Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

DARKO PICTURES LEAKED

Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby Kaiden » 12 Mar 2018, 13:53

So much cringe, wonder why these keep getting bumped.

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 Apr 2019, 11:37

Dont lie, dont fake the history.......

Banned because 2 imposters took my nickname, and insulted rest as Darko and Lucky....... Funny..... Cheese decided to ban all Croatian IP's from FGS...... His excuse was: I did not know which is which??? Seriously? But he did know how to block Croatian IP's? LOL OVER LOL.

So he knew perfectly that Dani and Anax were taking nicknames, and insulted people in server, not me and Lucky. So dont trash, and dont lie to people. I alread<y asked FGS to post those logs online. Their excuse was, we dont have them. That a lie because servers are non stop hosted since ages. So you guys are lying and I stay behind my words. But all know that anyway.

Its truth I was unbanned.......... But after 2 years being banned FOR nothing, I trashed them, and told, NOW ban me, now you have proper reason.

THATS the real truth. Ask them for those logs too I dont hide anything.

Also Clown, seriously you will discuss with me ? Dont forget you were one of those who called me delusional when I told about superbinds, wallhack, aimbot, fps abuse, faster bullets, medkit spawning.......... Well who was right? You? We both know you are full of..... Will be polite, because we both know that abuse was found into minimtl that most of you abused. Maybe not you, but your 10-20 friends did.

About last part........ There is topic where Machete explains how his superbind works..... First he put block on that, but then I linked before few years back link to topic where he explained..... Its still on this same forum. So spear me explanations what superbinds do or not doo.

Also on bot arena you have proof that is possible to manipulate sniper power...... So yep, here you go answer what is binded to superbind and how we die miracle way after they heal.

As I said even I cant aim like that, and I beaten all with sniper.

If you want to fool people, its your right. I dont have desire to repeat myself. Its annoying, but man seriously, dont fake history..... Dont try, dont even bother......

All know now for cheats you guys used in minimtl, all know about FPS you guys used......... All know about pistol glitch you guys used...... All know that you guys had superbindds instead regulars, as you claimed.......... Etc etc........ People aint stupid......

Stupid is that you guys call all that as LEGIT. How low is that........ Why? So that you guys wash your hands and proclaim yourself as no cheaters at all ans wahs all metabolic end product what you guys did all those years...... Because if you guys call all that legit in 2019, it was not cheat in 2013? Please......

But jokes on the side you guys got ass wooped in 2013 with all that metabolic end product anyway. Not that I care.

If you denny my skills after 2013, and after I prooved to whole your clan my skills in 2017, we can do again same drill in 2019?

It seems people like you constantly call me noob every 1-2 years so I have to remind them on their place in the universe of gaming.

I just hope that metabolic end product will stop because you guys false history.

Just play and have fun.

Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby Kaiden » 25 Apr 2019, 00:24

Kaiden wrote:So much cringe, wonder why these keep getting bumped.

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby anax » 27 Apr 2019, 14:24

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:faster bullets

https://www.youtube.com/embed/__RjrQsJaGs

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 28 Apr 2019, 06:01

lol. Darko man nobody reading that tirade. Just at a glance it says nothing important. Anax doesn't impersonate ppl.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: DARKO PICTURES LEAKED - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 May 2019, 16:55

RodNeySaLaMi wrote:....Anax doesn't impersonate ppl.

You dreamed that or you try to erase history? Maybe not now but past says other...... And yes he is better person than before most of guys are. I am better person than I was. But just dont bulyl history or try to manipulate it, because aint cool.......

And yes past shoudl stay past, but why then you guys respond to it? Just saying.

Return to Deus Ex