Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting again

Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Oct 2016, 15:40

He loves anything to do with an ass! Darko is a major deep hole explorer!

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby anax » 21 Oct 2016, 19:10

machete wrote:inified sniperbind

ROFL!! I remember this. :bwahaha:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 Nov 2016, 20:29

All visible from picture:

Ok here is also proof, mistery is down I managed to track them and from their location is obvious they are both from EUROPE, not hard to guess who it can be. Compare my 40 mbps DSL connection ping with their ping, its obvious he uses same IP (I know that) not important how and I know he is from UK almost 100 %. So that will put down things to 2 people. Solid and Anax, they did it more times in 2012 (not only them). Since we know who did it in 2012, its probably Anax. One more reason why is Anax? He insulted me in server, together with Dani.

In any case, not only that I know now who you are, I also know you are scared as "bip bip". Enough said. Enjoy.

In any case. BUSTED.

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby Vexus » 11 Dec 2016, 08:29

Busted what?

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby synthetic » 11 Dec 2016, 13:22

Since you couldn't even play 0augs without finding your way out of spectate, I used to play atdm as -(dd)-lucky and -(dd)-Darko. Good times.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby [FGS]Chees » 11 Dec 2016, 19:00

Enjoy in game have fun doors

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby machete » 20 Feb 2017, 09:31

[FGS]Chees wrote:He loves anything to do with an ass! Darko is a major deep hole explorer!

Dora the Colon Explorer

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Feb 2017, 02:19

:bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :assshaking: He loves a good pokey bum wank :bwahaha:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby anax » 21 Feb 2017, 02:52

machete wrote:
[FGS]Chees wrote:He loves anything to do with an ass! Darko is a major deep hole explorer!

Dora the Colon Explorer

F*cking LOL!

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Mar 2017, 01:39

Trust me there is no Brexit, Rexit, Lexit or Laxative in FGS.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 01 Mar 2017, 19:37

YE, cos it ain't allowed here! :-({|=

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 02 Mar 2017, 00:11

Guys i wanna see trump's golden shower video xxx

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby Kuchcik » 12 Apr 2017, 16:03

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:Guys i wanna see trump's golden shower video xxx

it was fake news man

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby synthetic » 08 Jul 2017, 00:22

We were just looking for a good game, I know were rusty but then this happened:

:ney:

I'm trying to find his contact so he could train us

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Lunatic mode of England people, freak show starting agai - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Oct 2017, 18:55

I quote: "We were just looking for a good game, I know were rusty but then this happened."

h dear people, I appologize that I play with honest setup, with ping 60, with no binds, and that I play for fun and polite. I appologize that I beat "best of the best tier 1 people" who call me then hacker, just because they abuse game and still suck.

Oh pardon me, I dont appologize, just live with that and train more. And dont call me hacker, cheater or something. I played zero augs or augs before who knows how long, but you know, you cant loose skills.

Also I have to admit someone "spammed" FB of my team with insults and claim that anax beaten me "again" (20:0). Normally that I laughed. I havent played proper DX fight for ages, but after he did that I came to DX, and guess what, 2 people came (one was normally Dani and his pal, or girl, whoever was under that nickname cause they either steal or abuse those) could not kill me for 10 minutes in 2:1 fight against me alone.

Today I also played zero augs with ping over 200, where I still won, and one person left, before the end. I will not try to guess who was that (it was 5 people in server) butprobably that one who claims he beaten me 20:0 lol. I cant believe people still abuse nicknames, make false claims and movies. Seriously how many years you guys have, 10? Then probably you started this game with 5 or what? Its hard to believe someone with 20 years does such things. Just grow up.

Return to Deus Ex