Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting again

Author
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby ~TheClown~ » 11 Sep 2016, 11:25

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:In short, as I said, people are always free to test my skills. I dont care, I will not defend myself anymore. I play Deus Ex, nothing stops them to come and try to attack me. I will either ignore or I will beat them. Will I loose? Hardly, but I dont stop you guys to test your luck. As I said I will go again in best possible shape because I will redesign portal + open channel, so I am in shape. I dont use superbinds, but if guys who abuse that raised FPS and superbinds will help them they live in dreams. Since 2012 I always watch out in first minute hoe people play, move, heal or shoot, based on that I adjust my tactics. If they abuse I keep distance, and in sniping I can only say good luck. I play a lot of games, and since I know myself I was more than just good sniper. Even when I started game in 2011, my sniper results from sniperbox were insane. 70-80 kills just me..... That not exactly average sniper skill issue.

Anyway I will not say I am best, that is not why I play. But I will always defend myself if needed. I repeat:

"Anyone can beat anyone, its only matter of good day, luck and skills, maybe lucky hit in last second or all of that combined."

About people who insult me on forums or games, that stops with this day on.

See ya in game people

So much arrogance in one post, the universe might explode. But sure, to end it off, the insults WONT stop until YOU stop them. You keep coming here insulting us. Posted an entire thread calling us insane stupid abusers and insulting our entire country. If you simply DIDN'T do that, there'd be no arguments. Which is the BIG fact that you NEVER seem to acknowledge.

CarlRoberts1996
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby CarlRoberts1996 » 11 Sep 2016, 12:24

He won't ever listen, I enjoy seeing him ramble for the amusement now.

Darko's never gonna get it through his skull why he's disliked, so we might as well give up and leave
him in his little insanity corner now, I'm genuinely actually getting bored of seeing his same
crap and when you provide a response it's the "I'm always right" egotistical attitude.

GET THE BOY PILLS AGAINST MY ORDERS!

You will behave like a jackass. That's an order you bitch! Weehee.
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby machete » 02 Oct 2016, 03:40

I enjoy Darko. He has elevated trolling from an artform to a way of life. He's great at what he does but sometimes it's actually too easy to bait him. I post a picture and a link to a video and get a thousand-word screed in reply (based on ROI, I'm the real troll). Sometimes I (semi-seriously) hypothesise that his troll persona fused into his actual persona at some point along the line and now he's stuck in a perpetual identity crisis.

Darko, you wanna fight again? (serious offer, not a sh*tpost) Realistically, you've never beaten anyone who would be considered very good at 0 augs. I think I'm the only top-tier 0 augger that even bothers to fight you and that's only because you make me chuckle. My last 3 scores against you in 1v1s (according to screenshots I managed to take before you ragequit) are apparently 15-3, 9-1, 15-5. That's a pretty bad record for someone who claims to have beaten almost everyone in the big leagues, who are all as good or better than me. Screw your "anyone can beat anyone" mantra; the skill gap between you and the best players of the last 5 years is a skill chasm. People like Ken, Dani, Fear, Price - and, hell, me too - would beat you from their deathbeds.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot Dani gave you a few rounds to collect screenshots for Darko'sBox. You got spanked, if I remember correctly.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby synthetic » 03 Oct 2016, 14:13

I was actually loosing fights to Darko once, on smuggler. It may have had something to do with 2000 ping and 60% packetloss, but it did happen! Think he killed me 4 times, but that was 4 too many :-D

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby [FGS]Chees » 03 Oct 2016, 17:42

Seen Darko get slaughtered (score) many times on Deus Ex. Tbh I don't remember him winning on any random games. The team may have won but his kill to death ratio was always bad. Was drunk most times back then and still kicked his Croatian baguette eating ass! :mofu:

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 03 Oct 2016, 20:28

LOL..
So I smell a significant divergence between the common objective reality and Darko's subjective reality.. :-"

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby machete » 06 Oct 2016, 07:53

synthetic wrote:I was actually loosing fights to Darko once, on smuggler. It may have had something to do with 2000 ping and 60% packetloss, but it did happen! Think he killed me 4 times, but that was 4 too many :-D

Dude, you're not supposed to admit it! EVER! ;)

No, but seriously, I laughed at your post. I'm not gonna lie, I cringe a little every time Darko kills me. It feels like I failed at life or something. And then he always gloats about it even if it's his first kill and it's in the last 30 seconds of a 15 minute round. In that video I posted, I think he beats me in close combat twice in a row and he starts going off about how I suck at close combat and rely on "400% inified sniperbind" (literal quote).

I do suck at assault but that's not the point. Darko's hardly in a position to call me out on it. Sometimes when I'm playing Darko, I don't even bother picking up assault weapons. His prediction skills are so bad that I can just rely on meleesniping and it always sends him into super rage mode.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby Ermac » 06 Oct 2016, 18:08

The Darko's bullets do the same damage as for others players. So it is nothing to be ashamed of.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby TheWolf » 14 Oct 2016, 06:45

Everytime i check these forums Darko is always saying the same metabolic end product over and over again

Ingame: Sev
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 14 Oct 2016, 15:58

Correct!
Soon we can celebrate an anniversary for his amounts of leaving this forum and DX. :bwahaha:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby [FGS]Chees » 15 Oct 2016, 21:20

:bwahaha:

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby Alessi » 16 Oct 2016, 12:15

TheWolf wrote:Everytime i check these forums Darko is always saying the same metabolic end product over and over again

This. I just came here to check if anyone was still alive and sure enough, I found all this typical crap to confirm it..for all the wrong reasons mind you but you get the point. Hope everyone is alright ! :-D

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Oct 2016, 01:52

Dont be loud Machete, do not brag here in front of people, because I have no reasons to come here and read your crap. If you want to loose (again, it seems you are like Anax, you never learn), you are welcome to send me e-mail on website, with exact date, when you are ready to try to beat me. Because you try last 4 years. But who am I to stop you. And please do not humiliate you with those 10:1 story, specially because you wilmed me with other nickname when I came to server when you played with "that player", and then well mate, you lost. So tell me how can you beat Darko 10:1, when real Darko kicked your ass at the same time under nickname Sretnik? Big mistery isnt it? :-D

Dont worry, I am always around, nobody blocks you to come and try, but you know it seems easy when you brag so much, but when you join to server, well there comes harder part, specially since I himiliated people which you call #best# since 2012. Anyway, good luck. I have rendering problems with new OS, but if we will play sniping skills, and assault skills, best maps would be sniperbox, and minidust. In any case, sorry but, I dont see how that can end good for you.

Anyway I respect all people, but it is always hilarious to see such people who disrespect others. I saw how often that goes badly for your sportsmens in UK, you guys never learn right? A lot of brag, and then quiet as one person quiet can be.......

Anyway i laughed a lot. About videos do not worry, they come soon, and Cheese you will be surprised which videos we have. You said no top level players? Funny, because you should look around in URT server who is on top of some server stats specially in 2014, 2015. I am less active past 12 months, but that will change soon. Some impressive videos will come.

Anyway, brag until you can, when I release all vidos and materials, that will basicly be end of your trash talk guys.

Enjoy.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Oct 2016, 11:44

Darko I can beat you. Give me your address I'll call round and beat ya with a keyboard about the head :bwahaha:

~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby ~TheClown~ » 21 Oct 2016, 14:55

Darko is so racist. I bet he's a Trump supporter.

Return to Deus Ex