how they impersonate me. That was one more proof. Do not worry, those were just words, video materials will go to youtube if needed. You will hardly denny what I filmed, its preety hard to denny when someone change your nickname (Anax and Carl), and insult you and your mother with barks.

So basicly I had preety good reason why I came here. Dont worry not gonna happen oftern. This was last thing which I had in mind to discover, and now I have more than enough proofs. Not only me, few more people can confirm that.

Anyway I prooved my points. Enjoy in game people.


<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D
User avatar

Posts: 277
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 18 Aug 2016, 20:28


See you in game.


~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Posts: 54
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~TheClown~ » 18 Aug 2016, 20:38


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Dont worry this is it, I only needed proof that Kai and Carl:

- fixed my fight score (many times they deducted or killed me from console + my death was always for more points) + I filmed that and now we have proofs

Which you dont actually have. Because pretty much everyone but you seems to understand that what you claim isn't possible.

- I also filmed how they insult me (based on nothing) in server, they change my nickname to abusive words

No you dont have any proof of that. And like i say in the other topic, you deserve every insult you get.

- I filmed how Carl insulted me with barks, not only me, even my mother

If you actually take offense to that, i pitty you. We use those barks on eachother daily, it means nothing.

- when I returned them with kills instead of insults, they banned me

Except we banned you for insulting us. And then we banned you for bypassing the bans. And then we banned you for threatening us. And then we banned you for racism. We dont need to ban you for kills, we have 50 other reasons to.

Those were reasons why I left their server in first place. One of many good reasons, and I am not only one who stopped to play in there. Why I came in their server? Because I needed to film how they impersonate me. That was one more proof. Do not worry, those were just words, video materials will go to youtube if needed. You will hardly denny what I filmed, its preety hard to denny when someone change your nickname (Anax and Carl), and insult you and your mother with barks.
[/quote]
You stopped because we banned you, and didnt want you there.

Again, shrek'd, points smashed, you have nothing, good day.

P.S. your mother


~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'
User avatar

Posts: 2559
Joined:
 29 Jun 2008, 13:18


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~DJ~ » 25 Aug 2016, 03:14


kai whats with ur lame alias liek grow up.
wat was wrong with kai to being wid?


That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E
User avatar

Posts: 469
Joined:
 02 Dec 2008, 18:50
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Fear » 01 Sep 2016, 16:02


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:And here: http://imgur.com/a/lNLqh


I'd like to know who he writes this information for, perhaps some sort of cyber police department? :-s


<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D
User avatar

Posts: 277
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Sep 2016, 22:08


~DJ~ wrote:kai whats with ur lame alias liek grow up.
wat was wrong with kai to being wid?


DJ, maybe is reason that they took my nickname too much, so they do that now on forums too :bwahaha:

Anyway its not hard to see who uses that "leonardo" profile. I am almost sure it is one of them. If someone can check logs + IP it would be cool so that we finally know exactly who is doing such crap.

On this forum is always funny.


~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Posts: 54
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~TheClown~ » 10 Sep 2016, 23:28


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
~DJ~ wrote:kai whats with ur lame alias liek grow up.
wat was wrong with kai to being wid?


DJ, maybe is reason that they took my nickname too much, so they do that now on forums too :bwahaha:

Anyway its not hard to see who uses that "leonardo" profile. I am almost sure it is one of them. If someone can check logs + IP it would be cool so that we finally know exactly who is doing such crap.

On this forum is always funny.


Yes, please do, because i know for fact it isnt us. And just so you know, I have actually NEVER used your name, because seriously, why would I degrade myself by trying to be YOU.

P.S. Your Mother


<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D
User avatar

Posts: 277
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 11 Sep 2016, 10:54


Its not you guys lol? Then who is, let me remind you one more time:

Only people who took my nickname (and nickname of other people were), in order of how often they did it: Anax, Dani, Solid, Sinthetic, Machete, Fear (few times long time ago), B Dawg (few times long time ago when he attacked me, Leonardo and Karky with his clan because of preasure of Dani when she banned them all), kldjerz...... Maybe few more but Its hard to know cause you guys organize with skype anyway, but those did it 100 %.

From all those people I would say its Anax 90 %, and 10 % some of your friends. I dont acuse anyone its just fact.

As I said there are good people who have enough what some people do to this great game. I am one of those who is ready to fight, I will not let 10-20 people ruin this game. I will keep playing and I dont care about those who insult rest of us. We came to play not to listen problematic people.


~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Posts: 54
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~TheClown~ » 11 Sep 2016, 11:07


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Its not you guys lol? Then who is, let me remind you one more time:

We wonder the same thing. Hell, we thought it was Lucky. It's obviously not us though, because every post of his is kissing your ass and worshipping you, i wouldnt be surprised if it WAS you.

Only people who took my nickname (and nickname of other people were), in order of how often they did it: Anax, Dani, Solid, Sinthetic, Machete, Fear (few times long time ago), B Dawg (few times long time ago when he attacked me, Leonardo and Karky with his clan because of preasure of Dani when she banned them all), kldjerz...... Maybe few more but Its hard to know cause you guys organize with skype anyway, but those did it 100 %.

I dont even know what your suggesting, but I dont know most of those people. Dani ive never met, Solid i spoke to... twice, because he needed game config help with the server, Sinth.. im not even sure who that is, old-name wise, Random i think? *love* knows. Fear i barely know, we probably had a clan-war once against eachother in like 2007-8 but my memories terrible from that far back. kldjerz who even is THAT, a guy that barely says *love* all ingame. never spoken to him even once.
We aren't some anti-darko terrorist group, just random people who probably dont like you and most of have barely any connection other than that.
I'm still laughing from the first few months I came back last year, and you seemed convinced i WAS Dani.




Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron