Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Message from [nMe]Hungarian

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby Ermac » 04 Feb 2017, 00:18

Hey guys,

I found a email in my box. I can't remember who he was in DX :$

Hello man. We can't play quietly in the server Cagematch. There are trolls (TheSideStreetsAre, NotSafeForTourists and [HK]Knifeworld) who crash the server with barks command. Do you know the admin? They didn't let us playing the game all the day :S
Thanks for the help.

I can't trust that anax and his friends still having hate to see some random players having fun in DX.
It's funny.

[img][IMG]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/588060Shot0000.png[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/717007servergotattacked.jpg[/img][/img]

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby anax » 05 Feb 2017, 05:08

When you're the only player on the server, you kind of make yourself look like a retard mate :-D

We're highlighting and frankly just messing around with the fact that 2 or more barks in the HKShared bark package are corrupted. You could blame Poor, the creator of the bark mod, or the devs of DX for making a rushed and badly coded multiplayer, but instead you cry about a harmless glitch, going so far to call it an attack, attack on what!? an empty server? - at the same time you prob still support nade jumping and speedhacking from your French buddies, youknow.. ACTUAL bugs!

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby [FGS]Chees » 05 Feb 2017, 12:10

Going to tour the world giving Deus Ex players free drugs. Nothing anyone posts on this forum makes sense anymore so we all need to get fu**ed up an chill the hell out :bwahaha: :matrix:

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 Feb 2017, 13:51

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Feb 2017, 20:11

ZYME.. I NEED ZYME!!!!!!!!!!11111one

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby Ermac » 23 Feb 2017, 23:20

anax wrote: (...) You could blame Poor

I totally agree with you.

Moreover, why on earth would someone play the cagematch mod?
It's full off bugs (specially battle of abominations which crash the game with its rockets launchers).
It lead simply to bad publicity for a dead game.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby anax » 25 Feb 2017, 05:09

Ermac wrote:
anax wrote: (...) You could blame Poor

I totally agree with you.

Moreover, why on earth would someone play the cagematch mod?
It's full off bugs (specially battle of abominations which crash the game with its rockets launchers).
It lead simply to bad publicity for a dead game.

Well, you know what, since you're so straightforward and seemingly honest, I would give an apology for the trolling. But you aren't the server owner or recipient of anything bad that could come from what amounts to shitposting in a dead game. So the best I'll say for "Hungarian" is I suggest you just log in when nobody is having fun with a GPF simulator bug!! :-D

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby Ermac » 26 Feb 2017, 22:05

anax wrote:Well, you know what, since you're so straightforward and seemingly honest, I would give an apology for the trolling. But you aren't the server owner or recipient of anything bad that could come from what amounts to shitposting in a dead game. So the best I'll say for "Hungarian" is I suggest you just log in when nobody is having fun with a GPF simulator bug!! :-D

He told me that anyway they left the game for good this time :]

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby anax » 27 Feb 2017, 04:20

Ermac wrote:
anax wrote:Well, you know what, since you're so straightforward and seemingly honest, I would give an apology for the trolling. But you aren't the server owner or recipient of anything bad that could come from what amounts to shitposting in a dead game. So the best I'll say for "Hungarian" is I suggest you just log in when nobody is having fun with a GPF simulator bug!! :-D

Lol oh well, it's their problem not mine! :bwahaha:

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby machete » 05 Mar 2017, 13:27

Ermac wrote:

I *loving* creased reading your signature. It reads like someone took one of Phant's retarded pro-cheating rants and made it intelligible.

The vsync thing is legit though tbf. Everyone should've been telling everyone about it freely and server admins should've been alerting people to these advantages with intro messages/message mutators. I'd been playing for about 5 years with vsync on by the time I accidentally found a discussion about it in the private annals of some clan forum (can't remember which). Anyway, after 5 years with it on, I just couldn't (be bothered to) adjust to it off so I've played my entire DX "career" with vsync on. Still a better sniper than Phant.

But, yeah, it's fair to say that DX is full of major and minor bits of knowledge that have always slanted the game in favour of old players -- something that anti-cheaters have always complained about and tried to fix but that Phant used as justification for cheating. DX suffered from veteran syndrome worse than any game I've ever seen. I don't recall anyone joining DX after about '08-'09 and making any kind of impact on any gametype.

It's amazing to think that even in 2010(?), the EdH server was still open to people setting their own weapon firerates. I suppose it's satisfying to know that a lot of people had so many opportunities to cheat, took them and still didn't get to the top.

With Phant's cheating and actual in-game experience, he should've been a top, top, elite-level player at the end. But he wasn't.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby Ermac » 05 Mar 2017, 23:16

Time heals all wounds. :wink:

Return to Deus Ex